Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 24, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
jlaz93

Got my huf box in was $250
I got good stuff but I already have a ton of shoes and don't want/need more and I don't really wear hats.
If anyone is interested in anything just offer
shoes are sz 12 hats are almost all snapbacks
last row of hats are both samples

June 24, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
magmar

yikes, i would not pay 250 for that stuff
June 24, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
SHARKlN

Is the bill on the white vintage h SnapBack black or navy? Or green lol
June 24, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Kamikaze

Damn only one tee in that 250 box?
June 24, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
backlikethat

They prob gave everyone shoes and hats cause they didnt sell...
June 24, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
SHARKlN

No shit.. It's not like they're saving heat to throw in these at the end of the season. This is a good way to liquidate product and make room in the warehouse for the new stuff/ season. Still though, seen a few ppl get stuff I was thinkin about grabbing earlier in the year.

As far as HUF footwear goes... How long you theyre gonna be doin it? It seems like every shoe has made it's way to clearance. Even the collabs were goin for half price.

Man I love HUF, but hate the way they're runnin the brand. Closing the shop, opening to mainstream retailers, footwear failure. HUF don't die!!!
June 24, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
reversal

which mainstream retailers have huf now?
June 24, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Kamikaze

They prob gave everyone shoes and hats cause they didnt sell...

Exactly.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
weirdnjfan1

That HUF Corbin cardigan retailed for $160+ dude. Nice box btw.

$160?! Holy crap... no wonder why they had a few left over from 2010. Good god that is awesome.

As far as HUF footwear goes... How long you theyre gonna be doin it? It seems like every shoe has made it's way to clearance. Even the collabs were goin for half price.

Man I love HUF, but hate the way they're runnin the brand. Closing the shop, opening to mainstream retailers, footwear failure. HUF don't die!!!

The Huf footwear line has been around since the fall of 2011, so they haven't really found a following yet, with the exception of a few people. Most of their footwear is cleared during their clearance sales and this is the first time that the have given away footwear during the surprise pack, so you going to see more of their in house stuff rather than other stuff.

Also, all I see Huf going to is core shops and not to places like Zumziez, Pacsun, or Tilly's. Which is a good thing, because it's better that way. Instead of the brand ending up like Diamond, which was a good thing for them, because it got them more exposure to the kids whose skate shops didn't carry them, and going a little more mainstream, but I don't see Huf going this route anytime soon.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
SHARKlN

HUF is for sale at ccs and a number of other skate web shops. Footwear started fall 2010, so they're 4 seasons in. You look hard, you can still find some shoes on the web from the first couple seasons. It's obvious their focus is brand expansion. Renaming HUF sf to HUF worldwide, bringing in offshore shoes while the brand was largely USA made, closing the store to focus 100% on the brand. It's just a lil weak to see them move from something so good just for money. Not saying I wouldn't do it the same if I had a brand, but you gotta know it's moving towards the tipping point.

Still love HUF tho
June 24, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
Ian x illany

huf is slept on a lot, which isn't necessarily bad for me, I'm not tryna sit and wait by my computer for drops. i still missed the surprise packs though, which i regret.
on another note: i wish those city tees and the gold H hats were at my local shop, not just online. its easier for me to pull the trigger when i see how nice things are in person

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

June 24, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
reversal

I was about to say that I'm pretty sure the shoes were in the 2011 surprise packs. The disappearance of both the SF and LA stores says a lot about the brand. I would go as far as to say that they made some really poor business decisions by moving warehouses, etc. Still great designs doe.
June 24, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
hkeys

HUF is for sale at ccs and a number of other skate web shops. Footwear started fall 2010, so they're 4 seasons in. You look hard, you can still find some shoes on the web from the first couple seasons. It's obvious their focus is brand expansion. Renaming HUF sf to HUF worldwide, bringing in offshore shoes while the brand was largely USA made, closing the store to focus 100% on the brand. It's just a lil weak to see them move from something so good just for money. Not saying I wouldn't do it the same if I had a brand, but you gotta know it's moving towards the tipping point.

Still love HUF tho

At the end of the day HUF is a great overall brand. If you notice though CCS only sells there shitty shirts and that's about it. They don't sell their good cut and sew, hats, socks, etc. So it's not too bad of a move for them. The plant life socks has gained them a lot more following but just off socks. Seeing kids saying "Just copped my weed socks" without knowing it's actually HUF lol. The worst part about most of these brands is the fact that a lot of the new consumers have no idea who Keith is or that it's mostly a skate brand. They just categorize it with everything else. Oh well.

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 24, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
jlaz93

Is the bill on the white vintage h SnapBack black or navy? Or green lol

the bill is green corduroy

Yup only one shirt very disappointed since i only really wanted tops.
June 24, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
jlx58

Looks like some of the new hats from this recent drop might be making there way on to some of our local retailers after all
http://www.dqmnewyork.com/news/entry/huf-exclusive-summer-hats
June 24, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
Kamikaze

Looks like some of the new hats from this recent drop might be making there way on to some of our local retailers after all

Well look at that. Is this in-store, online or both?
June 24, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
tkisbadluck

-edit-

blah. multitasking and getting brand names mixed up. huf is my shit though!

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

June 24, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
aldrxn

Can't wait for F/W. Hope they come out with some dope tees.
June 24, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
blaagh

Well, I'm pretty disappointed in my box.
If anyone wants anything,
HUF city tees are $20 each (L)
Shoes are $30 (11).
Snapback is $20.
or the whole box for $70, Will come with both tees, shoes, snapback, and HUF skate bolts.
I used the one damn sticker I got already.

est. mcmxcii

June 24, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
bikboi

Local only if youre in NYC... Its only at DQM. Im prettysure both but if its instore, you can just call.
June 24, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Ian x illany

wow thats clutch that DQM is carrying those hats, I'm picking up a gold H now

June 24, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
Kamikaze

Local only if youre in NYC... Its only at DQM. Im prettysure both but if its instore, you can just call.

Yeah I'm in Cali so online is what needs to happen.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
jlx58

The website says in store, I'm not in NY so i'm hoping my local huf dealer gets these in stock as well
June 24, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
Kamikaze

The website says in store, I'm not in NY so i'm hoping my local huf dealer gets these in stock as well

It does you're right. Dammit oh well.
June 25, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
Ian x illany

why would it matter if it was online at DQM?... its still online at HUF

June 25, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
aldrxn

Wondered the same thing. Maybe cause shipping Kamikaze?
June 25, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
bikboi

Try phone ordering.
June 25, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Kamikaze

The Hawaiian Volley Black?
June 25, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
aldrxn

Oh thought you were talking about the Gold plated snapbacks. Don't know if they'll restock volleys.
June 25, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Kamikaze

Oh thought you were talking about the Gold plated snapbacks. Don't know if they'll restock volleys.

Nah I'm skipping those. Copped the blue volley but missed out on the damn black one.

Please login first to reply.