August 31, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
pinballwizard

got some denim, a snapback and a shirt... flat rate shipping to canada too?! Wicked sale imo
September 2, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
kazilla

Will they sale go to 80% tomorrow, Labor Day?
September 2, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
Intern-et Al

Will they sale go to 80% tomorrow, Labor Day?

Nope, today is the last day of the sale. Still free shipping on domestic orders over $100, though!

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

September 3, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
kazilla

Hey Inter-et Al,

I really the classic denim but it would be nice to see it in a skinny fit. Also can you guys change your tagging process for your Public Label items? That black tag is annoying to take off.

thx
September 4, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
Intern-et Al

Hey Inter-et Al,

I really the classic denim but it would be nice to see it in a skinny fit.

thx

Something like the Central Skinny Fit, or the Las Palmas Denim - Skinny, or the Regent Skinny Fit?

September 5, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
kazilla

Hey Inter-et Al,

I really the classic denim but it would be nice to see it in a skinny fit.

thx

Something like the Central Skinny Fit, or the Las Palmas Denim - Skinny, or the Regent Skinny Fit?

Yes, the classic raw denim in your skinny fit. I like the color of that denim because it goes with everything but the slim fit is too baggy for me.
September 5, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
no1deasoriginal

spotted Chum checking out some kicks on the shop
September 5, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Intern-et Al

Pawn Stars? Dope.

September 5, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
no1deasoriginal

ya it was mondays show. iwas watching then im like wait a minute that looks pretty familiar. rewind...
September 5, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
californiarider

Pawn Stars? Dope.

yee

IG: @thesupersun

September 5, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
Intern-et Al

Usually he's wearing Diamond, though!

September 5, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Cold World

ANY NYC HUNDREDS HEADS OUT HERE? CAN I GET SOME HELP!? PM ME ASAP
September 6, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
Intern-et Al

Are you trying to get this?

The Hundreds New York 2 Year Anniversary Store Exclusive tee releases today, and we're also having a Fashion's Night Out party tonight.

September 6, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
Cold World

Are you trying to get this?

The Hundreds New York 2 Year Anniversary Store Exclusive tee releases today, and we're also having a Fashion's Night Out party tonight.

YES AL. NEED HELP FROM THE LEFT COAST BRETHREN. No one has hit me up yet tho!
total bummer.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
Intern-et Al

YES AL. NEED HELP FROM THE LEFT COAST BRETHREN. No one has hit me up yet tho!
total bummer.

Try asking in the comments section of the photo on our Facebook page or on our Instagram. Good luck!

September 6, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Cold World

Just did Al. Thanks bro!
September 6, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
thecshow

on the same boat here...wanna get that nyc exclusive!! anyone doing pick ups???
September 6, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Cold World

what happened to the following guys?!?! DAMN. NEED THE NY EXCLUSIVE
September 7, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
thefreshlife

Did anyone order anything from the Labor Day sale? First time I ordered from their website, was wondering about how long they take to ship.
September 7, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
BeastJr

Did anyone order anything from the Labor Day sale? First time I ordered from their website, was wondering about how long they take to ship.

for me before, took me exactly one week to get it, for my brother around 3 weeks, it was ridiculous. They sent him a fingernail sized sticker too which was like a slap in the dick haha
September 7, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
thefreshlife

for me before, took me exactly one week to get it, for my brother around 3 weeks, it was ridiculous. They sent him a fingernail sized sticker too which was like a slap in the dick haha

Hahahaha. I'm pretty psyched for em. How do their REGENT skinnys fit? I think I may have ordered a little too big.
September 7, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
KingKast

It took a week to get my order.

Instagram: kingkast1

September 7, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
Intern-et Al

Sorry about the inconsistent shipping times, we're a pretty small operation compared to some other online shops you may be used to ordering from. We do everything we possibly can to get your orders to you in a timely manner.

September 7, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
thefreshlife

Sorry about the inconsistent shipping times, we're a pretty small operation compared to some other online shops you may be used to ordering from. We do everything we possibly can to get your orders to you in a timely manner.

Makes sense, it's all good. Still too hot in Texas to be wearing jeans anyways lol.
September 7, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
BeastJr

Patience is a virtue so no worries haha, thanks though!
September 7, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
thecshow

anyone got the thny 2 year exclusive tee in a med and wanna sell??? lmk im interested..
September 8, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
thecshow

anyone in canada going to cop the hundreds x livestock reloaded jacket?? can you do a pick up for me? ill pay.. lmk the drops tomorrow
September 8, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
dalek

I'm sorta excited for the Nerf turbo football. I used to love those things. They go for close to $100 on ebay though...
September 8, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
thecshow

anyone hittin up livestock?
September 8, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
MarijuanaMonk

anyone hittin up livestock?

you can get it on LS website.

Please login first to reply.