July 23, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
supremeb4nine4

New stuff is dope, Keep it up fellas.

Thanks Fam. We need to get down on a collab

that would be piff

life

July 23, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
Acropolis

Just got my Age of Enlightenment pocket tee in the mail. Real nice quality.

I tried it on and it looked a bit weird, but that's probably because I'm wearing some basketball shorts and shit.

I'll be purchasing again soon.

Nice. Yes, we pride ourselves on quality. Much respect
July 23, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
Acropolis

Simple script. Elegant, yet strong.

We are the Enlightened Ones

Shirts available in Black, Heather Grey and White options.

Tanks available in Navy and Red
July 25, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Acropolis

Our Twitter/Instagram has been updated, follow us @ACRPLS
July 25, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
Acropolis

The latest installment from our Summer MMXII, Age of Enlightenment collection spotlights: The Archives.

Each book represents a previous Acropolis collection: Strike Without Fear, Knife & Death, Death Before Dishonor and The Warrior’s Path.

The Acropolis Scholars League

Stay Well Read

Available in Black and White colorways
July 25, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
Switching2My2011Acct

Loved my first pick up from you guys, so I'm coming back for more! Just completed my second order! Vision (Army) tee, Assassination (Black) tee and Wave (gray) Crewneck. Lovin' what you guys do, keep it up!

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

July 25, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Acropolis

Loved my first pick up from you guys, so I'm coming back for more! Just completed my second order! Vision (Army) tee, Assassination (Black) tee and Wave (gray) Crewneck. Lovin' what you guys do, keep it up!

That's what's up! 3 solid choices, you're gonna love 'em
July 26, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Acropolis

Throwback Thursday | ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME

July 27, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
Acropolis

Today we spotlight the namesake to our Summer Collection, the Age of Enlightenment.

With custom pattern pocket t’s becoming the norm these days we chose to go in a different direction by featuring and image on the pocket. Using 18th century German artist Theobald von Oer’s, Courtyard of the Musses, the results are something to behold.

The 18th century cultural movement of intellectuals used the power of reason to advance and spread knowledge in order to reform society, promoting science, philosophy and intellectual thought as opposed superstition, intolerance and abuses in church and state.

The Age of Enlightenment custom pocket shirt and tanks are already among our best sellers and going fast!

The t comes in black and white colorways as do the tanks, in black and white while supplies last
July 28, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Switching2My2011Acct

Acropolis is easily the best brand I've ever found through HB, and probably one of my favorite brands. So far I've picked up:
Age of Enlightenment Tank (White) [Age of Enlightenment] {XL}
The Great Wave Crewneck (Heather Grey) [The Warriors Path] {2XL}
Knives (White) [Knife & Death] {XL}
Assassination (Black) [Strike Without Fear II] {XL}
Vision (Army) [Strike Without Fear II] {2XL}
Death Before Dishonor (Black) [Death Before Dishonor] {XL}

Also if some people are looking for Acropolis stuff that is sold out try Threds they are from Australia so I don't know how much the shipping will be but they have some of the stuff you can't get on the main site or Karmaloop anymore.

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

July 28, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
supremeb4nine4

Acropolis is easily the best brand I've ever found through HB, and probably one of my favorite brands.

co-sign

life

July 30, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
christopher.

really wanted to buy from the official site, but only Beyond Hype has the Deadly Fist and Sepuku tees in stock. Finally got to buy some of your products, though. smile
July 30, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
Acropolis

Acropolis is easily the best brand I've ever found through HB, and probably one of my favorite brands. So far I've picked up:
Age of Enlightenment Tank (White) [Age of Enlightenment] {XL}
The Great Wave Crewneck (Heather Grey) [The Warriors Path] {2XL}
Knives (White) [Knife & Death] {XL}
Assassination (Black) [Strike Without Fear II] {XL}
Vision (Army) [Strike Without Fear II] {2XL}
Death Before Dishonor (Black) [Death Before Dishonor] {XL}

Also if some people are looking for Acropolis stuff that is sold out try Threds they are from Australia so I don't know how much the shipping will be but they have some of the stuff you can't get on the main site or Karmaloop anymore.

Thank you. Appreciate the continued support!
July 30, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
Acropolis

really wanted to buy from the official site, but only Beyond Hype has the Deadly Fist and Sepuku tees in stock. Finally got to buy some of your products, though. smile

Nice. We have some new accounts, physical locations and online, that will make Acropolis easier to get your hands on and always keep an eye out for PLNDR sales..
July 30, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
Acropolis

Following the success of our initial Victory Fitted, we decided to reintroduce the classic fitted hat with our Modest Crown logo. The Modest Crown is a reoccurring Acropolis image, featured on the underside of our collar tags, on shirts, headwear and in subtle accents.

The Modest Crown represents modesty and humility in achievement through struggle.

The Modest Crown Fitted is available in Black and Forest. Each colorway is limited to 144 styles worldwide.
July 30, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
D E A T H

I like the line, you guys have substance! Not many brands (young or old) can say that. Please don't turn into pink dolphin.

If you are given life you owe a death.

July 30, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Acropolis

I like the line, you guys have substance! Not many brands (young or old) can say that. Please don't turn into pink dolphin.

Respect. We pride ourselves on substance and have since day 1
July 30, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Brave

The latest installment from our Summer MMXII, Age of Enlightenment collection spotlights: The Archives.

Each book represents a previous Acropolis collection: Strike Without Fear, Knife & Death, Death Before Dishonor and The Warrior’s Path.

The Acropolis Scholars League

Stay Well Read

Available in Black and White colorways

Wow the book tee is sick...Im really diggin the art direction for this brand i was a little skeptical when i saw season 1 but i see the growth good stuff guys..playing assasins creed reminds me of this brand.haha! cool
August 4, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
lysergic

Got my Age of Enlightenment tee like a week ago. Such good quality. Will definitely order from you guys again. Stoked to see what you guys have coming up.
August 6, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Acropolis

Got my Age of Enlightenment tee like a week ago. Such good quality. Will definitely order from you guys again. Stoked to see what you guys have coming up.

Word, much love. We have a capsule collection collab coming up in late September as well as our Fall and Holiday drops still to come..
August 6, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Acropolis

Today’s feature is another from our Summer Age of Enlightenment Collection, The League of Scholars.

Acropolis supports those in search of enlightenment. Maintain the highest quality of life at all times.

Welcome to The Age of Enlightenment.

Available in Black, Navy and White colorways
August 7, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
torresdopehut

Acropolis is def one of my favorites. I'm actually wearing the Pangea tee in black right now. Hoping we get some more Acropolis on DopeHut soon.

DopeHut - we sell dope stuff www.dopehut.com

August 8, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Pocket tees are really creative, where are you guys located?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 8, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
Acropolis

Pocket tees are really creative, where are you guys located?

Thanks. Everyone's doing pattern print pockets so we decided to take it to the next level. We're located in Southern CA
August 8, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
elevate

That Enlightened Ones tank in navy is something I've gotta cop before the summer ends so I can get at least some rotation on it.

Prime

August 8, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Acropolis

That Enlightened Ones tank in navy is something I've gotta cop before the summer ends so I can get at least some rotation on it.

That's what's up. Hope you're not a medium, sold out.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
wcfrontrvnners

That's wsup, I'm thinking about doing the pocket tees for my brand this fall also, I just have to find a reliable place to do the work.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 9, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Acropolis

For years we’ve been dropping our classic logo t’s along with various remixes and other interpretations. Perhaps its the connection people feel with Acropolis, appreciating the brand’s aesthetics and message, perhaps its the subconscious connection humans have to the pyramid, or perhaps its simply a dope logo. Regardless, our logo shirts and hats have always been among our best received and today we introduce our new text logo shirt and tank. Simple and Strong

The Highest City

Shirts available in Black, Red and White

Tanks available in Black and Royal
August 9, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Jake Ocean

Keep it up guys, brands lookin' good

http://www.distantlight.co

August 10, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
Acropolis

Keep it up guys, brands lookin' good

Appreciate that, we have some big things in the works as well..

Please login first to reply.