[HUF] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

June 16, 2012 @ 02:01:41
If you wear 30 buy a 32
if you wear a 32 buy a 34 ect.

thanks, copped a 34 fulton camo for super cheap, $25!

hoping it ships and isn't out of stock

where at?
June 16, 2012 @ 02:36:02
$100 box just shipped 5lbs as well. Will post when it arrives.
June 16, 2012 @ 04:46:23
weight doesnt mean shit. last year mine was marked at 4lbs and I got 5 decks.
June 16, 2012 @ 05:16:45
Originally posted by Inactive User

Well that would be disappointing.
June 16, 2012 @ 05:27:42

you kidding me? I was so fucking happy. 5 decks for 100 bucks?? where can you find that???
June 16, 2012 @ 05:37:22

Inactive User

mine says 3lbs for a 50 dollar box 0_o im curious
June 16, 2012 @ 05:40:45

you kidding me? I was so fucking happy. 5 decks for 100 bucks?? where can you find that???

Well I'm glad you were happy. I however do not want five decks.
June 16, 2012 @ 05:43:02
Man, I need cop some shit from the Spring '11 collection, that shit was dope.
June 16, 2012 @ 05:47:09

Well I'm glad you were happy. I however do not want five decks.

Wow....Even if you did by chance get the decks and didn't want them you could flip them for like 30 a pop on(a steal) craigs or some shit and make 50 bucks....but dang 5 decks for 100 bucks i want that
June 16, 2012 @ 06:28:19
Shit I skate so 5 decks would be dope, especially if they are rare or collabo type decks. Would just end up hanging them in my room. Got the $25 pack only 2 lbs. Hoping for a tee and hat at least but who knows. Haha would hate to get some used Vans like I saw someone get last year.

http://thedividedminds.com/

http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/169080/
June 16, 2012 @ 06:35:30
Shit I skate so 5 decks would be dope, especially if they are rare or collabo type decks. Would just end up hanging them in my room. Got the $25 pack only 2 lbs. Hoping for a tee and hat at least but who knows. Haha would hate to get some used Vans like I saw someone get last year.

http://thedividedminds.com/

http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/169080/

One of the decks is the Lance Mountain deck here http://www.hufworldwide.com/blog/2009/07/03/huf-professional-skateboard-legend-series/

another one was this one

I was pretty pumped.
June 16, 2012 @ 06:36:15
^ Do you have 'em displayed?
June 16, 2012 @ 06:37:46
Damn, nice. Such a steal. Did you get the beer deck too?
June 16, 2012 @ 15:46:24
^ Do you have 'em displayed?

I still live with parents so no. When I get my own place I def will at least display the Dennis McGrath one. The Lance Mountain deck has scratches on it from shipping.
Damn, nice. Such a steal. Did you get the beer deck too?

This was from last years mystery box so it was before that deck came out I think???. I got the say your prayers cruiser, a middle finger rasta deck and a red/ black deck that looks like the Supreme x APC tshirt with the girls pantyhose or whatevr.
June 16, 2012 @ 17:09:36
My $250 that came out to be $270 is gunnna be here on wednesday, 11 lbs. I always buy mystery boxes when i get the chance, I usually sift through the items pick out the ones I actually like and would wear and sell the rest. I think its a good strategy, with black scale for 250 i got about 8 or 9 shirts, a cardigan, hoody, polo, and fitted. I have done a few huf boxes in the past and some are better than others. I'll post pics on wednesday when it arrives.
June 16, 2012 @ 18:38:05
im looking to buy a cruiser deck so if any of you guys get one. let me know!
plus anyone know how we could possibly sneak in orders for the huf surprise pack?
June 16, 2012 @ 22:35:16

$25 Surprise Pack. Definitely a surprise... skate bolts, jaeger wristband..? Anyways, having no expectations, I am satisfied with what got thrown my way. Will probably buy from the next time around. Good luck to everyone else!
June 16, 2012 @ 22:39:15
from the shit ive seen so far, i rather save my bills and wait for thursday drops if ya know what i mean

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 17, 2012 @ 00:40:15

$25 Surprise Pack. Definitely a surprise... skate bolts, jaeger wristband..? Anyways, having no expectations, I am satisfied with what got thrown my way. Will probably buy from the next time around. Good luck to everyone else!

Not bad
June 17, 2012 @ 01:44:58
im looking to buy a cruiser deck so if any of you guys get one. let me know! plus anyone know how we could possibly sneak in orders for the huf surprise pack?

The surprise packs were cut off yesterday at noon. So sneaking one is pretty much out of the question right now.

My $250 that came out to be $270 is gunnna be here on wednesday, 11 lbs. I always buy mystery boxes when i get the chance, I usually sift through the items pick out the ones I actually like and would wear and sell the rest. I think its a good strategy, with black scale for 250 i got about 8 or 9 shirts, a cardigan, hoody, polo, and fitted. I have done a few huf boxes in the past and some are better than others. I'll post pics on wednesday when it arrives.

Wednesday... Man, I got my confirmation and everything on Friday and yet it hasn't shipped out yet. It's either that or UPS hasn't updated everything yet. I'm hoping for the end of next week or very early the following week.
June 17, 2012 @ 06:58:57
Hmm looks like mine hasn't shipped out yet but I ordered it on Wednesday so I should have it next week. I'll put up whatever I get. As long as it's a shirt and hat I'm fine with that.

Stay Divided!
June 17, 2012 @ 07:16:49
from the shit ive seen so far, i rather save my bills and wait for thursday drops if ya know what i mean

lol i don't know what you mean - what's dropping?

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

June 17, 2012 @ 08:04:30

I think he means hes just gonna spend his money on supreme's drop
June 17, 2012 @ 08:12:28

I think he means hes just gonna spend his money on supreme's drop

of course... the supreme

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

June 17, 2012 @ 17:49:40
^*loud Sigh*....
I can't wait to see what everyone gets in there suprise packs, regretting not getting one.

Superiority's pure priority.

June 18, 2012 @ 01:06:41
Either UPS is slow or my shit hasn't been shipped yet either.

est. mcmxcii

June 18, 2012 @ 01:41:27
Either UPS is slow or my shit hasn't been shipped yet either.

Mine is lagging as well I'm supposed to receive it tomorrow but have a feeling I won't get it until Tuesday.
June 18, 2012 @ 01:47:03
I dont get why you guys are Tripin ill be there give em time they ship thousands of shit every day and You paid for it im sure if u dont receive HUF will gladly help u out with something.

سبحان

June 18, 2012 @ 01:48:03
I dont get why you guys are Tripin ill be there give em time they ship thousands of shit every day and You paid for it im sure if u dont receive HUF will gladly help u out with something.

Not trippin at all I know it's gonna come, I'm just stoked to see what is inside.
June 18, 2012 @ 01:55:37

Not trippin at all I know it's gonna come, I'm just stoked to see what is inside.

Yeah i feel you Its just to many people getting mad not getting there confirmation or there item hasn't moved yet you know.
Shit i would be too! aha just pissed i missed out on it.

سبحان

Please login first to reply.
x