[The Hundreds] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:16
Aight kool. Any word on how the sizing for chinos and flannel are. I've bought a couple flannels and it seems like each one I have to order a diff size for. It's weird as fuck.

If you email THservice@thehundreds.com they have size charts they can send you.

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

Oct 24, 2012 @ 18:36
Scooped up a crewneck I've been eyeing for a while and a hoodie for basketball season! I'll post pics when I get em.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 18:45
STILL NO DROP ON PUBLIC LABEL.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:43
STILL NO DROP ON PUBLIC LABEL.

Check the post 3 above you. (However, "let me know your order number and I'll hook you up" does not apply anymore.)

Originally posted by Inactive User
What happened to the public label drop? It was suppose to happen yesterday.

Sorry for the confusion, it got pushed to Wednesday, October 31st. When it drops, let me know your order number and I'll hook you up!

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:19
What happened to the public label drop? It was suppose to happen yesterday.

Sorry for the confusion, it got pushed to Wednesday, October 31st. When it drops, let me know your order number and I'll hook you up!

Intern-el AL,
Damn can you hook me up too? I emailed you guys about it on Monday. Are you Meghan?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 05:35
Damn I didn't read it thoroughly. Next Wednesday not this Wednesday. And hey why'd I get the hook up taken away!
Oct 25, 2012 @ 17:31

Intern-el AL,
Damn can you hook me up too? I emailed you guys about it on Monday. Are you Meghan?

Probably.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 17:33
Damn I didn't read it thoroughly. Next Wednesday not this Wednesday. And hey why'd I get the hook up taken away!

Because you were RUDE.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 18:53
Being rude by sayin that the drop hadn't happened? Then I even said it was my fault because I read it wrong? Great way to keep customers.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 21:32
Being rude by sayin that the drop hadn't happened? Then I even said it was my fault because I read it wrong? Great way to keep customers.

Being rude by typing in all caps which is understood to convey yelling. Internet shminternet. Sorry, bro.

E-mail THservice@thehundreds.com and someone will send you the sizing charts for the chinos and flannels.

Oct 26, 2012 @ 20:00
Super stoked about these. Been wanting them for a while and finally got around to it. Love them!

Oct 27, 2012 @ 18:55
Intern-et AL,

How much is that raw denim going to be? Can you give me more details, fit, material? I just bought some new denim but I might return them and the get the Public Label ones. thanks!
Oct 28, 2012 @ 06:13
I do gotta admit that those floral JL's are pretty dope. Need a clear pic to make up my mind. Been some what collecting some of the LTDs. Boregore's being my favorite. tongueface

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Oct 28, 2012 @ 12:56
the hyenas crewneck is kinda dope and a nice flip of the givenchy rottweiler stuff
Oct 28, 2012 @ 13:02
Did anyone read the latest post by bobby hundreds (http://thehundreds.com/blog/2012/10/27/rowr/) he said the hyenas crewneck was poking fun at the Givenchy Rotweiller series... HA. I call it bitting.
Oct 28, 2012 @ 23:09
Intern-et AL,

How much is that raw denim going to be? Can you give me more details, fit, material? I just bought some new denim but I might return them and the get the Public Label ones. thanks!

@kazilla - email me at THservice@thehundreds.com and I'll give you more details when I'm back in the office tomorrow for sure. Thanks!

Oct 29, 2012 @ 05:41
Got a hat and a pair of shoes from the final friday sale smokeyface
Oct 29, 2012 @ 06:16
nice
Oct 29, 2012 @ 07:16

Oct 29, 2012 @ 08:33
i been looking for about a month now for this old hundreds shirt....it was a rotwiller or a pitbull standing up and i think it had 3 heads or 2 and 1 color way of the shirt was baby blue/powder blue...can somebody find me a picture of it
Oct 29, 2012 @ 09:41
Did anyone read the latest post by bobby hundreds (http://thehundreds.com/blog/2012/10/27/rowr/) he said the hyenas crewneck was poking fun at the Givenchy Rotweiller series... HA. I call it bitting.

that was my first thought, too when i saw it on the blog..still i kinda like it
Oct 29, 2012 @ 17:41

Although that may be, I still like it. I'd rather get that than pay $300+ for a t-shirt
Oct 29, 2012 @ 18:11
Im in love with those florals doe

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Oct 30, 2012 @ 01:00
@intern-et-al please tell me the tropics shoes arent dropping before 1pm eastern time on monday. I need to get those and I'll be in school.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 02:18
Not getting them after all.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 04:40
@intern-et-al please tell me the tropics shoes arent dropping before 1pm eastern time on monday. I need to get those and I'll be in school.

@bucsfan82: From the blog: "You’ll be able to get your hands on a pair starting this Thursday November 1st at The Hundreds’ flagship locations and at the following authorized retailers: Wish (Atlanta), Brooklyn Projects (Los Angeles), Premium Goods (Houston), Bodega (Boston) and Moda 3 (Milwaukee). The shoe will also be available through The Hundreds’ Online Shop beginning Monday, November 5th."

With online releases, we drop them at midnight PST, so 3am EST. I'd recommend waking up early to get them before you head off to class.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 06:22
Sick. New blog on the website- Visual by Van Styles.
Oct 30, 2012 @ 16:25
Sick. New blog on the website- Visual by Van Styles.

SO STOKED.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 18:04
Alright thanks looks like ill be sleeping all day monday in school ahaa.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 20:47
will you be releasing a giants world series tee?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0