[Dramamine LA] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Jul 18, 2013 @ 00:28
@upvote Appreciate that fam. If all goes well, there should be an update on Friday. Stay posted HB fam.
Jul 19, 2013 @ 18:51
Bump for that announcement 

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

Jul 20, 2013 @ 05:26

We appreciate the patience y'all have had with us this past year. We've been working diligently to make sure that our first drop since our hiatus would be one that we would be proud of. More information about Release: 001 coming soon.
Jul 21, 2013 @ 05:41
so a new name? or at least new meaning behind the name?

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 22, 2013 @ 03:09
@BookerDeWitt Yes, it's a clearance sale we're running to get rid of our remaining inventory from our past seasons.

@mrteebonilla Still the same name, here's the bio derived from the "About" page on our website:

What started as a project is now known as Dramamine Co., or DRMN, an acronym that stands for "Dreams Really Mean Nothing." The meaning behind this quote is that dreams really mean nothing unless we act upon them. Upon the absence of action, your dreams become obsolete. It's one thing to wish a dream come true, but another to actually go out and get yours. Nowadays, the majority live by the needs of provided satisfaction, however, those who have succeeded are known to have challenged their dreams. We're chasin' ours.
Jul 22, 2013 @ 19:53
Alright I see my brother Brian coming out with that fire this season.
Jul 23, 2013 @ 02:40
Nice, lookin forward to the next releases. Still got my coach's jacket from when you guys first started I think.
Gilly Suits
Jul 23, 2013 @ 03:26
It's ridiculously tough to get 400 dollars worth of stuff now without repeating wanna pass that 200 dollars to 50 coupon here

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Jul 23, 2013 @ 09:42
How's the fit on the tees compared to uniqlo or supreme?
Jul 24, 2013 @ 08:38
@SHOGUNATE Appreciate the love fam, I'm def gon see you soon!

@squarianaaron Thanks for the support!

@upvote We print on AAA tees, same fit as Diamond, Hundreds, etc. It's the industry standard
Jul 29, 2013 @ 13:19

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Jul 30, 2013 @ 08:32
@octose Did you get your order through fam?

@Knuckles Make sure the total for your order exceeds $150 without shipping.
Jul 30, 2013 @ 09:16
Jul 31, 2013 @ 06:24
Good to see you guys are still going strong fam. Couple questions though, are the new shirts going to be the same fit as the previous seasons? and the same goes for the coach jacket. the new gear looks dope guys keep it up can't wait for this shit to drop!
Jul 31, 2013 @ 06:55
Keep up the good  work bruh!
.-
Jul 31, 2013 @ 09:19
found out about this brand yesterday, bought stuff today.

y'all got your shit on point

instagram: @senchip

Jul 31, 2013 @ 19:34
whens this dropping tho?
Aug 01, 2013 @ 06:35
top notch customer service coming from this brand. they're just killing it

instagram: @senchip

Aug 01, 2013 @ 08:20
Sorry for the delay everybody. We've been caught up with preparing for Release: 001.

Good to see you guys are still going strong fam. Couple questions though, are the new shirts going to be the same fit as the previous seasons? and the same goes for the coach jacket. the new gear looks dope guys keep it up can't wait for this shit to drop!
Both shirts and coach jackets will indeed be the same fit. Appreciate the support!
Keep up the good  work bruh!
.-

Thanks fam!
found out about this brand yesterday, bought stuff today.

y'all got your shit on point

Appreciate the support fam, hope you enjoy our products.

whens this dropping tho?
All items from Release: 001 are set to drop on August 16. More information and teaser pictures will come along as we get closer to the release date.

I just realized I have yet to introduce myself to the HB fam. My name is Brian, so if you have any questions, concerns, criticism, hate, whatever it may be, send it my way.
Aug 02, 2013 @ 07:51
Aug 10, 2013 @ 19:49
Is this drop only going to feature 3 pieces? Or will there be more?
Aug 10, 2013 @ 22:31
@upvote Release: 001 will have 3 pieces. More information about future releases will come soon after this release so stay tuned. Please refer to our 2013 thread for more news!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/205360
Aug 10, 2013 @ 23:28
Really dope line man. That coach jacket is on point.
I posted ya'll on my Fashion IG blog "We_TheRoses" 
Good luck with the release fam! smokeyface

Check out @We_TheRoses on IG for up to date fashion news!

Aug 11, 2013 @ 03:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
Really dope line man. That coach jacket is on point.
I posted ya'll on my Fashion IG blog "We_TheRoses" 
Good luck with the release fam! 
Appreciate the love fam!
Aug 17, 2013 @ 20:09
saw someone wearing this at cncpts yesterday at the 3 lies drop, shit was crack imma cop sometime this week

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 18, 2013 @ 23:47
Sad that no XL coaches left smh

Instagram - @octose // visually inclined

Aug 19, 2013 @ 00:17

We appreciate the patience y'all have had with us this past year. We've been working diligently to make sure that our first drop since our hiatus would be one that we would be proud of. More information about Release: 001 coming soon.
Copped, can't wait to receive this tomorrow!
Please login first to reply.