Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 11, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
32andgrandma

@airmaxx
http://www.flatspot.com/products/huf-die-hippie-scum-t-shirt-multi-colour-tie-dye
September 11, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
awhitehippy

huf is sadly falling off, it was one of my favorite brands at first. but they started to sell their stuff in zumiez and places like that, which are clothes paradise for swag fags. i love when brands stick to selling their stuff in their store only. like johnny cupcakes for example. best brand in my opinion.

x

September 11, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
rhythmz

huf is sadly falling off, it was one of my favorite brands at first. but they started to sell their stuff in zumiez and places like that, which are clothes paradise for swag fags. i love when brands stick to selling their stuff in their store only. like johnny cupcakes for example. best brand in my opinion.

theyre in zumiez now? fuck

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 11, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Hatchet.

It's been at industrial for a few months
September 11, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
awhitehippy

theyre in zumiez now? fuck

yea sadly, my friend recently told me it was sold in zumiez, and saw it myself in boarders.

x

September 11, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
fristo0308

I don't get why people fret so much when a brand goes to zumiez. yeah, zumiez sucks, but if the brand makes dope clothes, why should it matter where it's sold? and if you support the brand, wouldn't you wanna see them succeed? that's just my two cents, I've thought huf was dope from the get go and will continue to until their designs fall off.
September 11, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
oh soul legit

^co sign on that, their designs did fall off for a while but I think they got their shit together now...can you guys really hate on huf for wanting to make more money?
September 11, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
fristo0308

I think their graphic tees are pretty basic, but their outerwear/cut and sew and their exclusives keep the brand looking good.
September 11, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
InformalApparel

Just wait for those online exclusives that disappear real quick and noone gets but those guys real ontop of their shit. Then you will be gettin their better stuff imo

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

September 11, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
jetageoflotus

My fav tees from huf are just the box logo they have. Clean and simple, and badass.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 11, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
unemployedisback

if anyone has a camo bucket camp for sale pm me
September 11, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
unemployedisback

Will be snagging that olive. cool

where do you see all the preview? i can find it, link please?
thanks @loganhunter
September 11, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
jonnym

@unemployedisback Link
September 12, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Ian x illany

@awhitehippy huf can't sell only in-store, they don't have a store.
and if johnny cupcakes is better than huf, then i'm a one legged purple fuckin gorilla

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

September 12, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
awhitehippy

I don't get why people fret so much when a brand goes to zumiez. yeah, zumiez sucks, but if the brand makes dope clothes, why should it matter where it's sold? and if you support the brand, wouldn't you wanna see them succeed? that's just my two cents, I've thought huf was dope from the get go and will continue to until their designs fall off.

don't get me wrong, i support huf to the fullest. i still wear it, and always will. but zumiez mainly retails to the kids still stuck in the "swag" phase, which isn't cool. and selling your merchandise in zumiez isn't the only way to be successful. Look at all the brands that DON'T wholesale to other stores, (ie. supreme, johnny cupcakes etc.) they're very successful yet they don't sell in other stores.

x

September 12, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
awhitehippy

and if johnny cupcakes is better than huf, then i'm a one legged purple fuckin gorilla

i think huf has everything they would need to run a store, i just don't know why. i mean selling their clothes to other retailers isn't bad, but why stoop so low to selling out to zumiez? like yea you'll gain customers, but you'll also lose customers. people don't like wearing the same things as others, and everyone shops at zumiez so it'll be a drag seeing shirts you own on someone else. At least that's how i feel.

And i'm not necessarily saying Johnny Cupcakes is better than Huf. I just value Johnny Cupcakes principle of a brand than Huf.

x

September 12, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
teows

My bad if this has already been posted but new plantlife socks are up.

Might pick up a pair and tie dye em. cool

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

September 12, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
fristo0308

don't get me wrong, i support huf to the fullest. i still wear it, and always will. but zumiez mainly retails to the kids still stuck in the "swag" phase, which isn't cool. and selling your merchandise in zumiez isn't the only way to be successful. Look at all the brands that DON'T wholesale to other stores, (ie. supreme, johnny cupcakes etc.) they're very successful yet they don't sell in other stores.

fuck those kids and do you. the reasons why I like this brand and other brands is because I've been skating since third grade and this brand stays true to skating and Keith's original vision. plus, those plantlife socks are cozy as fuck haha. Zumiez blows, but if you're wearing your clothes for the right reasons and enjoy the brand, then fuck it right?
September 12, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
M.

Stop spamming. You've been in every top thread in the last 30 minutes. It's fucking annoying.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
PrettyBozo

dope. how much is it? and when is it out?
September 12, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

i think huf has everything they would need to run a store, i just don't know why. i mean selling their clothes to other retailers isn't bad, but why stoop so low to selling out to zumiez? like yea you'll gain customers, but you'll also lose customers. people don't like wearing the same things as others, and everyone shops at zumiez so it'll be a drag seeing shirts you own on someone else. At least that's how i feel.

And i'm not necessarily saying Johnny Cupcakes is better than Huf. I just value Johnny Cupcakes principle of a brand than Huf.

The reason the huf line has gotten much broader and included more things than the past is because the closed their stores in order to focus on brand expansion and growth. They had 4 stores I believe, 2 in sf one on Fairfax one in new york. Huf already paid their dues as a small store and brand and started branching.
And on top of that the zumiez huf selection is limited to basic logo tees and snaps, I believe volleys plant life and cut and sew as well as a lot of shirts are limited to brick and mortar stores with the exception of certain actives which get to carry a bigger selection of huf because the took the brand on early and took there expansion into footwear early.

Oh and johnny cupcakes is a pretty bad look in my opinion.
September 12, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
luciddreamfiend

I couldve sworn I heard from a few different sources(maybe even from the brand itself) that huf wasn't going to be able to stay afloat due to the economy and that was the main reason why they closed their stores and the only way they could really grow and continue making the kinda shit they wanted to all along (high end cut n sew pieces/footwear) was if they started selling to places like zumiez and ccs. But ya like mikeyd said, it doesn't really matter tho cus those stores only carry their basic shit, your not gonna find anything that great at those places.
September 12, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

I couldve sworn I heard from a few different sources(maybe even from the brand itself) that huf wasn't going to be able to stay afloat due to the economy and that was the main reason why they closed their stores and the only way they could really grow and continue making the kinda shit they wanted to all along (high end cut n sew pieces/footwear) was if they started selling to places like zumiez and ccs. But ya like mikeyd said, it doesn't really matter tho cus those stores only carry their basic shit, your not gonna find anything that great at those places.

It was a lot of things, a big factor was the cost of the spaces they had and the limited product they carried. As much as i miss the huf store they've been able to do so much more stuff since they cut the stores out. But by no means is huf falling off
September 12, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
M.

dope. how much is it? and when is it out?
They are usually $35, but I don't know i assume they will change the price because the of the material. If so, probably $40.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
SHARKlN

That tweed volley is gonna be so nice.

The suede bills on the cord volleys are very high quality.
September 12, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
InformalApparel

they really are. the bill is a little wide for my liking though, especially compared to all my other camps

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

September 12, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
M.

how does the highland jacket fit?
I know it's all late and all, but I barely got mine in the mail today. I'm 5'10" and slim and a Medium fits me a little long (by the crotch area) Other than that, it fits really well, the sleeves have a nice fit. There is extra space in the jacket, so if you want to throw on a sweater underneath it'll fit good. And best of all its really warm. Sorry for the long post, just trying to answer most questions if asked so.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
$timRep

they really are. the bill is a little wide for my liking though, especially compared to all my other camps

I Agree with the bill being a bit too big, but it is nice suede.
September 14, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
MyWaysOfLife

Anyone get their Mexican Blanket Volley? If so, what it like fit wise?
September 15, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
camargon

Is there an online/retail store in Australia that sells HUF confused Help a brother out!

Please login first to reply.