As of this June, our flagship store in Portland, Ore. will celebrate its first anniversary. To help mark the occasion, we're building a full window display that will be a rotating gallery of sorts for some of our favorite worn goods. We're calling it our "Worth Holding Onto" campaign and we want you to be a part of it.
For the next two weeks, we're encouraging anyone who owns a Tanner Goods product that has been well-loved (and has the character to show for it) to submit images and a little info for a shot at being featured in our gallery.
Here's the details:
* Applicants have from May 1st - May 15th to submit images and pertinent info about them and the worn item
* We will select our eight favorite items May 18th and notify the owners regarding shipping the item to our workshop
* In exchange for letting us display your goods, each selected applicant will receive a gift certificate in the amount equal to the item lent to us for display
* Each item will be photographed in our studio and displayed at our flagship store for three months, from June 1st - August 31st
* All items selected will be permanently featured on our site
* Each item will then be returned to the owner in early September
* Applicants may submit more than one entry, but please submit them separately
All applicants may send up to 3 images of their item, along with a brief rundown on who they are, how long they've had the item and why it's worth holding onto.
Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:00pm, PST on May 15th.
Good luck, and we look forward to seeing everyone's submissions!