Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 18, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
Daniel Steez

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

Gully Steez™ is defined as raw style with ease.

As an entity we are an underground life style project geared toward anyone who wants to join our movement.

Our specialty? Tees.

Originally from Queens, New York our inspiration is drawn from the urban environment & is heavily influenced by the hip-hop / graffiti culture we grew up around.

Our mission is to inspire anybody we have the privilege of reaching by acting on our motto:
More Than Streetwear™

We also house a design firm & print shop that offers screen-printing & merchandising services at competitive prices.

Be Cool, Stay Fresh, Live REAL.

If you’re real with yourself, you’re gully.
If you’re comfortable with yourself, you got steez.

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

January 18, 2012 @ 06:13 PM

Inactive

If you want to bump your thread at least make a relevant post other than "bump". Adding pictures of your clothing/brand would help a lot too.
January 18, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
Daniel Steez

Sorry about that..I'm new here.

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com is More Than Streetwear..check us out!

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

January 18, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
Daniel Steez

We house a music division...check out our first official track.

Gully Steez presents: Timmz & Narez- Pick It Up

January 19, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Daniel Steez

GULLYSTEEZ.com "G.S. logo" crewneck...
Get 30% off your entire order by using the promo code "STEEZ" at checkout.

Get connected with us on our social networking sites for your shot at winning free gear!
Follow us: <a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/gullysteez/' rel='nofollow'>@Gullysteez</a>
Facebook: Gully Steez Fan Page

January 29, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
Daniel Steez

We just entered PLNDR's "Brand Battle" 2012 and we'd appreciate your votes and support..
Our "Children Of The Corner" tee is currently on the front page and we're trying to climb the ranks with our other designs as well..please help us!

Hustlin' Tee

Do You Got Steez? Tee

Street Expression Tee

On My MJ Bullsh!t Tee

Children Of The Corner Tee

Gullysteez.com is More Than Streetwear

January 29, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Daniel Steez

New Gully Steez ad for the PLNDR battle (we are now in 26th place with our "Children of the Corner" tee)

Plz take a min to Vote for every Gully Steez tee on PLNDR's Brand Battle and help us win..thanks! http://bit.ly/yubMTE

January 30, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Jake Ocean

fuck, get original. the pigeon logo has already done twice, one by staple, and one done by adapt. extremely similar to yours.
http://adaptadvancers.myshopify.com/collections/mens-tees/products/diy-mens-white-tee

http://www.distantlight.co

February 1, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
Daniel Steez

Please VOTE for ALL our tees on PLNDR's Brand Battle..we recently got all 5 of our designs on the front page but we NEED help: http://bit.ly/yubMTE

Gully Steez™ is an underground life style project geared toward everyone, particularly our world's youth.
The purpose of this project is to enlighten and inspire anyone we're lucky enough to influence by acting on our motto:
More Than Streetwear™
Learn with us. Grow with us. Change the world with us.

We are unique in our approach towards business and unique in how we connect with customers.
Grow with us to find out how.

If you're real with yourself, you're gully.
If you're comfortable with yourself, you got steez.
Do you got steez?

February 1, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Daniel Steez

Never heard of Adapt until you brought them to my attention. I've been flirting with this idea / concept since '08 and printed our first batch of "Do You Got Steez" tees in '09. I really don't know how old they are or their history but we all have our reasons for using a pigeon.

We chose a pigeon or a rock dove as our main symbol of representing our form of street expression on our own. It was based on the fact that growing up in New York we were surrounded by the urban creature. They were everywhere. When we moved to Florida one of the things I missed the most were the pigeons. It was weird because I looked at them as annoying creatures when I lived in NY. When I go to Clearwater beach (out here in Florida) and see a pigeon it reminds me of New York, it reminds me of home. The pigeon symbolizes the street to us because they are urban creatures but they also symbolize hope & perseverance. I've always been fascinated with them. They move their way through the gutter all day and at the end of the night they can choose any building to overlook the city. That represents the struggle to me.

May 20, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
melissaduran

Agree with Jake, if you are going to do something... get original. And for the name.... It seems your idea really came from gullypost.com. lol If you go to it you see the name 'gully' and in the categories list, you could see the name 'steez' clearly... Isn't that a coincidence.... just saying.... lol
June 12, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
Daniel Steez

We got steez from Gangstarr's "You Know My Steez" and have used the word "Gully" in our everyday vocabulary since highschool...that is all.

August 10, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
Daniel Steez

We recently made the official t-shirts for the 2nd Bay Area Soleciety out here in Tampa, Florida..it is the fastest growing sneaker and apparel expo of it's kind in the area and we are extremely honored to be working with them. We made the official event shirts for the first time around too and hope to continue the trend..check out some pictures of the tees and the event down below and on our website:

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com
www.BAYAREASOLECIETY.com

Remember to follow us at @GULLYSTEEZ; facebook, twitter, tumblr, instragram..all that good stuff.

August 13, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Daniel Steez

Peep some videos with artists rocking our gear..the first is Joyner Lucas (recent winner of Alchemist's Got Raps? contest) who blessed us with every person rocking our gear & the second is Translee (a Colipark artist) rocking our "On My MJ Bullsh!t" tee which got millions of views on WorldStar Hiphop..check them both out!!!

Join us @GULLYSTEEZ on twitter, instragram, tumblr, & facebook!

August 19, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Daniel Steez

We've set up a collab monthly contest with the Bay Area Soleciety fam to offer a monthly prize to followers of our #GULLYSOLECIETY movement.

All you have to do is use the #GULLYSOLECIETY hashtag showcasing the steez you wear everyday and you'll be entered in the contest. We also give shoutouts to our supporters using the hashtags!

Weekly finalists will be rounded up from our instagram and facebook group's entries. These finalists will be judged at the end of the month and the winner will receive a special prize from us! We're thinking about making a pair of personalized Nike IDs for our first month's winner!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT:

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

www.BAYAREASOLECIETY.com

August 20, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Daniel Steez

Join our collab monthly contest with Bay Area Soleciety by using the hashtag #GULLYSOLECIETY on instagram with pics of the steez you wear everyday.

We also accept entries on our facebook group page: Gully Soleciety

Good luck!

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

Please login first to reply.