[The Hundreds] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

November 29, 2012 @ 13:55:02 PM
@intern-et-al Do you know if the SM/LA/SF/NY story only drops that came out recently are sold out? I reallyyyyyy need to get my hands on that stuff.
November 29, 2012 @ 16:38:40 PM
anyone know the pricing on these items. i know pinstripe is hard as fuck to find and tee is a rswd store exclusive and sold out immediately.
November 29, 2012 @ 19:58:23 PM
when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??

@bucsfan82 200 pairs of each style were made.

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

November 29, 2012 @ 20:04:06 PM
Do you know if the SM/LA/SF/NY story only drops that came out recently are sold out? I reallyyyyyy need to get my hands on that stuff.

@thefreshlife I personally have no clue, but you can call the shops and ask.

SM: (424) 268-3905
LA: (310) 807-1754
SF: (415) 817-9912
NY: (646) 558-3114

Hope that helps!

November 29, 2012 @ 20:05:07 PM
TH clothing was not made ​​in the USA?

I'm a little disappointed because this varsity hood is Made in china.

@bobcat Can I ask, why is that disappointing to you?

November 29, 2012 @ 20:23:12 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??

@bucsfan82 200 pairs of each style were made.

so the wish store will get 100 pairs of there style. major will get a 100 pairs of their style and online will get a 100 pairs of each style correct?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 29, 2012 @ 20:54:44 PM
@bucsfan82 I'm not totally positive on the distribution, but keep checking the blog and your email for updates.

November 30, 2012 @ 05:38:33 AM
getting so antsy waiting for my cyber monday order lol. yall must have gotten a lotttt of orders.
November 30, 2012 @ 18:12:49 PM

200 pairs of each style were made.

November 30, 2012 @ 19:55:30 PM
@intern-et-al when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??
Dude, not hating at all but seriously?! You ask some straight forward questions. If you could of done some reading on their website or whatever, you would of found out they come out with "200 pairs of each shoe" Try to find your answer before hand, it's not that hard.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 01, 2012 @ 04:06:23 AM
black friday order just got here, loving the quality on the duffle bag
December 01, 2012 @ 04:07:04 AM
Well crap. I got my order from Thanksgiving/Black Friday.. I got a Raglan that doesn't fit and Richie Pants in Charcoal size 38, any wanna buy? shoot me an offer

They won't exchange for different sizes cause the items were on sale.. even though they aren't anymore..

i'm crying inside btw

instagram: akcleveland1

December 01, 2012 @ 06:54:39 AM
WHY CAN'T I SEE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD?
December 01, 2012 @ 21:42:28 PM
@intern-et-al The past few years, usually like two weeks after Thanksgiving there's been a TH Warehouse Sale, is that going to be happening this year?
December 01, 2012 @ 22:00:57 PM
The past few years, usually like two weeks after Thanksgiving there's been a TH Warehouse Sale, is that going to be happening this year?

@brokeneverbeat Check the blog this week for an announcement on that, or check the inside cover of the newest LA Weekly. blushing

December 01, 2012 @ 22:58:19 PM
The past few years, usually like two weeks after Thanksgiving there's been a TH Warehouse Sale, is that going to be happening this year?

@brokeneverbeat Check the blog this week for an announcement on that, or check the inside cover of the newest LA Weekly. blushing
will the warehouse sale also work online?

December 01, 2012 @ 22:58:35 PM
@intern-et-al

December 02, 2012 @ 00:00:03 AM
@bucsfan82 Nope, warehouse sale is in-person only.

December 03, 2012 @ 20:05:10 PM
Because y'all were asking...

December 03, 2012 @ 21:51:18 PM
are you guys doing mystery boxes like you did last winter
December 04, 2012 @ 01:55:23 AM
ok I hear a bunch of people say that zumiez reprints big brands tees such as diamond, the hundreds, etc. is this true? I want to purchase the hyenas crew since its out of stock at thehundreds but dont wanna order if it is true that it would be a reprint. thanks.

December 04, 2012 @ 03:09:15 AM
ok I hear a bunch of people say that zumiez reprints big brands tees such as diamond, the hundreds, etc. is this true? I want to purchase the hyenas crew since its out of stock at thehundreds but dont wanna order if it is true that it would be a reprint. thanks.
I've been hearing this as well. 
I personally have noticed a difference. I buy some Diamond from Zumiez and one of my shirts was thinner and seemed a tad bit bigger than Diamond's usual shirts. So quality was a bit different.

Graphic was on point, but I was a bit fishy of the size and stuff. But after trying it on, looked and felt fine so I was ok.
I wish they didn't do this, but it makes sense cause they always have a lot of items in stock, and I know Diamond and The Hundreds aren't gonna give them so much inventory.

If you want genuine gear, shop around online.

what size do you wear?
December 04, 2012 @ 03:29:53 AM

I personally have noticed a difference. I buy some Diamond from Zumiez and one of my shirts was thinner and seemed a tad bit bigger than Diamond's usual shirts. So quality was a bit different.Graphic was on point, but I was a bit fishy of the size and stuff. But after trying it on, looked and felt fine so I was ok.

I wish they didn't do this, but it makes sense cause they always have a lot of items in stock, and I know Diamond and The Hundreds aren't gonna give them so much inventory.If you want genuine gear, shop around online.what size do you wear?
I wear medium/large. I prefer medium because when I get a Large it's usually too long and I have to dry it and I hate doing that. If you come across a Hyenas crew in Medium please let me know that would be great.

December 04, 2012 @ 06:06:44 AM
I wear medium/large. I prefer medium because when I get a Large it's usually too long and I have to dry it and I hate doing that. If you come across a Hyenas crew in Medium please let me know that would be great.
Ya I figured you wear a medium. It's the most popular size, I would say. Sometimes it really sucks haha

But ya I totally feel you. I'll be looking around. So far the only thing I've come across is Large, so if worse comes to worse, just get a large if you really want this crew.

Or, if you wanna roll the dice on a Zumiez one, you can order the Medium, try it out, check out the feel, and if you don't like it just return it. I know Zumiez probably has a good return policy. Ya returning sucks, but when you really want something, it's worth it, to me anyways.

I got the Hyenas tee instead of the crew. You could always settle for a tee in the end too haha
December 04, 2012 @ 07:59:12 AM
Just curious what's your height/weight? I'm about 6'2 and I wear a Medium in their stuff and it's perfect. I agree that large is just a little too big. I have this problem with a lot of brands where the Medium will be too short and the Large will be too big, but thankfully The Hundreds Medium is on point.
December 04, 2012 @ 17:55:33 PM

I personally have noticed a difference. I buy some Diamond from Zumiez and one of my shirts was thinner and seemed a tad bit bigger than Diamond's usual shirts. So quality was a bit different.

Graphic was on point, but I was a bit fishy of the size and stuff. But after trying it on, looked and felt fine so I was ok.

I wish they didn't do this, but it makes sense cause they always have a lot of items in stock, and I know Diamond and The Hundreds aren't gonna give them so much inventory.

If you want genuine gear, shop around online.

what size do you wear?
@bucsfan82 @mkm159 The Hundreds product that you can purchase in Zumiez is genuine The Hundreds product.

December 04, 2012 @ 18:55:22 PM
@bucsfan82 @mkm159 The Hundreds product that you can purchase in Zumiez is genuine The Hundreds product.
oh wow
that's awesome thanks for the clarification!

They just have so much in stock that I didn't think it was, and after my Diamond t-shirt incident, I didn't think every piece they have was genuine.

But again, thanks for clearing it up!
December 04, 2012 @ 19:28:50 PM
Just curious what's your height/weight? I'm about 6'2 and I wear a Medium in their stuff and it's perfect. I agree that large is just a little too big. I have this problem with a lot of brands where the Medium will be too short and the Large will be too big, but thankfully The Hundreds Medium is on point.
I'm 5' 7

December 04, 2012 @ 19:29:27 PM
Thanks.

December 06, 2012 @ 07:52:56 AM
Our Canada Goose Outlet store online complete collections of top-class goods for both females and males with authentic quality.You can easily pick up any Canada Goose Parka or any other Canada Goose Jackets to experience outdoor sporting life.Now Canada Goose Expedition Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.Hurry to buy it!www.canadagoosejacketoutletx.orgCanada Goose Sale online offers you the best high quality parka and jackets with wholesale price.Professional Canada Goose Outlet Sale,website has the most durable and qualitied canada goose vest at discount price.Free Shipping & Fast Delivery!I personally thought the same until I came face to face with a Canada Goose at a bargain price in a Canada Goose Outlet.The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Parka will become the mainstream of the fashion tendency.www.canadagooseoutletssale.comTop quality Canada Goose Sale at cheap,fast free delivery.Cheap Canada Goose Expedition Parka online,discount Canada Goose Jacket Sale,free shipping all over the world,traditional,style and warm.Canada Goose Trillium Parka is understood as a slimmer and trendy edition, ideal for your city.www.canadagoosecasales.comNo matter malls or online stores,Isabel Marant shoes can be seen,Isabelle Marant became fashionable in 2012.Shop the latest Isabel Marant products and sees the hand by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists picked.Isabel Marant Sneakers are suitable for indoor and outdoor activities perfectly,it is not only a statement sports-luxe style,they are status symbols as well.www.isabellemarantfrance.comCoach Outlet had become more popular and well-known at the home and abroad market.Here is our Home Page,come take a look.www.coachoutletsaws.infoIn our Coach Outlet,all the Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Online Store cheap and rapid transportation.We here you need,Click Here in.www.coachoutletonline-2u.comBelieve it or not,the Hermes Bag will always play as the shining stars in the luxury brand field.There is no doubt that Hermes Birkin Bag is known to everyone.It is a classic.Hermes Bag Outlet shop provided the purpose of all high-quality leather bags during the day and night.www.hermesbagsoutlets.infoOn our Hermes Outlet shop with free shipping,welcome to buy highest quality Hermes Birkin Bag and Kelly Bag at lowest prices on our professional hermes online shop.Made from the black exotic-looking leather material,adorned with high-shine gold-tone hardware,this Hermes Birkin is a versatile piece,without a doubt,so it would keep its chic and work with whatever colors and types ensembles you wear.www.hermesoutlets2u.com
Please login first to reply.
x