[HUF] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 22, 2012 @ 03:13:22 AM
Quit the lame buying and selling in here
April 22, 2012 @ 03:17:47 AM
am i the only one who thinks all the plant life stuff is lame as fuck? like cool dude youre walking around with pot leaves on your clothes you must be such a fucking badass. if i were a parent and my kid wanted to wear it i'd tell him to get real, and if i am a self respecting adult i would not be caught dead in it

EDIT: No hate to Huf as a whole, still one of my fav brands. just hate plant life shit
April 22, 2012 @ 03:43:02 AM
am i the only one who thinks all the plant life stuff is lame as fuck? like cool dude youre walking around with pot leaves on your clothes you must be such a fucking badass. if i were a parent and my kid wanted to wear it i'd tell him to get real, and if i am a self respecting adult i would not be caught dead in it

EDIT: No hate to Huf as a whole, still one of my fav brands. just hate plant life shit

why the hate in general though? i can see for the kids who have this mindset of wearing it makes them cool, but what about the self respecting adults who want to wear the print? it's not that i want to look like a badass...
and if you were my parent and you said i couldn't wear them i'd have to say fuck you and wear 'em. because i'm a badass

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 03:51:32 AM

why the hate in general though? i can see for the kids who have this mindset of wearing it makes them cool, but what about the self respecting adults who want to wear the print? it's not that i want to look like a badass...
and if you were my parent and you said i couldn't wear them i'd have to say fuck you and wear 'em. because i'm a badass

thats what i mean though, i guess i didnt get my point across. what is possible attractive to an adult about wearing pot leaves on your clothes?
April 22, 2012 @ 03:59:34 AM

i totally agree with this.
April 22, 2012 @ 05:06:15 AM
Agreed with iansllvn.

I thought that plant life gear was dope at first, but then after you think about it, it looks a bit immature. Maybe it's the corporate me speaking, but it really is just hype gear.
April 22, 2012 @ 16:46:28 PM
What's the best way to contact the online store to cancel an order?
April 22, 2012 @ 16:53:34 PM

thats what i mean though, i guess i didnt get my point across. what is possible attractive to an adult about wearing pot leaves on your clothes?

there are other perspectives than just yours... maybe other adults use marijuana and want to wear it? just because you can't possibly see what attracts others to it doesn't mean it's hype gear or whatever. i agree with anyone that's saying fuck these little kids running around with some huf socks thinking they're the shit because they smoke. But if you see a real dude in these, pay a little respect.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 17:47:01 PM

there are other perspectives than just yours... maybe other adults use marijuana and want to wear it? just because you can't possibly see what attracts others to it doesn't mean it's hype gear or whatever. i agree with anyone that's saying fuck these little kids running around with some huf socks thinking they're the shit because they smoke. But if you see a real dude in these, pay a little respect.

Respect for what? "oh damn that guy must be cool he's wearin pot leaves"

I agree with everyone else that all this 4/20 clothing is hype. It's not just huf either, idk why anyone would want to rock some pot leaves..Especially that one tee with Kristina Rose on it. Anyone wearing that in public would look like a complete tool/douche/whatever
April 22, 2012 @ 18:17:13 PM
respect does not = oh damn that guy must be cool. if the dude looks respectable, pay him his respects. don't generalize everyone wearing the socks/hat or whatever they want as a "complete tool/douche/whatever."
think what you will..

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 19:57:56 PM
who fucking cares wear what you want to wear!
April 22, 2012 @ 20:13:24 PM
It's really funny everyone is sooooooooo worried about what the next man has on his body.

You guys act like you want to grab nuts full on with your palm and touch feet, caress dudes heads and shit. (talking about the plantlife socks,boxers, and camp caps)

Just stfu already you sound dumb as fuck for worrying about what another man got on for attire. jesus christ.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 22, 2012 @ 20:25:02 PM
lol you guys need to chill. i was just bringing up a topic of discussion and seeing what others thought. fucking drama queens
April 22, 2012 @ 20:26:31 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
It's really funny everyone is sooooooooo worried about what the next man has on his body.

You guys act like you want to grab nuts full on with your palm and touch feet, caress dudes heads and shit. (talking about the plantlife socks,boxers, and camp caps)

Just stfu already you sound dumb as fuck for worrying about what another man got on for attire. jesus christ.

this
April 22, 2012 @ 20:28:09 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

thank you. do your own, but don't judge so tough on others doing theirs.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 21:00:18 PM
Sounds to me like you are the drama queen man.

Even if someone thought it was lame as fuck, whats even lamer than that is the fact that you took the time out of your so called " self respecting adult" life to dis respect someone elses lifestyle and the way they choose to live it.

Maybe they have a life threatening disease or disorder that causes them to represent Marijuana and cherish all the great things it provides.

just my 2 cents.

April 22, 2012 @ 21:10:12 PM
this argument is pointless
April 22, 2012 @ 21:13:25 PM
this argument is pointless

April 27, 2012 @ 18:33:50 PM
just got my camo shorts, so sick
fit is perfect
April 27, 2012 @ 23:55:47 PM
restock on all the 420 pack GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
April 28, 2012 @ 00:12:21 AM
restock on all the 420 pack GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks! missed out the 1st time
April 28, 2012 @ 01:46:07 AM
Karmaloop has em.

سبحان

April 28, 2012 @ 22:38:19 PM
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye anyone have a Black Canvas Cap for sale? hit me up
April 29, 2012 @ 11:53:52 AM
Anyone have the Hex volley's there looking to sell in whatever color or know if there doing a restock on those? hmu?

Superiority's pure priority.

April 29, 2012 @ 19:56:07 PM
wheres my huf stuff =[

Superiority's pure priority.

April 30, 2012 @ 00:13:09 AM
who fucking cares wear what you want to wear!

YUP

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

April 30, 2012 @ 05:53:58 AM
yo does anyone remember around what time last year's surprise pack started?
April 30, 2012 @ 06:33:46 AM
huf always keeps it simple and makes clothes for understatements, definitely a brand that earns respect without having to make bold gimmicky designs.
April 30, 2012 @ 06:40:42 AM
I want my LA Warehouse sale...
May 01, 2012 @ 00:18:58 AM
Yo im looking to buy a huf x haroshi black baseball tee! let me know if anyone has one!
Please login first to reply.
x