June 18, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Acropolis

Oohh you pulled a fast one! Your Age of Enlightenment tank was $20 earlier yesterday. LoL

Yup, there was a glitch in the system the had the wrong prices on those for a bit..some peeps lucked out!
June 18, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Acropolis

Hey acropolis crew i'm from singapore and im gonna drop the orders on the new tees. How do they fit? I wear S for Brixton, Huf and Orisue. Thanks!

Whatup in Singapore?! Our shirts run standard/traditional fit. You should be the same size as you are in Orisue and Huf. Thanks
June 18, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
Acropolis

Sorta reminds me of an early Obey, real clean, artsy shit. I like it.

Appreciate it
June 18, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
Acropolis

Placed my order yesterday, can't wait for the shirts to arrive.
Will y'all let you knoe hoe long the shipping to germany was. smile

Sick, much love to Germany!!
June 18, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Kamikaze

Man I cannot wait until my Power snap and Enlightenment tee to ship.
June 19, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
Acropolis

YES!! the new drop is amazing. Like dude said the historical and culture in your brand is great. I like the simple yet engaging aesthetics of the shirts. Will be coping soon enough. I cant wait to see what you guys have for the future, this is one of the few lines on HB that i believe will prosper. Keep it up!!!!

Thank you for the kind words and support! Always great to hear when people appreciate the historical undertones and cultural references. Much love
June 19, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Kamikaze

The customer service behind this brand is on point. Got an email this morning letting me know that my package will be a bit late due to the high demand, they didn't have to even let me know but they did which was very nice of them. A free sticker pack is being included with my package too, fucking good shit Acropolis.
June 19, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
theishman

^ Got the same email.
June 20, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
goofyrecks

How do the tees fit? I'm 5'8'', 140, I'm 16 so I may need a little room to grow, but what size should I wear? I'm very interested.
June 20, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Kamikaze

I'm going to make a purchase Monday but first need to know what your sizing is like and what shirts you print on.

Thanks. Our Alstyle t's are 100% cotton, preshrunk, standard fit. Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26
June 21, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Acropolis

Last week we released our highly anticipated Summer MMXII, “Age of Enlightenment” Collection and the response has been overwhelming! We have gone back to production and are working to accommodate all orders.

Much of this collection’s success comes from all of the press outlets around the world that have and continue to show Acropolis love. Here are a few of our strong supporters:

The Hundreds | The Feed

Baller Status

Swag Syndicate

Acclaim Magazine

Cult Edge

F5 To ReFresh

FKN Famous Magazine

H1gher Learning

Hella Swag

Jungle Gym Magazine

Local Distribution

Material Killers

Respect This Fresh

Strictly Fitteds

The Tee Gazette

Thank you to all our supporters!
June 21, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
rabbitman

How do the tees fit? I'm 5'8'', 140, I'm 16 so I may need a little room to grow, but what size should I wear? I'm very interested.
get a medium, im like the same measurements

be careful what you pretend to be

June 22, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
almightymints

Good to see you guys are getting attention from all that media. You all deserve it.
June 22, 2012 @ 12:33 PM
harlyz1

Thats great to hear man, you guys deserve it, a fantastic new line.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
goofyrecks

Just bought 5 tees, can't wait for them to arrive, thanks !
June 23, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
Acropolis

Just bought 5 tees, can't wait for them to arrive, thanks !

Nice! Much love, you won't be disappointed!
June 23, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
Acropolis

Good to see you guys are getting attention from all that media. You all deserve it.

Word. Much respect to you and everyone who has commented on this thread. All of your input is appreciated and valued. Thanks for all the continued support, we have some dope projects in the works!
June 26, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
fivewunoh

Been looking at all your older stock on the website. There's soo many clean ass items! You guys need to do a box ASAP! lol. PLZ!!

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

June 27, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Acropolis

All back orders have now shipped!! Thank you for the patience with the overwhelming order response to our Summer line. Age of Enlightenment custom pocket t's sold out in select sizes after the first weekend. Much Love!!
June 27, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
Kamikaze

All back orders have now shipped!! Thank you for the patience with the overwhelming order response to our Summer line. Age of Enlightenment custom pocket t's sold out in select sizes after the first weekend. Much Love!!

Cannot wait til my package arrives.
June 27, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Kamikaze

Will absolutely purchase from Acropolis again.
June 27, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
至高

Nice collection, this brand is very unique. Too bad the enlightenment tee sold out in medium.

You guys should tidy up the shop section though. 17 pages to go through is a lot.
You guys could do something like a section for a specific type of clothing [Tees, hats, sweaters, tops, etc.] You can even make it more neato by putting the pieces in their collection. a consumer can just click on the dropdown box to go to that collection.

since you guys sold out on the tee, i'm gonna have to settle for a tank lol.
is the medium TTS? i'll have to settle for large if it's a bit small..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 27, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Kamikaze

Nice collection, this brand is very unique. Too bad the enlightenment tee sold out in medium.

You guys should tidy up the shop section though. 17 pages to go through is a lot.
You guys could do something like a section for a specific type of clothing [Tees, hats, sweaters, tops, etc.] You can even make it more neato by putting the pieces in their collection. a consumer can just click on the dropdown box to go to that collection.

since you guys sold out on the tee, i'm gonna have to settle for a tank lol. black or white?

is the medium TTS? i'll have to settle for large if it's small..

It's all TTS
June 27, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
至高

since you guys sold out on the tee, i'm gonna have to settle for a tank lol. black or white?

is the medium TTS? i'll have to settle for large if it's small..

It's all TTS

cool, time to buy
edit: haha just realized it's wednesday, if the supreme drop tomorrow isn't too good i'll definitely buy a tank. gotta keep some $$ in the debit card in case they drop something good tomorrow..
edit2: just took a measure of myself. 22inches.. can rock a large wooo. looks like i can cop a white pocket tee, though i'll go with the tank instead. hoping this comes before the weekends if i'm lucky hah.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 27, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
Acropolis

since you guys sold out on the tee, i'm gonna have to settle for a tank lol.
is the medium TTS? i'll have to settle for large if it's a bit small..

Thank you. Yeah, it sold fast! We hear you on the store and will actually be implementing a category feature in the near future. As for sizing, our items fit true to size.
June 27, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
至高

K, just bought the tank.
Could you guys please mail it in like a mailing bag or something? A USPS box is honestly not needed. Something like the karmaloop shipping bag they use is fine. That way the mailman can just shove that shit in through the mail slot. The doorbell doesn't work so i don't want to risk missing the package 3 times if you ship it by box : thanks for reading.

--
also, if i were to open it up and try to see if it fits but it doesnt, can i just put the thing back in the bag and tape it up and ship it back for an exchange of size?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 27, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
Acropolis

K, just bought the tank.
Could you guys please mail it in like a mailing bag or something? A USPS box is honestly not needed. Something like the karmaloop shipping bag they use is fine. That way the mailman can just shove that shit in through the mail slot. The doorbell doesn't work so i don't want to risk missing the package 3 times if you ship it by box : thanks for reading.

--
also, if i were to open it up and try to see if it fits but it doesnt, can i just put the thing back in the bag and tape it up and ship it back for an exchange of size?

Thanks for the support. Your order will be shipped in a USPS envelope that will fit in your mail slot so no worries. As for exchanges, you can read our terms here
June 27, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
至高

Yah, i've read it, just a lil confused. say the tank came wrapped in plastic like the diamond supply co. shirts. it's sealed for life until someone opens it. if i cut it open and tape it up to return for a diff size, is it still considered new?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 27, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Acropolis

Yah, i've read it, just a lil confused. say the tank came wrapped in plastic like the diamond supply co. shirts. it's sealed for life until someone opens it. if i cut it open and tape it up to return for a diff size, is it still considered new?

Yes, this is how our shirts are packaged. We will accept it w/an open bag, as long as its in new condition.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
至高

Yes, this is how our shirts are packaged. We will accept it w/an open bag, as long as its in new condition.

cool! thanks for the cool reply.
+1 for the real-time customer service

edit: just received shipping confirmation. same day. unreal.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please login first to reply.