FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
January 24, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
MrSFC

When are the leather bracelets dropping? Tryna get to that free shipping.

Few weeks my man, I'll definitely let you know other wise if we decide to release them sooner.

Thanks, Jereme
January 24, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
MrSFC

copped the single denim bracelet, leather key chain and a grey tee.

Nice! Do us a favor and put up some pics! Thanks for the support good sir!

-Jereme
January 24, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
JLK

I got a deadstock never worn mr hooded varsity in large for sale. pm me if interested
January 25, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
zeezyo

how much for a pin? serious question lol

oh, and did the wallets drop yet?

X

January 25, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
dieseldan

-Jereme

January 25, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Tommy [F4F]

hey i sent back a package last week cuz it was the wrong invoice and item and i was wondering if you guys received it yet?
January 25, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
uEih

The single denim looked good before, now that i see the double.. that's even better!! Also the pictures before they had a black button, this one will have a silver one? Why the change?

Yo! I'm glad you like the double! You know we had to put something else out besides the Single Denim Bracelet! Haha

The silver button stands out a little bit more than the average matte black button snap. I also personally think it gives the piece a more traditional look. Thanks again my man, hope you get one.... Or two! Haha

-Jereme

Haha personally i really like black, especially matte.. For some reason it is appealing to me. But i understand what you were trying to do with the traditional look, don't mind, either way i like the bracelet! Bought a double on Sunday and shipped on Monday and got here on Tuesday, not home at the moment but i will be tomorrow so i can't wait!! I'll probably post some pictures though.
January 26, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
quasimodkid

When is your s/s 2012 dropping? Any plans for a mister polo?
January 26, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
sinnerz

hey i sent back a package last week cuz it was the wrong invoice and item and i was wondering if you guys received it yet?

Same for me sent a jacket back for exchange tracking said it got there last thursday haven't heard anything back about it

sinnerz.tumblr.com

January 26, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
MrSFC

January 26, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
cantfade_me

Is the gift card for the 1st 20 people on both days or for both days? Is it applicable right then and there? Glad to see some SoCal representation
January 27, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
uEih

MrSFC.. you said you guys switched the buttons up to silver buttons on the denim bracelet right? I ordered the double and got a black button, i was just wondering was that suppose to happen? I don't mind because i rather have the black button but i was just curious
January 27, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
DearlyDeparted

Shout Out to our MrSFC familia, some of my favorite shit out right now

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

January 27, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
ae86

Cosign. Mr stays killing it! Definitely one of my favorite brands.

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 28, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
MrSFC

-Jereme

Dope pic! Did you see your post on Tom's Instagram???
January 28, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
MrSFC

The single denim looked good before, now that i see the double.. that's even better!! Also the pictures before they had a black button, this one will have a silver one? Why the change?

Yo! I'm glad you like the double! You know we had to put something else out besides the Single Denim Bracelet! Haha

The silver button stands out a little bit more than the average matte black button snap. I also personally think it gives the piece a more traditional look. Thanks again my man, hope you get one.... Or two! Haha

-Jereme

Haha personally i really like black, especially matte.. For some reason it is appealing to me. But i understand what you were trying to do with the traditional look, don't mind, either way i like the bracelet! Bought a double on Sunday and shipped on Monday and got here on Tuesday, not home at the moment but i will be tomorrow so i can't wait!! I'll probably post some pictures though.

Yo, we appreciate the feedback my guy! Hopefully you were even more satisfied when you got a chance to see it in person! Cant wait to peep your pics!

Thanks! - Jereme
January 28, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
MrSFC

When is your s/s 2012 dropping? Any plans for a mister polo?

Me and Tom had a short meeting the other night about S/S 12! It's looking good sir. Everything will probably release around late Feb early March. Can't wait for you all to see. No plans on a polo just yet, but that's definitely a good suggestion!

Thanks my man!

-Jereme
January 28, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
MrSFC

Same for me sent a jacket back for exchange tracking said it got there last thursday haven't heard anything back about it

Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience. I will pm you both ASAP

Thanks, Jereme
January 28, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
MrSFC

MrSFC.. you said you guys switched the buttons up to silver buttons on the denim bracelet right? I ordered the double and got a black button, i was just wondering was that suppose to happen? I don't mind because i rather have the black button but i was just curious

Haha glad you dig your bracelets sir. You just happen to get one of the few we did with the black button my man! Enjoy!
January 28, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
MrSFC

FAMILIA!!! Appreciate the support my guys!
January 28, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
MrSFC

Cosign. Mr stay killing it! Definitely one of my favorite brands.

Cb1k !! I see you my dude! Really appreciate all the support you put in!

Thanks! - Jereme
January 28, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
MrSFC

Is the gift card for the 1st 20 people on both days or for both days? Is it applicable right then and there? Glad to see some SoCal representation

Sup sir, the gift card is for both days of the sample sale and will be applicable right then and there. So get there early! Haha

The homies in LA support big time!
January 28, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
MrSFC

We are currently offering at MR. text line!!! Feel free to ask any questions you like about the brand and we will do our best to reply back ASAP!

If your guys are down with this idea text "hi!!" to 4159904045 !!

Best Regards, Mister of San Francisco
January 29, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
nyczaln

If anyone wants the series 2 black wool / leather varsity jacket, I have one for sale in a size large on ebay right now. It's in great condition, rarely worn because it didn't fit me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250984101104?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1282
January 29, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
dieseldan

-Jereme

Dope pic! Did you see your post on Tom's Instagram???

yes! as well as on the tumblr blog. thanks dudes.
January 30, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
MrSFC

how much for a pin? serious question lol

oh, and did the wallets drop yet?

hey sir, I think I might have skipped your question by mistake. Sorry!

pins retail at $16 and Infinite SF has a few wallets left my man!

-Jereme
January 31, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
T7SON

How many characters can be embossed on the leather key chain?

SMALL BLACK VSVP TEE FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR MEDIUM http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/169752/

February 1, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
serveist

How do these new varsity jackets fit? Fitted? Slim? I'm 5'9, 150. Is a M big enough to layer over? Thanks, the new jackets are fire!
February 2, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Publishbrand

Sup sir, the gift card is for both days of the sample sale and will be applicable right then and there. So get there early! Haha

The homies in LA support big time!

Guys!! Sorry for any confusion!!!

The gift card is not applicable right away!!! But we will be giving away gift cards for both days!!! Come check us out!!

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

February 2, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
Spankbank

Awww no love for east coast? I want a gift card sad
Still gotta say thanks again to Tom for hooking it up last year on this day. I remember I ordered my Cukui varsity and got 2 henleys as a birthday gift.

Keep up the great work guys! Can't wait to see the new line

Also, did you guys release the beanies yet?

Please login first to reply.