Dramamine LOS ANGELES - .website | .content | .store | .facebook
January 10, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
dangdenniiss

January 12, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
dangdenniiss

Coming Soon.
January 14, 2012 @ 10:48 AM
OGsneakerhead

Our spring collection will be available for preview on 1/14 @ 7PM PST.
January 15, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
D. Rose

What kind of hoodies do you guys use? Can you compare the thickness to any common/popular brands out there?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

January 16, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
itsOMG

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee Copping A couple items
January 16, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
OGsneakerhead

@D. Rose- I'm not sure if I can make a valid comparison, but I'd say the closest would be Diamond Supply Co. when they use thinner hoodies. We chose a garment that would be perfect for the spring weather, if that helps at all.

@itsOMG- Glad to hear that. We'll be releasing our Spring collection on February 3, so stay tuned.
January 16, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
solexlife

Is this divinities?

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

January 16, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
backlikethat

wut

anyways, cant wait for the coach jacket and hoody. both copped.
January 17, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
UndefeatedJK

Mmm, if I knew there was gonna be a coach jacket, i wouldve copped instead of the UNDFTD one.

Oh well, i could always use another one. And the hoody is an instant cop.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

January 18, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
OGsneakerhead

Appreciate the support, fam. Our Spring Collection is set to release on February 3 @7pm.
January 18, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
Mikeyone4life

Is this divinities?

LOL
January 20, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
BarryGoods

Is this divinities?

Damn... Shots fired.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

January 21, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
FILTHY

funny you guys would choose diamond to compare sweater quality since you guys also flipped their design style every damn season. and before any of you guys decide to buy their shit be warned that all they do is emulate other brands to the max. Disney sweater? bro.... that shit was overplayed as soon as Supreme was done with it. their "statement" coach jacket? looks like a straight Hundreds rip to me. even their logo looks like Orisue. i'm not going to even list their other "designs" i've seen because i trust that hypebeast still has members with half a brain to recognize their favorite [insert brand here] designs with a Dramamine tag on it. just because you're ripping off other brand's old seasons doesn't mean that no one's going to notice. stop trying to cash in on high school kids and posers. up your game and i might actually buy something. lastly, what the fuck does sea sickness medication have to do with anything? get a better name. /thread
January 21, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
OGsneakerhead

I'm sorry you feel that way bro.

On the side note, our release is still set on February 3 @7PM PST.

Here is our lookbook for Spring 2012:

http://content.dramaminela.com/lookbook
January 23, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
futurebass

January 24, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
Phlick@Strategik

shit dope son!! dont let no one tell you what's original! been in this fashion game for 7 years and no brand is original! my motto
if it sells and people are feeling it do it! i get people trying to trash my brand as well, but i just tell them its not for everyone. keep doing your thing much love from strategik collective. holding it down for L.A! fashion capital of the world.

Live The Lifestyle-Strategik Collective | www.strategikcollective.com | Facebook.com/strtgk | twitter.com/strategik

January 24, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
FILTHY

shit dope son!! dont let no one tell you what's original! been in this fashion game for 7 years and no brand is original! my motto
if it sells and people are feeling it do it! i get people trying to trash my brand as well, but i just tell them its not for everyone. keep doing your thing much love from strategik collective. holding it down for L.A! fashion capital of the world.

your shit looks like a Crooks and Castles x swap meet collab.
January 28, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
dangdenniiss

Bracelets are now available online!
Online Shop
January 29, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
WD.MYLES

feelin it. good shit man1

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

January 29, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
vsopkilla

your shit looks like a Crooks and Castles x swap meet collab.

lols

Ask and You Shall Recieve

February 1, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
dangdenniiss

February 1, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
ouija

Nice stuff, definitely going to buy something from the spring drop. What's up with this dude Filthy spewing garbage all over this thread? It's cool that you don't like the brand, don't buy it.
February 1, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
stillwild

Diggin the spring line up, well done.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

February 2, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
OGsneakerhead

Thanks for the love, fam. I figured everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

On the side note, the release for Spring 2012 is set for TOMORROW @7PM PST. First come, first served! Everything was printed in limited quantities so act fast!
February 2, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
alex0000

funny you guys would choose diamond to compare sweater quality since you guys also flipped their design style every damn season. and before any of you guys decide to buy their shit be warned that all they do is emulate other brands to the max. Disney sweater? bro.... that shit was overplayed as soon as Supreme was done with it. their "statement" coach jacket? looks like a straight Hundreds rip to me. even their logo looks like Orisue. i'm not going to even list their other "designs" i've seen because i trust that hypebeast still has members with half a brain to recognize their favorite [insert brand here] designs with a Dramamine tag on it. just because you're ripping off other brand's old seasons doesn't mean that no one's going to notice. stop trying to cash in on high school kids and posers. up your game and i might actually buy something. lastly, what the fuck does sea sickness medication have to do with anything? get a better name. /thread

it might be negative but dude is right on the money and every thread can't be a lovefest. every design i've seen and the name itself looks like its about an inch away from a lawsuit or a cease and desist

------------------------------

February 3, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Specification

it might be negative but dude is right on the money and every thread can't be a lovefest. every design i've seen and the name itself looks like its about an inch away from a lawsuit or a cease and desist

Why do you say that? Their logo looks original to me (just not the name, not sure if Dramamine is a protected name). The only cease and desist I see would be the Disney/Mickey Mouse shirt, but they covered the face with a red block so I think they should be ok.
February 3, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
dangdenniiss

http://store.dramaminela.com
February 3, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
FILTHY

Nice stuff, definitely going to buy something from the spring drop. What's up with this dude Filthy spewing garbage all over this thread? It's cool that you don't like the brand, don't buy it.

at least im not spewing garbage all over hypebeast with a mediocre brand riddled by uninspired, unoriginal, and sometimes stolen designs (trust me i can back this up with side to side edvidence). the core of street wear is originality and if a brand doesn't have that then theyre simply attempting to cash in on the whole movement of "street wear" or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
February 3, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
ouija

at least im not spewing garbage all over hypebeast with a mediocre brand riddled by uninspired, unoriginal, and sometimes stolen designs (trust me i can back this up with side to side edvidence). the core of street wear is originality and if a brand doesn't have that then theyre simply attempting to cash in on the whole movement of "street wear" or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Honestly the only streetwear stuff I've really followed has been Mishka, Only and UNDFTD so I don't necessarily know the companies' designs you said he was stealing from.. With your initial post it reminded me of this:

But if it's more actual stealing than influence it's a different story. I saw it as a new brand selling their affordable stuff on a forum trying to get noticed and thought you were irrationally coming after them, on second thought maybe not. Either way, I'm still copping one of those pocket tees.

Please login first to reply.