March 29, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
R.

Hows the quality on the Huf M-51 Field Jacket?
March 30, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
birdman4284

Copped the khaki hex camp of KL, couldn't resist.
March 30, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
lovedmndlife

Huf is so fucking whack. huf? really? That's the name the creators chose for the brand?

The huf is a legend, your sir are retarded

This

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 30, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Kolyaa

LOL he takes the time to go into a thread and just talk shit, people these days smh
March 30, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
DG7

Huf is so fucking whack. huf? really? That's the name the creators chose for the brand?

Slap yourself.
March 30, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
Dat1Dude562

Please go back to the Supreme thread.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 30, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
birdman4284

Nah just log off smh..
March 30, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
Stoplooklisten

id buy the blue big h hawaiian snap but shipping is 10 dollars! fvck that
March 30, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Kolyaa

Thats like standard with most brands ain't it?
March 30, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Nah just log off smh..

huf n stuff been on the supreme s/s preview jackin' desgins for their floral snapback lol

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 30, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
The Fiasco

Nah just log off smh..

huf n stuff been on the supreme s/s preview jackin' desgins for their floral snapback lol

you never cease to make me ashamed for chicago

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 30, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Nah just log off smh..

you never cease to make me ashamed for chicago

lulz b/c I can admit huf is whack? it's a whack name and a whack brand that is a step above The Hundreds and Miska...two other garbage brands.

March 30, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
kr00kd

Substantially better. Huf puts out some real quality stuff every now and then. Not everything they put out is fire but a good bit of it is.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

March 31, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
Kolyaa

If you don't like the brand I respect that. But you don't have to make your opinions known on a thread where almost all of the people like HUF. The only thing that's gonna come out of what you're doing is people flexing their internet muscles and talking shit. What if I went into the Supreme thread and said it was whack (which it isn't) I'm pretty sure non of yall in there would be too happy.
March 31, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Dat1Dude562

If you don't like the brand I respect that. But you don't have to make your opinions known on a thread where almost all of the people like HUF. The only thing that's gonna come out of what you're doing is people flexing their internet muscles and talking shit. What if I went into the Supreme thread and said it was whack (which it isn't) I'm pretty sure non of yall in there would be too happy.

One wrong comment in that thread and people catch hard feelings. Its a religion to them.

Edit, found this browsing the preme thread:
Supreme copying other logos? ...why I never!

no hate bro, but you're contradicting yourself when you said HUF copied Supreme

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 31, 2012 @ 04:31 PM

Inactive

easter socks are beautiful

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 31, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
jcalifornia

easter socks are beautiful

...that blue and pink
March 31, 2012 @ 04:33 PM

Inactive

the ones i ordered.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 31, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
ChicagoLDRS

One wrong comment in that thread and people catch hard feelings. Its a religion to them.

Edit, found this browsing the preme thread:
Supreme copying other logos? ...why I never!

no hate bro, but you're contradicting yourself when you said HUF copied Supreme

lol Supreme copies logos from random brands or parodies high fashion (MCM, Gucci Print etc.), NOT other streetwear brands. If Supreme was copying what 10 Deep or DSC did on a design I'd call them whack too. Taking the Rust-o-leum logo and using is much different than taking Supreme's floral design and making a huf floral design.

We obviously aren't going to agree so let's just not bicker about it.

March 31, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

lol why you come in to a brand you dont likes thread just to talk shit

"To inform and socialize"

March 31, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
Zeeks

tried this it was the opposite around majority people calling him out. while 1/10 of them agreed HUF ripping off supreme mostly 2012 memebers
March 31, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
ChicagoLDRS

tried this it was the opposite around majority people calling him out. while 1/10 of them agreed HUF ripping off supreme mostly 2012 memebers

It's just funny how you guys are so quick to defend a brand that has nothing to do with you. If you said to me Supreme is whack, it's garbage I wouldn't give a fuck at all. huf is whack, and if you jet to the Supreme thread I've posted 3-4 examples of huf's Supreme rip-offs.

March 31, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
slap

^ lol.
because supreme designed rain camo... idiot.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 31, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
Kolyaa

So what you're saying is Supreme created rain camo. I agree HUF does steal some ideas but who fucking cares they're just clothes man
March 31, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
ChicagoLDRS

^ lol.
because supreme designed rain camo... idiot.

No but that hat released first...then lo & behold; out of the blue, huf decides to do a rain camo hat.

March 31, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
ChicagoLDRS

So what you're saying is Supreme created rain camo. I agree HUF does steal some ideas but who fucking cares they're just clothes man

That's my point is that it's just clothes. I came in, shared my opinion that huf is a whack brand w/ a whack name and they rip off Supreme and everyone got all offended like I just said something sacrilegious. If you tell me Supreme is whack I won't care at all.

March 31, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Kolyaa

Im just saying like you're coming into a thread where people genuinely like HUF. Obviously they're going to become defensive about the brand, it was just a kind of a dumb move on your part if you didn't think it wasn't going to start something. If I went into the Supreme thread and said that (which its not) you may not have said something but there are probably hundreds of people in there that would say something and a whole flame war would ensue.
March 31, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
itspremedoe

There are so many designs out by now, it's almost impossible to come up with something that hasn't been done before or at least reminds you of another brand. I'm sure there are a few complete rip offs here and there but these brands have been out for a while now and people should just cop what they like. That black hat for example, if you rock Supreme, pick it up from there, if you shop at HUF, scoop it up at HUF. All in all it is street/skate apparel so there will be many similarities.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

March 31, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
Kolyaa

amen man
April 1, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
D E A T H

That's my point is that it's just clothes. I came in, shared my opinion that huf is a whack brand w/ a whack name and they rip off Supreme and everyone got all offended like I just said something sacrilegious. If you tell me Supreme is whack I won't care at all.

Why bash Huf? Oh because LDRS is better. Forgot how dope LDRS is.. How could I forget, oh wait Ive never heard of you or will I ever buy your gear. Smh attention whore up in this motherfucker.

If you are given life you owe a death.

Please login first to reply.