Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 4, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Intern-et Al

I've been hearing this as well. 

I personally have noticed a difference. I buy some Diamond from Zumiez and one of my shirts was thinner and seemed a tad bit bigger than Diamond's usual shirts. So quality was a bit different.

Graphic was on point, but I was a bit fishy of the size and stuff. But after trying it on, looked and felt fine so I was ok.

I wish they didn't do this, but it makes sense cause they always have a lot of items in stock, and I know Diamond and The Hundreds aren't gonna give them so much inventory.

If you want genuine gear, shop around online.

what size do you wear?
@bucsfan82 @mkm159 The Hundreds product that you can purchase in Zumiez is genuine The Hundreds product.

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

December 4, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
mkm159

@bucsfan82 @mkm159 The Hundreds product that you can purchase in Zumiez is genuine The Hundreds product.
oh wow
that's awesome thanks for the clarification!

They just have so much in stock that I didn't think it was, and after my Diamond t-shirt incident, I didn't think every piece they have was genuine.

But again, thanks for clearing it up!
December 4, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
Knuckles

Just curious what's your height/weight? I'm about 6'2 and I wear a Medium in their stuff and it's perfect. I agree that large is just a little too big. I have this problem with a lot of brands where the Medium will be too short and the Large will be too big, but thankfully The Hundreds Medium is on point.
I'm 5' 7

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

December 4, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Knuckles

Thanks.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

December 6, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
t8ankyun

Our Canada Goose Outlet store online complete collections of top-class goods for both females and males with authentic quality.You can easily pick up any Canada Goose Parka or any other Canada Goose Jackets to experience outdoor sporting life.Now Canada Goose Expedition Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.Hurry to buy it!www.canadagoosejacketoutletx.orgCanada Goose Sale online offers you the best high quality parka and jackets with wholesale price.Professional Canada Goose Outlet Sale,website has the most durable and qualitied canada goose vest at discount price.Free Shipping & Fast Delivery!I personally thought the same until I came face to face with a Canada Goose at a bargain price in a Canada Goose Outlet.The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Parka will become the mainstream of the fashion tendency.www.canadagooseoutletssale.comTop quality Canada Goose Sale at cheap,fast free delivery.Cheap Canada Goose Expedition Parka online,discount Canada Goose Jacket Sale,free shipping all over the world,traditional,style and warm.Canada Goose Trillium Parka is understood as a slimmer and trendy edition, ideal for your city.www.canadagoosecasales.comNo matter malls or online stores,Isabel Marant shoes can be seen,Isabelle Marant became fashionable in 2012.Shop the latest Isabel Marant products and sees the hand by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists picked.Isabel Marant Sneakers are suitable for indoor and outdoor activities perfectly,it is not only a statement sports-luxe style,they are status symbols as well.www.isabellemarantfrance.comCoach Outlet had become more popular and well-known at the home and abroad market.Here is our Home Page,come take a look.www.coachoutletsaws.infoIn our Coach Outlet,all the Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Online Store cheap and rapid transportation.We here you need,Click Here in.www.coachoutletonline-2u.comBelieve it or not,the Hermes Bag will always play as the shining stars in the luxury brand field.There is no doubt that Hermes Birkin Bag is known to everyone.It is a classic.Hermes Bag Outlet shop provided the purpose of all high-quality leather bags during the day and night.www.hermesbagsoutlets.infoOn our Hermes Outlet shop with free shipping,welcome to buy highest quality Hermes Birkin Bag and Kelly Bag at lowest prices on our professional hermes online shop.Made from the black exotic-looking leather material,adorned with high-shine gold-tone hardware,this Hermes Birkin is a versatile piece,without a doubt,so it would keep its chic and work with whatever colors and types ensembles you wear.www.hermesoutlets2u.com
December 6, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
MarijuanaMonk

can anyone do a Santa Monica pickup?

December 11, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
kazilla

Anyone have the Public Label letterman jacket for sale? Size small?
December 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
Intern-et Al

Did everyone VOTE? The poll closes on Thursday night!

December 12, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
reducto

Haven't worn hundreds in forever ever since they made it out to stores like zumiez where I see the same design around every day, just stuck with exclusives from them
December 12, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
mkm159

Haven't worn hundreds in forever ever since they made it out to stores like zumiez where I see the same design around every day, just stuck with exclusives from them
Don't know what you're talking about. The Hundreds may be sold online on Zumiez, but it is most definitely not sold in Zumiez stores.
And most kids don't bother buying online, especially the young ones still relying on allowances and parent's money.

I personally have seen very minimal The Hundreds clothing around town.
Diamond Supply. yes considering Zumiez is filled to the brim with DSC.
But Hundreds, nope.

Either way, wear what you like. Throw some exclusives into the mix if you're really worried about "being different."
December 12, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
kenstylex

can anyone shed some light on what i just bought at the warehouse sale! i think it is a proto type?
December 12, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
kenstylex

here are more pics
December 12, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Intern-et Al

Don't know what you're talking about. The Hundreds may be sold online on Zumiez, but it is most definitely not sold in Zumiez stores.
The Hundreds is sold at select Zumiez locations. We will continue to make store and online shop exclusives, so you don't have to worry about wearing the same exact gear as everybody else.

December 12, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
Intern-et Al

can anyone shed some light on what i just bought at the warehouse sale! i think it is a proto type?
Yep, that's a sample of a store exclusive hat from a few seasons back.

December 14, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
Intern-et Al

The Hundreds X Cool World collab is in stores now. Get a limited edition, signed by Kim Basinger poster with purchase at our flagship stores, while supplies last.

If you can't get to the shops, check our Twitter and Instagram for details on how to win one!

December 20, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
Intern-et Al

are you guys doing mystery boxes like you did last winter
Mmmaaayyybbbeee...

December 20, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
thefreshlife

are you guys doing mystery boxes like you did last winter
Mmmaaayyybbbeee...
PSYCHED
December 21, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
mkm159

The Hundreds is sold at select Zumiez locations. We will continue to make store and online shop exclusives, so you don't have to worry about wearing the same exact gear as everybody else.
oh really? That's sick! 
I once made a Hundreds comment to some guy at Zumiez and he's like "ya you won't find Hundreds gear at a mall"
and I was like ya I get it. I mean I had basically already known that (or thought that) cause The Hundreds seems so exclusive. You guys run things differently than companies like Diamond, for instance, which is why I figured your stuff wasn't sold in stores.

Not that I care. haha There's a local skate shop around here (only one) that sells The Hundreds, which is where I got my sick Hyenas tee. 
December 21, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
laholmes

shout out to Bobby    , super cool dude met him in santa monica.    ill shit guys
December 21, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
carloz1989

@intern-et Al whats that flannel that bobby is wearing in the holiday pictures?
December 21, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
carloz1989

@intern-et Al whats that flannel that bobby is wearing in the holiday pictures?
December 26, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Intern-et Al

@carloz1989 I am pretty sure it is the Arches LS Flannel.

http://shop.thehundreds.com/p-2280-arches-ls-flannel.aspx

December 26, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
carloz1989

@intern-et Al damn I can't believe I slept on those
December 27, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
undergroundkings

Always impressed!
December 27, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
undergroundkings

Always impressed!
December 27, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
ukbam

Got a dope the hundreds shirt for christmas, sizing is next to perfect and material quality is great but the top button fell off in minutes?? Not the first time it has happened either with their stuff, sort that quality control on the buttons asap. Especially when we pay a decent price..
December 27, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
carloz1989

@carloz1989 I am pretty sure it is the Arches LS Flannel.

http://shop.thehundreds.com/p-2280-arches-ls-flannel.aspx
If anyone knows where I can cop this send me a PM. 
December 27, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
Intern-et Al

Got a dope the hundreds shirt for christmas, sizing is next to perfect and material quality is great but the top button fell off in minutes?? Not the first time it has happened either with their stuff, sort that quality control on the buttons asap. Especially when we pay a decent price..
Sorry to hear about that. Did you get a chance to e-mail THservice@thehundreds.com about it? They might be able to help you out.

December 28, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
rawcotiks

mystery boxes hmm....
December 28, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
bobcat

this hoodie is dope!

Please login first to reply.