SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 17, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Brave

crap i never picked up a rolling thunder tee..you got an email sir? i have a project im working on
July 18, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
NOVEMBER RED

crap i never picked up a rolling thunder tee..you got an email sir? i have a project im working on

not out yet Brave. Comes out this up-coming monday. jonathan@november-red.com

Thank you for the support!

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

July 18, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Brave

not out yet Brave. Comes out this up-coming monday. jonathan@november-red.com

Thank you for the support!

word gonna email you sir and your welcome...!!
July 23, 2012 @ 01:23 PM
NOVEMBER RED

A complete look at our STRANGE DAYS release. Like we mentioned before we took elements from the 1960s to the 1980s and used them as inspiration for our run. Our obsession with American pop culture mixed with our learned attention to detail while living in Tokyo help us produce what we think are meaningful designs and a set direction. We hope you enjoy our release and our growth here on the pages of HYPEBEAST.

STRANGE DAYS

Photographed by: Mario Gallego of TIMELESS
Model: Rocky H. of TIMELESS

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

July 24, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS release and web-store relaunch Thursday 7/24 11PM

www.november-red.com

July 24, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
NOVEMBER RED

As usual we look forward to your feedback. Growing on the pages of HYPEBEAST for the past 1.5 years make us value the feedback from the forum readers. Thank you!

NOVEMBER RED united states.

July 25, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
NOVEMBER RED

www.november-red.com

STRANGE DAYS november red

July 25, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
Brave

The Line looks good sir! cool
July 25, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
NOVEMBER RED

The Line looks good sir! cool

I received your email brother. I will get back to you tonight my apologies for the dealy! Thank you for the support! We need Philly in our corner! cool

July 25, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Brave

Thanks Sir!...and your welcome..I understand you been busy but hard work pays off..!
July 25, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Thanks Sir!...and your welcome..I understand you been busy but hard work pays off..!

Yes it does! Thank you, Ill email you this evening!

July 25, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
rare01

Nice collection. Keep it up !

July 27, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS now available on www.november-red.com
THANK YOU!

July 27, 2012 @ 03:57 PM

Inactive

Designs are lookin' good. I remember this brand from awhile back when you guys first started out. Keep it up
July 28, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Designs are lookin' good. I remember this brand from awhile back when you guys first started out. Keep it up

Thank you for stopping by and seeing our progress! As a member of the forum since 2006 its humbling to grow and get support on the pages of Hypebeast! Again thank you!!

July 28, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
NOVEMBER RED

ROBOTS STOLE YOUR JOB AND GIRL // STRANGE DAYS
www.november-red.com

July 31, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS Thank You cards!
www.november-red.com

July 31, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Who the fuck is watching them?

August 5, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Shop NOVEMBER RED
www.november-red.com

August 5, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Our most popular piece from our STRANGE DAYS release. It is almost sold out and the feedbacks has been incredible. Thank you for your support! It's not easy being a new brand or being a fan on a new brand, we get it! Thank you! -NR

August 8, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

See our entire development on the beautiful pages of NYC's SOLIFESTYLE
http://www.solifestyle.com/search?q=november+red&x=0&y=0

August 10, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
timelessmar

KILLIN IT
August 10, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
NOVEMBER RED

KILLIN IT

hermanito! Thank you for your support since day one and all your help. TIMELESS!

August 10, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS on the beautiful pages of CESTLAVIE!
http://thisislavie.com/fashion/november-red-strange-days-2012-lookbook

August 10, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS on the beautiful pages of New York City's SOLIFESTYLE!
http://www.solifestyle.com/2012/07/strange-days-collection-by-november-red.html

August 10, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
NOVEMBER RED

See our new NOVEMBER RED Tumblr? Follow our progress:
www.novemberred.tumblr.com

August 13, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We will begin our closer looks for each of our STRANGE DAYS designs this week. We will feature one design a week and ask for your feedback in order to see what the people like or dont like. Thank you for your support!

August 18, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
NOVEMBER RED

This is coming soon...

THE PBR-11
www.november-red.com

August 18, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Follow our NOVEMBER RED TUMBLR
www.novemberred.tumblr.com

August 19, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Four our first STRANGE DAYS review we decided to start with our LOVE TRIANGLE piece. Things that inspire us and the brand's direction are small bits of pieces we grab from music, film, iconic imagery, and American Pop culture of yesterday and today. LOVE TRIANGLE gravitates to that nostalgic pop culture era of the 1960s which can be found in the way art, comics, movie posters,and other various forms of culture were offered. The front of the tee receives our take of a LOVE TRIANGLE which we feel is an inspiration of that classic time in American Pop culture. The back of the tee has our script logo in a bolder and more firm look which we are really excited about as our brand starts to take shape. Offered in two colors; Mint and White, the design takes different routes when presented against the two different colors giving our consumer something we feel very strong about, choices. As usual the design is only offered in quantities of 50 and in our take of what a package from a brand should look like. We look forward to getting your feedback on LOVE TRIANGLE and the rest of the designs we feature in our STRANGE DAYS review. Thank you!

LOVE TRIANGLE
STRANGE DAYS
NOVEMBER RED
www.november-red.com

Please login first to reply.