Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 20, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
DG7

5 panel Plant life! Can't wait to get it in the mail.
April 20, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
slap

When is Karmaloop getting their Huf 420 Pack?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 20, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
ichigo81

Anybody still looking for 420 product just copped off pickyourshoes and free ship
April 20, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
chvzdvn

Literally fell asleep getting the camper today smh lol, oh well not meant to be.
April 21, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
djxlad

Anyone got a huf x Haroshi 5 panel for sale?

you mean snapback?

yeah i got both.

what you trying to pay cuz im not sure i want to let it go

Not the snapback, but the 5 panel, well too tell you the truth thought im not down to pay rape price on the hat like a supreme cap and all it's hype bro but i do want the cap!
can i get a pic of both hats?
April 21, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
reversal

Would the huf site ever restock on the hex caps?
April 21, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
djxlad

Would the huf site ever restock on the hex caps?

Probably not considering the 420 pack just dropped today
April 21, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
joya123

Thanks for sharing.....

Bridal Salwar Kameez

April 21, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
keBin15

got the khaki hex 5 panel.

pm offers.
April 21, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
StephonPurham

looking to trade my Blue Garden Series 5 Pannel for equal or greater heat PM me with offers

cool get at me
April 21, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
jonnypiff

Looking to sell for cheap or trade these two hats I got off a blind box. Only worn 1x each. Both 7 5/8. PM me if interested or more pics.

HUF Pinstripe H (has a small stain i can show in another pic. HUF sent it to me like that)

HUF Felt Wool LA New Era

http://jonnyriv.tumblr.com/

April 21, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Nylo

Anyone got a huf x Haroshi 5 panel for sale?

you mean snapback?

yeah i got both.

what you trying to pay cuz im not sure i want to let it go

Not the snapback, but the 5 panel, well too tell you the truth thought im not down to pay rape price on the hat like a supreme cap and all it's hype bro but i do want the cap!
can i get a pic of both hats?

Got one, slightly worn, I'll let it go for $55, negotiable. No trades doe, been scammed too much. PM me if you want pictures.
April 21, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
1nce*

Got one of those Green Plantlife Snapbacks from a few months back if anyones interested. It's new and just been sitting in my closet. Shoot me a PM

April 22, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
AS Kon

^ trades for that?

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 22, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
1nce*

^ trades for that?

shoot me a pm!

April 22, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
jacobsever

looking to trade my Blue Garden Series 5 Pannel for equal or greater heat PM me with offers

cool get at me

Saw a black one go on ebay (before the 420 drop) for $142.50.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
slap

Quit the lame buying and selling in here

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
ignorantian

am i the only one who thinks all the plant life stuff is lame as fuck? like cool dude youre walking around with pot leaves on your clothes you must be such a fucking badass. if i were a parent and my kid wanted to wear it i'd tell him to get real, and if i am a self respecting adult i would not be caught dead in it

EDIT: No hate to Huf as a whole, still one of my fav brands. just hate plant life shit
April 22, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
judgemyjoindate

am i the only one who thinks all the plant life stuff is lame as fuck? like cool dude youre walking around with pot leaves on your clothes you must be such a fucking badass. if i were a parent and my kid wanted to wear it i'd tell him to get real, and if i am a self respecting adult i would not be caught dead in it

EDIT: No hate to Huf as a whole, still one of my fav brands. just hate plant life shit

why the hate in general though? i can see for the kids who have this mindset of wearing it makes them cool, but what about the self respecting adults who want to wear the print? it's not that i want to look like a badass...
and if you were my parent and you said i couldn't wear them i'd have to say fuck you and wear 'em. because i'm a badass

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
ignorantian

why the hate in general though? i can see for the kids who have this mindset of wearing it makes them cool, but what about the self respecting adults who want to wear the print? it's not that i want to look like a badass...
and if you were my parent and you said i couldn't wear them i'd have to say fuck you and wear 'em. because i'm a badass

thats what i mean though, i guess i didnt get my point across. what is possible attractive to an adult about wearing pot leaves on your clothes?
April 22, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
EL TIGRE

i totally agree with this.

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

April 22, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
tmwtg

Agreed with iansllvn.

I thought that plant life gear was dope at first, but then after you think about it, it looks a bit immature. Maybe it's the corporate me speaking, but it really is just hype gear.
April 22, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
shaanXattack

What's the best way to contact the online store to cancel an order?
April 22, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
judgemyjoindate

thats what i mean though, i guess i didnt get my point across. what is possible attractive to an adult about wearing pot leaves on your clothes?

there are other perspectives than just yours... maybe other adults use marijuana and want to wear it? just because you can't possibly see what attracts others to it doesn't mean it's hype gear or whatever. i agree with anyone that's saying fuck these little kids running around with some huf socks thinking they're the shit because they smoke. But if you see a real dude in these, pay a little respect.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
loofy

there are other perspectives than just yours... maybe other adults use marijuana and want to wear it? just because you can't possibly see what attracts others to it doesn't mean it's hype gear or whatever. i agree with anyone that's saying fuck these little kids running around with some huf socks thinking they're the shit because they smoke. But if you see a real dude in these, pay a little respect.

Respect for what? "oh damn that guy must be cool he's wearin pot leaves"

I agree with everyone else that all this 4/20 clothing is hype. It's not just huf either, idk why anyone would want to rock some pot leaves..Especially that one tee with Kristina Rose on it. Anyone wearing that in public would look like a complete tool/douche/whatever
April 22, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
judgemyjoindate

respect does not = oh damn that guy must be cool. if the dude looks respectable, pay him his respects. don't generalize everyone wearing the socks/hat or whatever they want as a "complete tool/douche/whatever."
think what you will..

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
StephonPurham

who fucking cares wear what you want to wear!
April 22, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
AS Kon

It's really funny everyone is sooooooooo worried about what the next man has on his body.

You guys act like you want to grab nuts full on with your palm and touch feet, caress dudes heads and shit. (talking about the plantlife socks,boxers, and camp caps)

Just stfu already you sound dumb as fuck for worrying about what another man got on for attire. jesus christ.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

April 22, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
ignorantian

lol you guys need to chill. i was just bringing up a topic of discussion and seeing what others thought. fucking drama queens
April 22, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
StephonPurham

It's really funny everyone is sooooooooo worried about what the next man has on his body.

You guys act like you want to grab nuts full on with your palm and touch feet, caress dudes heads and shit. (talking about the plantlife socks,boxers, and camp caps)

Just stfu already you sound dumb as fuck for worrying about what another man got on for attire. jesus christ.

this

Please login first to reply.