Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 14, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
jacobsever

WIsh that Keep A Secret wasn't sold out in Small.

Also diggin the Apocalypse Now font for the camo jacket.

April 16, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Insane attention to details man. Keep up the great work.

Are you going to be rereleasing the "savage land" tee?

Thank you!! We really appreciate the support! The Savage Land tee was part of our COLLECTION 0 release last fall. I beleive there is a few pieces left online. Again thank you for your time!

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

April 16, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
NOVEMBER RED

starbux lol

haha! Its one of my favorite from the release. Thanks for stopping by the thread.

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

April 16, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
NOVEMBER RED

WIsh that Keep A Secret wasn't sold out in Small.

Also diggin the Apocalypse Now font for the camo jacket.

Thank you! We are stoked for the jacket. AN its def one of our favorite war movies.

April 24, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Small preview of one of our pieces in our STRANGE DAYS release. We'll have a better look and release date in the upcoming weeks. Thank you!

www.november-red.com

April 25, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Abbey Road Studios, Thank you UK!
www.november-red.com

April 25, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Follow our TUMBLR!
www.novemberred.tumblr.com

April 25, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
NOVEMBER RED

S T R A N G E D A Y S ! ! ! !
www.november-red.com

May 5, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Second preview of our STRANGE DAYS release.

ROLLING THUNDER®
www.november-red.com

May 5, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Roan20

Definitely diggin the rolling thunder tee save me one looks good sir!
May 5, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Than you sir! you got it brother. Hope all is well on your end.

May 6, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Roan20

Than you sir! you got it brother. Hope all is well on your end.

Thanks sir Large ...i need to email you sir..all is well on my end just making some changes
May 8, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
NOVEMBER RED

S T R A N G E D A Y S set list:

ROLLING THUNDER

CRUISE INTO CHAOS

LOVE TRIANGLE

CIRCA 87'

ROBOTS

STRANGE DAYS

dropping soon- www.november-red.com

May 16, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS preview:

May 16, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS preview 2

May 16, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
NOVEMBER RED

STRANGE DAYS this summer
www.november-red.com

May 16, 2012 @ 11:42 AM
Brave

Strange days indeed kinda fitting looks good sir
May 18, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Bossman75

A complete look at our PBR-11 Jacket releasing later this year as part of our COLLECTION 1 drop. The PBR-11 will be offered in limited pieces each one numbered and personalized. We are very proud about the execution that went into our first jacket and feel like the finished product really represents our direction as a brand.
www.november-red.com

PBR-11:

If you release this at the end of the year would be great timing for UK shitty weather bro! Not like we're bathing in the sun now of course. Keep me posted! See if I can find a patch saying Bossman75 to stitch onto it.

"Life is about meeting people, connecting and making things happen" Godspeed-Hellfire

May 18, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Strange days indeed kinda fitting looks good sir

thank you brother! We are releasing it soon. Took a little longer than expected because we went back and forth on some of the pieces but we have 6 different designs dropping. I really appreciate you stopping by the thread and giving us some feedback. When you are new and have zero buzz its always great to hear what others like and don't like! We appreciate it!

May 18, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
NOVEMBER RED

A complete look at our PBR-11 Jacket releasing later this year as part of our COLLECTION 1 drop. The PBR-11 will be offered in limited pieces each one numbered and personalized. We are very proud about the execution that went into our first jacket and feel like the finished product really represents our direction as a brand.
www.november-red.com

PBR-11:

If you release this at the end of the year would be great timing for UK shitty weather bro! Not like we're bathing in the sun now of course. Keep me posted! See if I can find a patch saying Bossman75 to stitch onto it.

We are dropping this in Fall! We will do pre-ordering due to the fact that each jacket will come personalized by real Army stencils for each customer. That would be so rad if you do find a patch like that! Boss appreciate the support from a lllll the way in the UK! BT2 fan for sure!!

May 18, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We wanted to emphasize that we do not do seasons due to the fact that we are new and growing. We focus on collections and individual releases like STRANGE DAYS. We understand that sometimes followers of the brand might get upset because our releases are not as frequent but we rather offer smaller more personal drops to define our direction and craft than trying to keep up w the big boys and have Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, and multiple colabs. In time!

Thank you for the support!

STRANGE DAYS!
www.november-red.com

May 21, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Merci Paris!

May 24, 2012 @ 12:56 PM
Bossman75

Awesome photo and sticker bombing!

"Life is about meeting people, connecting and making things happen" Godspeed-Hellfire

June 2, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Awesome photo and sticker bombing!

Thanks Boss! We need to get some new stickers out to you! thank you for your support. UK!

June 2, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
NOVEMBER RED

http://vimeo.com/19631216

STRANGE DAYS ALL AROUNDS US

DEERHOOVE: THE MERRY BARRACKS OFFICIAL VIDEO

June 11, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Bossman75

Bump for a brand on the grind. Putting out the word, imagery and ideas of a generation.

July 8, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
robbieast

How do the shirts fit?
i'm 5'10, 125 pounds should i get small or medium??

i don't want the shirts to be too lose, but not skin tight
July 17, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
NOVEMBER RED

How do the shirts fit?
i'm 5'10, 125 pounds should i get small or medium??

i don't want the shirts to be too lose, but not skin tight

I would go with a Medium for sure. The shirts fit true size and are a softer cotton, not as boxy either. In my opinion a good quality fit even after you wash the tees. Thank you for the support!

July 17, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
NOVEMBER RED

After taking a few weeks to complete our STRANGE DAYS release we are posting a few previews we dropped earlier this week on Instagram. The release is ready to go and we'll be taking our site down this week to get ready for it. The drop will be available online Monday 23rd at 11PM and few days later at 5&A DIME San Diego. As usual each design will be limited to 50 pieces. Thank you!!

July 17, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
NOVEMBER RED

We are stoked to show our progress and dedication to do our own thing. Full look-book for STRANGE DAYS this week.

www.november-red.com

Please login first to reply.