[The Hundreds] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

December 06, 2012 @ 21:42:17
can anyone do a Santa Monica pickup?

December 11, 2012 @ 20:20:37
Anyone have the Public Label letterman jacket for sale? Size small?
December 11, 2012 @ 22:19:59
Did everyone VOTE? The poll closes on Thursday night!

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

December 12, 2012 @ 03:03:20
Haven't worn hundreds in forever ever since they made it out to stores like zumiez where I see the same design around every day, just stuck with exclusives from them
December 12, 2012 @ 04:07:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
Haven't worn hundreds in forever ever since they made it out to stores like zumiez where I see the same design around every day, just stuck with exclusives from them
Don't know what you're talking about. The Hundreds may be sold online on Zumiez, but it is most definitely not sold in Zumiez stores.
And most kids don't bother buying online, especially the young ones still relying on allowances and parent's money.

I personally have seen very minimal The Hundreds clothing around town.
Diamond Supply. yes considering Zumiez is filled to the brim with DSC.
But Hundreds, nope.

Either way, wear what you like. Throw some exclusives into the mix if you're really worried about "being different."
December 12, 2012 @ 04:15:28
can anyone shed some light on what i just bought at the warehouse sale! i think it is a proto type?
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)
December 12, 2012 @ 04:19:50
here are more pics
December 12, 2012 @ 08:05:11
Don't know what you're talking about. The Hundreds may be sold online on Zumiez, but it is most definitely not sold in Zumiez stores.
The Hundreds is sold at select Zumiez locations. We will continue to make store and online shop exclusives, so you don't have to worry about wearing the same exact gear as everybody else.

December 12, 2012 @ 08:16:23
can anyone shed some light on what i just bought at the warehouse sale! i think it is a proto type?
Yep, that's a sample of a store exclusive hat from a few seasons back.

December 14, 2012 @ 21:33:08
The Hundreds X Cool World collab is in stores now. Get a limited edition, signed by Kim Basinger poster with purchase at our flagship stores, while supplies last.

If you can't get to the shops, check our Twitter and Instagram for details on how to win one!

December 20, 2012 @ 19:24:14
are you guys doing mystery boxes like you did last winter
Mmmaaayyybbbeee...

December 20, 2012 @ 22:40:03
are you guys doing mystery boxes like you did last winter
Mmmaaayyybbbeee...
PSYCHED
December 21, 2012 @ 02:56:48
The Hundreds is sold at select Zumiez locations. We will continue to make store and online shop exclusives, so you don't have to worry about wearing the same exact gear as everybody else.
oh really? That's sick! 
I once made a Hundreds comment to some guy at Zumiez and he's like "ya you won't find Hundreds gear at a mall"
and I was like ya I get it. I mean I had basically already known that (or thought that) cause The Hundreds seems so exclusive. You guys run things differently than companies like Diamond, for instance, which is why I figured your stuff wasn't sold in stores.

Not that I care. haha There's a local skate shop around here (only one) that sells The Hundreds, which is where I got my sick Hyenas tee. 
December 21, 2012 @ 04:04:39
shout out to Bobby    , super cool dude met him in santa monica.    ill shit guys
December 21, 2012 @ 18:43:06
@intern-et Al whats that flannel that bobby is wearing in the holiday pictures?
December 21, 2012 @ 18:43:07
@intern-et Al whats that flannel that bobby is wearing in the holiday pictures?
December 26, 2012 @ 22:41:05
@carloz1989 I am pretty sure it is the Arches LS Flannel.

http://shop.thehundreds.com/p-2280-arches-ls-flannel.aspx

December 26, 2012 @ 23:53:48
@intern-et Al damn I can't believe I slept on those
December 27, 2012 @ 02:30:44
Always impressed!
December 27, 2012 @ 02:30:55
Always impressed!
December 27, 2012 @ 03:30:31
Got a dope the hundreds shirt for christmas, sizing is next to perfect and material quality is great but the top button fell off in minutes?? Not the first time it has happened either with their stuff, sort that quality control on the buttons asap. Especially when we pay a decent price..
December 27, 2012 @ 06:16:04
@carloz1989 I am pretty sure it is the Arches LS Flannel.

http://shop.thehundreds.com/p-2280-arches-ls-flannel.aspx
If anyone knows where I can cop this send me a PM. 
December 27, 2012 @ 21:56:19
Got a dope the hundreds shirt for christmas, sizing is next to perfect and material quality is great but the top button fell off in minutes?? Not the first time it has happened either with their stuff, sort that quality control on the buttons asap. Especially when we pay a decent price..
Sorry to hear about that. Did you get a chance to e-mail THservice@thehundreds.com about it? They might be able to help you out.

December 28, 2012 @ 08:32:51
mystery boxes hmm....
December 28, 2012 @ 18:57:48
this hoodie is dope!

December 29, 2012 @ 18:27:46
^always dope quality items!!
January 01, 2013 @ 11:31:15
does anyone have any experience with the blank keys?

http://shop.thehundreds.com/p-1350-blank-key.aspx

thinking about coppin, but after hearing such horrible reviews from Diamond Supply's key, I'm wondering if that will be the case here. Apparently, something was wrong with the key and they couldn't be cut properly and the key ended up not working  and basically it was just an expensive keychain.

Ya I know, 2 different companies, but still good money to get a key shipped, so figured I would just check.
January 02, 2013 @ 04:54:11
yeah the problem with the diamond one was that it was too thin.

i'd recommend actually going in the shops and checking if the keys are the same sizes

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

January 02, 2013 @ 05:55:31
yeah the problem with the diamond one was that it was too thin.

i'd recommend actually going in the shops and checking if the keys are the same sizes
ok cool thanks for the response

ya I'm thinking about ordering it from Zumiez. That way I know I can return it easily without any hassles if the key isn't right.
January 02, 2013 @ 06:01:47
http://

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Please login first to reply.
x