[The Hundreds] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
Are any of you California kids coming out to our pizza party this weekend?

I'll be thaaar after the Johnny cupcakes release. Also just copped $250 worth of shit including the valenzuelas I was waiting on. Better get some good slaps for this shit
Aug 10, 2012 @ 19:16
I just put up a lot of OLD TH tee's from over the years HERE

lol those are vintage?? those are from like 2 years ago

Really, the Tierra Y Libertad is only 2 years old? STFU.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:45
hey does anyone know if they use the same t shirt blanks for their online/flagship stores and zumiez?
Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:00
hey does anyone know if they use the same t shirt blanks for their online/flagship stores and zumiez?

I'm pretty sure they're the EXACT same dude. I don't see why they would use different blanks just because its sold in a different store.
Aug 11, 2012 @ 20:14
was able to scoop up a pair of the Borgore Johnsons...but not in my size smh Anybody have a pair in size 9.5 that they'd be willing to trade for a size 9?
Aug 11, 2012 @ 23:58
I just put up a lot of OLD TH tee's from over the years HERE

dang love that stuff, too bad I cant pull of that green or purple. Id definitely cop if it werent for those colors

IG: @thesupersun

Aug 13, 2012 @ 16:23
Love the Hundreds!
Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:55

Yes, we do.

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:57
was able to scoop up a pair of the Borgore Johnsons...but not in my size smh Anybody have a pair in size 9.5 that they'd be willing to trade for a size 9?

We'll be restocking the Borgore Johnson Lows today around 5pm PST at the online shop, if you wanna try to get your correct size this time!

Aug 14, 2012 @ 00:22
i also have a size 9 but need 9.5 smh sold out already dangit.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 00:24

Yes, we do.

thanks!
and just wondering, are you bonnie? HAHA
Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:11
Yes, we do.

thanks!

lol i doubt its bonnie.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 04:00
why do some of the hundreds shoes look like chukka lows ? I love their clothes but their footwear is meh
Aug 14, 2012 @ 04:21
Yes, we do.

thanks!

It's Meghan
Aug 21, 2012 @ 19:24
I'm just gonna leave this right here...

Aug 21, 2012 @ 19:26
thanks!

lol i doubt its bonnie.

Bonnie works in our customer service department now. So if you're lucky/stupid enough to screw up your order from our online shop, you might get a phone call from her!

Aug 22, 2012 @ 03:26
lol i doubt its bonnie.

Bonnie works in our customer service department now. So if you're lucky/stupid enough to screw up your order from our online shop, you might get a phone call from her!
She no longer works at THSM? She was most of the reason I went to that store instead of THLA. Lol

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Aug 22, 2012 @ 22:55
damn it the fall 2012 delivery 2 tees are so dope
getting the landscape adam tee, the politics tee, and the stay informed tee fersure
all fire
gonna put a hole in my wallet though...
Aug 22, 2012 @ 23:53
lol i doubt its bonnie.

Every time I buy now I'm gonna fuck up my order so
I can talk to her. What does Meghan do?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Aug 23, 2012 @ 01:46
I bought a hex wallet and I had to return it. It was damn near impossible to pop my cellphone out of the fucking clip. Ridiculous. Exchanging it for an army heather crew tho so it's all good.
Aug 23, 2012 @ 23:33
getting the landscape adam tee, the politics tee, and the stay informed tee fersure
all fire

You could always buy a new wallet. Like, a The Hundreds wallet. Just saying.

Aug 24, 2012 @ 00:01
Every time I buy now I'm gonna fuck up my order so
I can talk to her. What does Meghan do?

Meghan (aka me) does the Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare and Hypebeast forum (aka this.)

Aug 24, 2012 @ 00:04
^has your sig always included that you were a girl....always thought internet al was an old guy haha

Do you know when the digi camo gear comes out?...and does anyone know how to size on their outerwear
Aug 24, 2012 @ 07:38
all fire

You could always buy a new wallet. Like, a The Hundreds wallet. Just saying.

HAHAHA
wait i've actually been looking for a new wallet
my actual wallet is actually pretty beat up
Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:23
^has your sig always included that you were a girl....always thought internet al was an old guy haha

Do you know when the digi camo gear comes out?...and does anyone know how to size on their outerwear

Digi Camo Gear is selling at The Hundreds Locations already and online tomorrow.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 04:54

The account used to be run by a few people, usually an intern (the first part of the username), and others (et al, the second part of the username), but it's just me now and I got annoyed being called "dude" and "bro" all the time, sooo...yep. And the Digi Camo gear is out in the shops and online now, too!

Aug 30, 2012 @ 05:49
Aug 31, 2012 @ 08:00
80% of the things on Final Friday is sold out. The other 20% is just plain bad. SMH.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Aug 31, 2012 @ 16:22
got some denim, a snapback and a shirt... flat rate shipping to canada too?! Wicked sale imo
Sep 02, 2012 @ 16:03
Will they sale go to 80% tomorrow, Labor Day?
Please login first to reply.