SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 28, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
touchdowntodd

hopefully when they release online there are enough that i can get in on it .. pricing?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 28, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Intern-et Al

nvm i read the article on the hundreds. i really like both those shoes very unique. def will be coppin. will there be anymore versus items in the future?

Yes, this is just the beginning of our ongoing Versus series!

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

November 28, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Intern-et Al

hopefully when they release online there are enough that i can get in on it .. pricing?

I don't know the pricing until the day the shoes are released, sorry bro.

November 29, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Knuckles

@intern-et-al when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 29, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
rackem

Personally I like the Wish one way better. Would be willing to bet the Major one will win though, simply because of all the animal print.
November 29, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
thefreshlife

@intern-et-al Do you know if the SM/LA/SF/NY story only drops that came out recently are sold out? I reallyyyyyy need to get my hands on that stuff.
November 29, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
mcgotkicks

anyone know the pricing on these items. i know pinstripe is hard as fuck to find and tee is a rswd store exclusive and sold out immediately.
November 29, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
Intern-et Al

when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??

@bucsfan82 200 pairs of each style were made.

November 29, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Intern-et Al

Do you know if the SM/LA/SF/NY story only drops that came out recently are sold out? I reallyyyyyy need to get my hands on that stuff.

@thefreshlife I personally have no clue, but you can call the shops and ask.

SM: (424) 268-3905
LA: (310) 807-1754
SF: (415) 817-9912
NY: (646) 558-3114

Hope that helps!

November 29, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Intern-et Al

TH clothing was not made ​​in the USA?

I'm a little disappointed because this varsity hood is Made in china.

@bobcat Can I ask, why is that disappointing to you?

November 29, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Knuckles

when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??

@bucsfan82 200 pairs of each style were made.

so the wish store will get 100 pairs of there style. major will get a 100 pairs of their style and online will get a 100 pairs of each style correct?

November 29, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
Intern-et Al

@bucsfan82 I'm not totally positive on the distribution, but keep checking the blog and your email for updates.

November 30, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
thefreshlife

getting so antsy waiting for my cyber monday order lol. yall must have gotten a lotttt of orders.
November 30, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Intern-et Al

200 pairs of each style were made.

November 30, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
M.

@intern-et-al when it says there will be 200 made does that mean there will be 200 made for each place it will be sold at or only 200 overall??
Dude, not hating at all but seriously?! You ask some straight forward questions. If you could of done some reading on their website or whatever, you would of found out they come out with "200 pairs of each shoe" Try to find your answer before hand, it's not that hard.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 1, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
drewsulam

black friday order just got here, loving the quality on the duffle bag
December 1, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
akcleveland

Well crap. I got my order from Thanksgiving/Black Friday.. I got a Raglan that doesn't fit and Richie Pants in Charcoal size 38, any wanna buy? shoot me an offer

They won't exchange for different sizes cause the items were on sale.. even though they aren't anymore..

i'm crying inside btw

instagram: akcleveland1

December 1, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
thefreshlife

WHY CAN'T I SEE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD?
December 1, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
brokeneverbeat

@intern-et-al The past few years, usually like two weeks after Thanksgiving there's been a TH Warehouse Sale, is that going to be happening this year?
December 1, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Intern-et Al

The past few years, usually like two weeks after Thanksgiving there's been a TH Warehouse Sale, is that going to be happening this year?

@brokeneverbeat Check the blog this week for an announcement on that, or check the inside cover of the newest LA Weekly. smile

December 1, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
Knuckles

The past few years, usually like two weeks after Thanksgiving there's been a TH Warehouse Sale, is that going to be happening this year?

@brokeneverbeat Check the blog this week for an announcement on that, or check the inside cover of the newest LA Weekly. smile
will the warehouse sale also work online?

December 1, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
Knuckles

@intern-et-al

December 2, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Intern-et Al

@bucsfan82 Nope, warehouse sale is in-person only.

December 3, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Intern-et Al

Because y'all were asking...

December 3, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
midmost

are you guys doing mystery boxes like you did last winter
December 4, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Knuckles

ok I hear a bunch of people say that zumiez reprints big brands tees such as diamond, the hundreds, etc. is this true? I want to purchase the hyenas crew since its out of stock at thehundreds but dont wanna order if it is true that it would be a reprint. thanks.

December 4, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
mkm159

ok I hear a bunch of people say that zumiez reprints big brands tees such as diamond, the hundreds, etc. is this true? I want to purchase the hyenas crew since its out of stock at thehundreds but dont wanna order if it is true that it would be a reprint. thanks.
I've been hearing this as well. 
I personally have noticed a difference. I buy some Diamond from Zumiez and one of my shirts was thinner and seemed a tad bit bigger than Diamond's usual shirts. So quality was a bit different.

Graphic was on point, but I was a bit fishy of the size and stuff. But after trying it on, looked and felt fine so I was ok.
I wish they didn't do this, but it makes sense cause they always have a lot of items in stock, and I know Diamond and The Hundreds aren't gonna give them so much inventory.

If you want genuine gear, shop around online.

what size do you wear?
December 4, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Knuckles

I've been hearing this as well. 

I personally have noticed a difference. I buy some Diamond from Zumiez and one of my shirts was thinner and seemed a tad bit bigger than Diamond's usual shirts. So quality was a bit different.Graphic was on point, but I was a bit fishy of the size and stuff. But after trying it on, looked and felt fine so I was ok.

I wish they didn't do this, but it makes sense cause they always have a lot of items in stock, and I know Diamond and The Hundreds aren't gonna give them so much inventory.If you want genuine gear, shop around online.what size do you wear?
I wear medium/large. I prefer medium because when I get a Large it's usually too long and I have to dry it and I hate doing that. If you come across a Hyenas crew in Medium please let me know that would be great.

December 4, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
mkm159

I wear medium/large. I prefer medium because when I get a Large it's usually too long and I have to dry it and I hate doing that. If you come across a Hyenas crew in Medium please let me know that would be great.
Ya I figured you wear a medium. It's the most popular size, I would say. Sometimes it really sucks haha

But ya I totally feel you. I'll be looking around. So far the only thing I've come across is Large, so if worse comes to worse, just get a large if you really want this crew.

Or, if you wanna roll the dice on a Zumiez one, you can order the Medium, try it out, check out the feel, and if you don't like it just return it. I know Zumiez probably has a good return policy. Ya returning sucks, but when you really want something, it's worth it, to me anyways.

I got the Hyenas tee instead of the crew. You could always settle for a tee in the end too haha
December 4, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
thefreshlife

Just curious what's your height/weight? I'm about 6'2 and I wear a Medium in their stuff and it's perfect. I agree that large is just a little too big. I have this problem with a lot of brands where the Medium will be too short and the Large will be too big, but thankfully The Hundreds Medium is on point.

Please login first to reply.