[HUF] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 31, 2012 @ 16:47:57 PM
If you don't like the brand I respect that. But you don't have to make your opinions known on a thread where almost all of the people like HUF. The only thing that's gonna come out of what you're doing is people flexing their internet muscles and talking shit. What if I went into the Supreme thread and said it was whack (which it isn't) I'm pretty sure non of yall in there would be too happy.

One wrong comment in that thread and people catch hard feelings. Its a religion to them.

Edit, found this browsing the preme thread:
Supreme copying other logos? ...why I never!

no hate bro, but you're contradicting yourself when you said HUF copied Supreme

lol Supreme copies logos from random brands or parodies high fashion (MCM, Gucci Print etc.), NOT other streetwear brands. If Supreme was copying what 10 Deep or DSC did on a design I'd call them whack too. Taking the Rust-o-leum logo and using is much different than taking Supreme's floral design and making a huf floral design.

We obviously aren't going to agree so let's just not bicker about it.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 31, 2012 @ 16:49:36 PM
Huf is so fucking whack. huf? really? That's the name the creators chose for the brand?

lol why you come in to a brand you dont likes thread just to talk shit

"To inform and socialize"

March 31, 2012 @ 18:18:34 PM
If you don't like the brand I respect that. But you don't have to make your opinions known on a thread where almost all of the people like HUF. The only thing that's gonna come out of what you're doing is people flexing their internet muscles and talking shit. What if I went into the Supreme thread and said it was whack (which it isn't) I'm pretty sure non of yall in there would be too happy.

tried this it was the opposite around majority people calling him out. while 1/10 of them agreed HUF ripping off supreme mostly 2012 memebers
March 31, 2012 @ 18:20:45 PM

tried this it was the opposite around majority people calling him out. while 1/10 of them agreed HUF ripping off supreme mostly 2012 memebers

It's just funny how you guys are so quick to defend a brand that has nothing to do with you. If you said to me Supreme is whack, it's garbage I wouldn't give a fuck at all. huf is whack, and if you jet to the Supreme thread I've posted 3-4 examples of huf's Supreme rip-offs.

March 31, 2012 @ 18:23:00 PM
^ lol.
because supreme designed rain camo... idiot.
March 31, 2012 @ 18:23:32 PM
So what you're saying is Supreme created rain camo. I agree HUF does steal some ideas but who fucking cares they're just clothes man
March 31, 2012 @ 18:24:24 PM
^ lol.
because supreme designed rain camo... idiot.

No but that hat released first...then lo & behold; out of the blue, huf decides to do a rain camo hat.

March 31, 2012 @ 18:26:16 PM
So what you're saying is Supreme created rain camo. I agree HUF does steal some ideas but who fucking cares they're just clothes man

That's my point is that it's just clothes. I came in, shared my opinion that huf is a whack brand w/ a whack name and they rip off Supreme and everyone got all offended like I just said something sacrilegious. If you tell me Supreme is whack I won't care at all.

March 31, 2012 @ 19:12:33 PM
Im just saying like you're coming into a thread where people genuinely like HUF. Obviously they're going to become defensive about the brand, it was just a kind of a dumb move on your part if you didn't think it wasn't going to start something. If I went into the Supreme thread and said that (which its not) you may not have said something but there are probably hundreds of people in there that would say something and a whole flame war would ensue.
March 31, 2012 @ 20:55:50 PM
There are so many designs out by now, it's almost impossible to come up with something that hasn't been done before or at least reminds you of another brand. I'm sure there are a few complete rip offs here and there but these brands have been out for a while now and people should just cop what they like. That black hat for example, if you rock Supreme, pick it up from there, if you shop at HUF, scoop it up at HUF. All in all it is street/skate apparel so there will be many similarities.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

March 31, 2012 @ 21:18:27 PM
amen man
April 01, 2012 @ 03:05:35 AM

That's my point is that it's just clothes. I came in, shared my opinion that huf is a whack brand w/ a whack name and they rip off Supreme and everyone got all offended like I just said something sacrilegious. If you tell me Supreme is whack I won't care at all.

Why bash Huf? Oh because LDRS is better. Forgot how dope LDRS is.. How could I forget, oh wait Ive never heard of you or will I ever buy your gear. Smh attention whore up in this motherfucker.

If you are given life you owe a death.

April 01, 2012 @ 05:00:12 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

Why bash Huf? Oh because LDRS is better. Forgot how dope LDRS is.. How could I forget, oh wait Ive never heard of you or will I ever buy your gear. Smh attention whore up in this motherfucker.

take this from a nigga that knows, this nigga aint affiliated with leaders 1354 in any way shape or form.
April 01, 2012 @ 18:20:16 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

take this from a nigga that knows, this nigga aint affiliated with leaders 1354 in any way shape or form.

word. my bad.

If you are given life you owe a death.

April 01, 2012 @ 18:30:57 PM
Leaders 1354 has a dope design ever few seasons...that's about it. HUF has far superior quality.

April 01, 2012 @ 18:31:53 PM
Do any of u know where id be able to find the HUF old skools from a few years ago? black 10.5 or 11

and what did huf release wiht rain camo? I been looking for some black rain camo shorts

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 01, 2012 @ 20:01:12 PM
Leaders 1354 has a dope design ever few seasons...that's about it. HUF has far superior quality.

just shut the fuck up already, no one cares about your opinion we all know how much u hate HUF and how much u dick ride supreme

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 01, 2012 @ 20:59:19 PM

just shut the fuck up already, no one cares about your opinion we all know how much u hate HUF and how much u dick ride supreme

You sound mad....it's Sunday. Chill out, it's the Lord's day.

April 01, 2012 @ 22:50:09 PM
^ why are you still here?
April 01, 2012 @ 23:43:40 PM
lol Supreme copies logos from random brands or parodies high fashion (MCM, Gucci Print etc.), NOT other streetwear brands. If Supreme was copying what 10 Deep or DSC did on a design I'd call them whack too. Taking the Rust-o-leum logo and using is much different than taking Supreme's floral design and making a huf floral design.

i'm sure that even you know that Supreme's floral print isn't their original design at all... and how can you even use floral print as an example when pretty much every brand that matters is doing some type of floral print this season, and the two brand's floral pieces don't look anything like each others

and you do realize that brands design and finalize their seasons like months before they drop right?

Huf is so fucking whack. huf? really? That's the name the creators chose for the brand?

good god.
April 02, 2012 @ 02:08:02 AM
Aye guys, how does the Burgundy Hex cap compare to the Khaki in person?
April 02, 2012 @ 19:08:18 PM
You guys do realize that the designs coming out this season were probably developed a whole year in advance. Brands can't just pump out thousands of hats in less than 1 month.

swlosangeles.com

April 02, 2012 @ 19:38:46 PM
fuck wit it
April 02, 2012 @ 20:13:41 PM
anybody know when the grab bag will be? if they have one this year
April 02, 2012 @ 20:15:05 PM
Yo Hopeless Youths is gunna be the come up of the fashion world.
April 02, 2012 @ 20:49:23 PM
Yo Hopeless Youths is gunna be the come up of the fashion world.

Uhhh...ok

April 02, 2012 @ 21:10:04 PM

last year it was around may I wanna say. My 100 dollar box last year got me 5 decks. Not too bad.
April 02, 2012 @ 23:00:43 PM

last year it was around may I wanna say. My 100 dollar box last year got me 5 decks. Not too bad.

5 decks for $100. That's a steal.

April 03, 2012 @ 02:01:51 AM

i'm sure that even you know that Supreme's floral print isn't their original design at all... and how can you even use floral print as an example when pretty much every brand that matters is doing some type of floral print this season, and the two brand's floral pieces don't look anything like each others

and you do realize that brands design and finalize their seasons like months before they drop right?

good god.

I bet you one of Jebbia's favorite brands is Huf.
Please login first to reply.
x