[Mister (Mr.)]-2012 Official Dicussion Thread

November 02, 2012 @ 14:41:29
Plaid waist chinos up on Karmaloop

Instagram: @wlllm

November 02, 2012 @ 18:32:41
please tell me that the driver coat only came in a l and xl as of right now, that shits crazy if small and medium sold out in less than 30 minutes of release

^ Noticed medium and small is sold out of alot of things not just that driver coat. I really hope they haven't put up the mediums or smalls yet on the site...otherwise that stuff must have had super limited quantities :\

All of the jackets are fully stocked now.

- Alvin
November 02, 2012 @ 18:33:44
placed an order a few days ago. how long does it usually take for it to ship? it says its still awaiting fulfillment

What day did you place the order? It usually ships out pretty fast. If you already had money in your paypal, it should ship out within a few days.

- Alvin
November 02, 2012 @ 19:31:05
Hows the sizing on the coat?
November 02, 2012 @ 19:34:49
Thanks for looking into the chino drop hopefully you get some info soon. Any word on when that blue colored bracelet will go up from the photoshoots as well? With those dead serious bracelets I also noticed it only comes in one size...what size is that?
November 02, 2012 @ 20:32:29

Sizing is TTS. I'm 6' around 160-165 and wear a Medium.

- Alvin
November 02, 2012 @ 20:34:40
Thanks for looking into the chino drop hopefully you get some info soon. Any word on when that blue colored bracelet will go up from the photoshoots as well? With those dead serious bracelets I also noticed it only comes in one size...what size is that?

The blue Dead Serious bracelet or were you talking about another one? I think the bracelets are one of those stretchy bracelets so it should stretch to fit any wrist.

- Alvin
November 02, 2012 @ 20:59:53
Is there going to be restock of the black wool varsity in size large?
November 02, 2012 @ 21:52:08
Don't you guys think the prices are a bit high on the Varsity's?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

November 02, 2012 @ 22:02:55

Sizing is TTS. I'm 6' around 160-165 and wear a Medium.

- Alvin

fit pics and sizing guide soon yes?
November 02, 2012 @ 22:31:26

Only reason im not copping..
November 02, 2012 @ 22:56:44
I had a question about the bracelets. I picked one up the other day, and it only came in one size, but on the site it lets you pick?
November 02, 2012 @ 23:00:43
no cross chain online yet?
November 03, 2012 @ 04:10:06
yall should make watches
November 03, 2012 @ 09:06:32
placed an order a few days ago. how long does it usually take for it to ship? it says its still awaiting fulfillment

What day did you place the order? It usually ships out pretty fast. If you already had money in your paypal, it should ship out within a few days.

- Alvin

Ordered it on Wed night. And yeah I already paid for it. The money was taken out of my account already.

X

November 03, 2012 @ 14:12:54
can't decide on the raw indigo or the blue 3x1 indigo varsity
November 03, 2012 @ 19:10:24

you guys are tripping. any nice, well made jacket/coat will cost an upward of $300+ ... I bought my black wool varsity last year, and it has held up extremely well. There is no doubt that the jacket is well made and the materials used are of good quality.

The only thing I'd be suspicious about is the new Driver Coat; I haven't been able to see it in person, but it doesn't seem like a piece that would be worth the $98 they're charging for it.
November 03, 2012 @ 19:39:42
if i had 3 stacks to spare that raw indigo would def be a go
November 03, 2012 @ 21:23:11

you guys are tripping. any nice, well made jacket/coat will cost an upward of $300+ ... I bought my black wool varsity last year, and it has held up extremely well. There is no doubt that the jacket is well made and the materials used are of good quality.

The only thing I'd be suspicious about is the new Driver Coat; I haven't been able to see it in person, but it doesn't seem like a piece that would be worth the $98 they're charging for it.

agreed. anything with real leather is going to be 300+ so i think its a fair price for something made well in the usa.
November 04, 2012 @ 05:14:57
gotta start saving to cop that wool/leather varsity. 300 is worth it to me, such a timeless piece I can rock every year.
November 05, 2012 @ 08:53:26
does anyone have fit pics for the mr. selvedge? really curios on how they fit.
November 05, 2012 @ 10:27:27
i still hope they're planning to make some raglans with new color ways.

i gotta say my independence shirt shrank like a mofo n the neck area is all wrinkly after 1 wash... i was very disappointed. Now it's just a shirt that i wear at home. idk whats up with it tbh. the quality of the shirt is legit tho.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 05, 2012 @ 18:04:49
I know it may be part of some bigger plan but I hope you guys are planning to put all those bracelets up that the hypebeast store has in stock as well as the chinos karmaloop has soon...kinda weird these stores are getting stuff up before the official store but hopefully its just cause of Tom being away and whatnot.
November 06, 2012 @ 11:13:55
i still hope they're planning to make some raglans with new color ways.

i gotta say my independence shirt shrank like a mofo n the neck area is all wrinkly after 1 wash... i was very disappointed. Now it's just a shirt that i wear at home. idk whats up with it tbh. the quality of the shirt is legit tho.

word. same thing happened to my white/black paisley plus the black paisley print on the sleeves came off on some parts. really wanted to love this piece and get to rock it in pristine condition more. pretty disappointed so I returned the black/black paisley I also got since I didn't mean to buy it anyway, but haven't received my refund yet & it's been two weeks since i shipped it back. sent an email response to Jerry, but he hasn't gotten back to me about my funds. any help here?
November 06, 2012 @ 22:37:22
man I need those wingtips........
November 07, 2012 @ 04:50:02
Anybody have a fit pic with the driver coat, actually looks good
November 07, 2012 @ 05:40:43
man I need those wingtips........

Yeah man def one of the nicest wingtips I've seen.
When are those releasing?
November 07, 2012 @ 22:19:38
Sorry for the MIA.

Is there going to be restock of the black wool varsity in size large?

No restock on the varsity, but I'm sure that AOC still has some in stock so you should give them a call.

no cross chain online yet?

This month.

I know it may be part of some bigger plan but I hope you guys are planning to put all those bracelets up that the hypebeast store has in stock as well as the chinos karmaloop has soon...kinda weird these stores are getting stuff up before the official store but hopefully its just cause of Tom being away and whatnot.

Tom should be throwing the rest on the mrsfc site pretty soon.

Anybody have a fit pic with the driver coat, actually looks good

I'll post a fit pic later today.

- Alvin
November 08, 2012 @ 01:15:10
^alvin you left out the info on the wingtips though!blushing I've been looking for a pair to rock casually and from your samples these look like they'll do the job.
November 08, 2012 @ 02:47:46
Wait, the wool varsity sold out already?!?!
Please login first to reply.
x