Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 24, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
rhythmz

diggin the fit of my burgundy suede, feels and looks great. my leopard looks great but fits quite awkward, almost like a 6 panel snapback with high sides and room on the forehead. doesnt hug the head atall, hoping once i wear it in like someone else did theirs, it will fit a little better. dont know why their is such inconsistencies in their caps, my roommate has an older nermal that fits perfect and i was reading that some people are not liking the fit of the new nermals. the noir looks great though and i am thinking of getting that, has anyone got theirs and would you recommend it?

same with my leopard. but yeah, i copped the noir, it fits perfect. you should really get one

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 24, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
jonnym

diggin the fit of my burgundy suede, feels and looks great. my leopard looks great but fits quite awkward, almost like a 6 panel snapback with high sides and room on the forehead. doesnt hug the head atall, hoping once i wear it in like someone else did theirs, it will fit a little better. dont know why their is such inconsistencies in their caps, my roommate has an older nermal that fits perfect and i was reading that some people are not liking the fit of the new nermals. the noir looks great though and i am thinking of getting that, has anyone got theirs and would you recommend it?

Thanks you've just encouraged me to pick up the maroon camp. I have one of the old suede camps from a couple releases back and it fits really good for me although the side panels seemed to be slightly high at first, once I wore it in a bit it's not that noticeable. I dunno what's up with the inconsistency but it's probably because they changed their manufacturer.
August 24, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
kr00kd

just got my acid camp, flamingo camp, and flamingo button up. impressed with all of them.

and bump this

Does anyone have a sz L nermal shirt they would want to trade for a DS sz M?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 27, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Triangle

Nermal camp that I ordered on the 8th of August finally arrived today. I don't know what you dudes were talking about fit wise, it's perfect for me, just had to tighten the strap and bend the brim a bit and it was sweet.
August 27, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
M.

Nermal camp that I ordered on the 8th of August finally arrived today. I don't know what you dudes were talking about fit wise, it's perfect for me, just had to tighten the strap and bend the brim a bit and it was sweet.
Mine fits me all small, probably because me and others have big heads. Ehhhh.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

August 27, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Jacobos

The hats are meant for small headed people. If you got a big head spend your dough on Huf or a supreme hat. I got a big head so my nermal is small :*(
August 28, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
voodooguru

I know they have restocked it a couple times, but i'm so surprised the Nermal 5 panel is not sold out yet. Waiting for mine to come in the mail...
August 28, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Triangle

The hats are meant for small headed people. If you got a big head spend your dough on Huf or a supreme hat. I got a big head so my nermal is small :*(

Not small headed, regular headed. I have a few huf camps that fit sweet. The chambray with white stars fits perfectly.
August 28, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
M.

My best bets are there I guess.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

August 28, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
gvs_671

Just got my croc and noir. The fits are perfect, way better then the other ripndip camps I've got from them. Backin' the leather strapback as well.
August 28, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
cdean00

just got my flamingo in the mail today and it is fucking dope! Perfect fit cool
August 29, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
tvskfxrce

just got my flamingo in the mail today and it is fucking dope! Perfect fit cool
What size did you get? I would cop it because I love button downs with more tropical-ish patterns like that, but I hear they fit really big and I think I should get a small. I'm 6'2 and skinny.
August 29, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
kr00kd

lol you should for sure not get a small if your 6'2 bro

August 29, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
workaholic

Get a medium, i'm lanky but i got that build still so i fuck with large but i'm the same height.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 29, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
kr00kd

Im 6'0 and if i was any taller my mediums would look way too small/short

August 29, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
tvskfxrce

So large or medium? Sorry if I sounded like an idiot when I said small...confused someone said that they fit really big with RIPNDIP so I didn't know. Probably medium I'm guessing? Better tight than baggy.
August 31, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
ethereal

yo man, any ways to contact ripndip? they aren't replying my mails. ordered a cap on 11 august and it still hasn't arrive ):
August 31, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
gaia

ya they arent responding to my emails either. ordered the wolf button up in small and they told me they sold out. i asked them if these fit slim in hopes a medium would fit me and havent gotten a response in 3 days
August 31, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
workaholic

They don't fit slim, people have problems saying it's too big.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 31, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
gaia

umm, last season fit baggy, maybe this season they toned down the length im hoping. anyone with a medium button up this seasoncan confirm?
September 1, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
vsopkilla

THey look kinda baggy so maybe you gotta eat up more or hit the gym.

Ask and You Shall Recieve

September 2, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
robbieast

Yo, whered theres guys go? did they run off with our money
September 6, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
mynameiszero

At first I had no idea what everyone was talkin about with the deeper caps lately, I thought the fit was perfect.....till i just got a zebra. The fitting was wayyy shallower before. Kinda like it better...

but still stoked on their newer caps smile
September 6, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
macbeth

My lush floral fits so deep it's unreal.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
The Ders

Looking to get rid of some older button ups! Help ya mans out
September 7, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
robbieast

Please restock on wolf tee!!!
September 7, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
Luvian

Flamingo button up finally came through yesterday, took very long, kinda annoyed me consider all of rip n dips shipping has been on point but the last two times ive ordered i ordered at the same time as my friend and my deliverys have come a good week and a half later than his, but still the flamingo button up is on point, prefer the fits on these newer button downs to their old ones, too sick
September 7, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
ethereal

@theostuttle yo when did you order? i've waited almost a month now for my order, disappointed with them.
September 7, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
kr00kd

Id file a paypal dispute personally.

September 7, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
dudders

Anyone else's nermal hat fit small?

Please login first to reply.