Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 5, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
theycallmeblack

This shit looks like Pac Sun:
http://shop.thehundreds.com/

Why can't the Hundreds hire a good dev. team and some real graphic designers. Typography is huge and needs a lot of refinement.
February 5, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
Intern-et Al

damn the new site is looking super nice!
and I have to admit, the new line is sick. Pieces and Merica tees are definite cops. 
can't wait for payday haha
Thanks! We worked really hard on it, listening to our customers' feedback. Send me a message with your order number and I'll be sure to hook you up with some extra goodies. smile

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

February 5, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
bnj

Why can't the Hundreds hire a good dev. team and some real graphic designers. Typography is huge and needs a lot of refinement.

http://www.benjaminescobar.com

February 5, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
carloz1989

@Intern-et Al copped a few things from the new season but really wanted that canyon jacket. any word on a restock?
February 5, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
spriteremix

havent bought anything from the hundreds in 4 or 5 years...lol
February 6, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
mkm159

stop bitching and complaining.
it looks much better than the previous site, they improved it greatly, and I'm sure more improvements will come over time.
Intern-et Al said they listened to what the customer's wanted. Maybe you should have voiced your opinion beforehand and not now, coming in here acting like a right jerk.

anyways thanks @Intern-et Al 
I will definitely be coppin some tees soon :D
February 6, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
theycallmeblack

it looks much better than the previous site, they improved it greatly, and I'm sure more improvements will come over time.
Intern-et Al said they listened to what the customer's wanted. Maybe you should have voiced your opinion beforehand and not now, coming in here acting like a right jerk.

But the site is still stuck in 2005. The Hundreds need to become professional designers. Ruining young minds.
February 6, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
mkm159

^
how is it stuck in 2005? lol
have you seen Diamond Supply's site?
I think they're the ones you should be ranting to. haha

I don't know much about graphic design/web design/the process of making websites, but then again, not many do, unless you're going to school for that or really enjoy it.
So most people aren't going to look closely at the details. We want a site that looks good and runs well, which is what this site does.
February 6, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
Intern-et Al

But the site is still stuck in 2005. The Hundreds need to become professional designers. Ruining young minds.
The site, as in the blog? That may be getting updated soon as well, so calm down. Are you a professional designer? Please, show us your portfolio.

February 6, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
Intern-et Al

@Intern-et Al copped a few things from the new season but really wanted that canyon jacket. any word on a restock?
I'm not 100%, but I don't think we will be restocking that jacket. Let me check with the online shop and I'll get back to you.

February 16, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
californiarider

Im digging the spring line up, the nettle collection is so sick

IG: @thesupersun

February 18, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
Intern-et Al

Thanks man. Right now only the tee is available, but the tank and crew neck will be released with D2.

February 19, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
mkm159

Thanks man. Right now only the tee is available, but the tank and crew neck will be released with D2.
sweet
I wanted a tank cause summer is fast approaching, so I'll definitely be copping that, along with the Bri tee.
I have the Bonnie tee, might as well start a collection filled with the beautiful Hundreds females haha
February 19, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
Intern-et Al

The Hundreds X Hook-Ups collaboration releasing at our flagship locations (THLA, THSF, THNY and THSM) and select authorized retailers starting this Thursday, February 21st and available through the Online Shop on Monday, February 25th.

Here's a preview...

For more, check out the blog.

February 20, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
californiarider

sounds good do you know how the fit is? cause your previous tank top knits were pretty big.

IG: @thesupersun

February 20, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
WatchOutForSelener

The Hundreds X Hook-Ups collaboration releasing at our flagship locations (THLA, THSF, THNY and THSM) and select authorized retailers starting this Thursday, February 21st and available through the Online Shop on Monday, February 25th.

Here's a preview...

For more, check out the blog.

Crazy... Im actually feelin this collab. You should hook me up when I cop this collab like you did last time pwease =)

February 20, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
dalek

I used to rock Hook Ups tees back in the day. Completely forgot about that brand...
February 20, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
Intern-et Al

sounds good do you know how the fit is? cause your previous tank top knits were pretty big.
As far as I know, they will fit a little bigger, similar to last season's. If this changes, I'll let you know!

February 20, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
Intern-et Al

Crazy... Im actually feelin this collab. You should hook me up when I cop this collab like you did last time pwease =)
For sure. Just PM me with your order number. Thanks for the support!

February 20, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
WatchOutForSelener

For sure. Just PM me with your order number. Thanks for the support!

luv u

February 22, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
thefreshlife

Was there a sale earlier in the week or was it just this final friday thing today?
February 22, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Intern-et Al

Was there a sale earlier in the week or was it just this final friday thing today?
Just Final Friday. It lasts all weekend.

February 23, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
thefreshlife

Just Final Friday. It lasts all weekend.

Alright thanks! Gonna hang tight til the latest seasons goes on sale. I really want those new crews and hoodies but it's getting damn hot here in Texas lol.
February 27, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Intern-et Al

We've got Spring 2013 Footwear D1 in the Online Shop now. And Hook-Ups too.

February 28, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
dalek

I'm gonna head to Grand St. this weekend to grab some Hook Ups stuff.
March 5, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
Intern-et Al

Bobby posted up a preview of Spring D2 on the blog here, if you wanna check it out.

March 5, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Bobby posted up a preview of Spring D2 on the blog here, if you wanna check it out.

2edgy4me

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 11, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
Intern-et Al

The new The Hundreds Magazine is in the online shop now and if you're not totally convinced by the cover alone, you can see more of what's inside on Bobby's blog post.

March 13, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
acompanion

Anyone got any comments or feedback for the real jacket? Is it thick like a jacket or just like an over shirt? Looking to wear just over a hoody or something.

8( x x )8

March 13, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
Intern-et Al

Anyone got any comments or feedback for the real jacket? Is it thick like a jacket or just like an over shirt? Looking to wear just over a hoody or something.
The Real Jacket is kind of in-between. It's not lined, like a typical jacket would be, but it is made of a heavy twill. If you're planning on wearing a hoodie underneath it, I would suggest ordering a size up, otherwise it might be a little tight.

Please login first to reply.