July 2, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
bobby

The "Berani" collection is now available online for purchase at our web store.

http://store.dramaminela.com

looking for this exact hat... if u tryna sell it hmu
July 2, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
jacobsever

Noticed all the items have been added to the store for preview except the camo hoodie. Is that still dropping the 6th? And will it also be $40 like previous hoodies?

pics of said camo hoodie?

The "Guerilla" Zip up will be retailing for $44 dollars. The item will be uploaded onto our shop later this week along with a camo t-shirt.

zip up? damn...was hoping for a pullover. i don't like zip ups.

July 2, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
guys i like hummus

can someone post a better fit picture for the berani 5-panel? the stock photo i've seen on the site isn't too reassuring of the deep fit, if someone posted like a side view, you'd be like, totally awesome. thnkz yo.
July 2, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
dangdenniiss

can someone post a better fit picture for the berani 5-panel? the stock photo i've seen on the site isn't too reassuring of the deep fit, if someone posted like a side view, you'd be like, totally awesome. thnkz yo.

Not a complete side view but hope this helps. The hat reaches the back of his head like a regular snapback.
July 2, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
bikboi

nvm
July 3, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
guys i like hummus

Not a complete side view but hope this helps. The hat reaches the back of his head like a regular snapback.

thanks so much, i'm so close to pulling the trigger on this one it ain't even funny.
July 3, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
dangdenniiss

thanks so much, i'm so close to pulling the trigger on this one it ain't even funny.

There is only one hat remaining online.
July 3, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Panther.

Damn this fuckin ripping brand is actually making money? The top of your hat is an only ny 5 panel and the brim is practically a supreme ikat with different colors.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 3, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
jacobsever

Damn this fuckin ripping brand is actually making money? The top of your hat is an only ny 5 panel and the brim is practically a supreme ikat with different colors.

The top of the hat is any plain colored 5 panel? It was actually manufactured by Quintin Co. And multiple companies are using an ikat type pattern this season. Just like multiple brands are using different variations are floral patterns. You don't like it, don't buy it.

July 3, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Panther.

The top of the hat is any plain colored 5 panel? It was actually manufactured by Quintin Co. And multiple companies are using an ikat type pattern this season. Just like multiple brands are using different variations are floral patterns. You don't like it, don't buy it.

the top of their hat is exactly the fucking same as only ny's "camper" 5 panel? the little diamond shaped brown patch? also this brands jacket, cant remember what its name was, is a straight rip off of the hundreds.

and youre fucking right i wont buy it. go post more pictures of yourself naked throughout hypebeast then complain about getting ethered

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 3, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
jacobsever

the top of their hat is exactly the fucking same as only ny's "camper" 5 panel? the little diamond shaped brown patch?

Okay, so are you going to rip on Obey for having a red box logo as well? The diamond is pretty unique. Most companies have a sqaure/rectangle logo for their 5 panel hats. So does The Quiet Life rip off Raised By Wolves who rip off Rip N Dip who rips off Supreme etc etc? Fuck outta here with your ignorant logic.

July 3, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
teows

the top of their hat is exactly the fucking same as only ny's "camper" 5 panel? the little diamond shaped brown patch? also this brands jacket, cant remember what its name was, is a straight rip off of the hundreds.

and youre fucking right i wont buy it. go post more pictures of yourself naked throughout hypebeast then complain about getting ethered

The diamond isn't the same. It's actually pretty different.
July 3, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
osmosis jones

I would've copped that pono if shipping to Canada wasn't so much.

supercoolguap

July 3, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
teows

That pattern on the Pono is ill. Would be a definite cop if the hats weren't so deep. :/
July 4, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
dangdenniiss

I would've copped that pono if shipping to Canada wasn't so much.

We recently lowered international shipping prices.
July 4, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
zoetrope

Sorry if I missed it, but are you restocking the pin-ups the same day as the ponos drop? Can't believe I missed the first round.
July 4, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
dangdenniiss

July 5, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
"Friend"

are you guys giving out free stickers? would love some for my room!
July 6, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
dangdenniiss

are you guys giving out free stickers? would love some for my room!

Yes^

The web store has been updated with new items. Our Summer 2012 line will be dropping tomorrow at 7PM PST!
July 6, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
dangdenniiss

Our Summer 2012 collection will dropping today at 7PM PST.

July 6, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
JETS89

How are the brims on these 5panels?

My mishka maui wowie brim is just bleh .. so flimsy. Brim on these looks solid though. so excited to cop later.
July 6, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
bikboi

How are the brims on these 5panels?

My mishka maui wowie brim is just bleh .. so flimsy. Brim on these looks solid though. so excited to cop later.

Kind of wider and longer than preme camps but im sure its because the hat fits pretty deep.
July 6, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Ocillist

Will this include the "Pono" 5panel - Kailua?
July 6, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
teows

Yep.
July 6, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Ocillist

Yep.

Thanks.
July 6, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
smokebluntstillidie

How do the coach jackets fit ? 5"9 170 thinkin' bout coppin a medium one
July 7, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Ocillist

Decided on getting the Pono tonight. Anyone know where to find a front view of an on head Dramamine camp cap?
July 7, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
dangdenniiss

@ smokebluntstillidie I would suggest a Large.

On the side note, the store is now open.
July 7, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
loganhunter

Copped a maroon varsity and a bracelet. 8 dollar shipping is awesome. Can't wait to see quality.
July 7, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
squarepixels

@ dangdenniiss I ordered a t on June 28th and the package has not moved all week, maybe due to the mid week holiday. Will it start making it's way to me next week?

Please login first to reply.