Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 3, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
dieseldan

can't decide on the raw indigo or the blue 3x1 indigo varsity
November 3, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
WhatsGoodZiM

Don't you guys think the prices are a bit high on the Varsity's?

Only reason im not copping..

you guys are tripping. any nice, well made jacket/coat will cost an upward of $300+ ... I bought my black wool varsity last year, and it has held up extremely well. There is no doubt that the jacket is well made and the materials used are of good quality.

The only thing I'd be suspicious about is the new Driver Coat; I haven't been able to see it in person, but it doesn't seem like a piece that would be worth the $98 they're charging for it.
November 3, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
ichigo81

if i had 3 stacks to spare that raw indigo would def be a go
November 3, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
dieseldan

Don't you guys think the prices are a bit high on the Varsity's?

Only reason im not copping..

you guys are tripping. any nice, well made jacket/coat will cost an upward of $300+ ... I bought my black wool varsity last year, and it has held up extremely well. There is no doubt that the jacket is well made and the materials used are of good quality.

The only thing I'd be suspicious about is the new Driver Coat; I haven't been able to see it in person, but it doesn't seem like a piece that would be worth the $98 they're charging for it.

agreed. anything with real leather is going to be 300+ so i think its a fair price for something made well in the usa.
November 4, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
hypethetical

gotta start saving to cop that wool/leather varsity. 300 is worth it to me, such a timeless piece I can rock every year.
November 5, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
mrloc

does anyone have fit pics for the mr. selvedge? really curios on how they fit.
November 5, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i still hope they're planning to make some raglans with new color ways.

i gotta say my independence shirt shrank like a mofo n the neck area is all wrinkly after 1 wash... i was very disappointed. Now it's just a shirt that i wear at home. idk whats up with it tbh. the quality of the shirt is legit tho.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 5, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Crucial01

I know it may be part of some bigger plan but I hope you guys are planning to put all those bracelets up that the hypebeast store has in stock as well as the chinos karmaloop has soon...kinda weird these stores are getting stuff up before the official store but hopefully its just cause of Tom being away and whatnot.
November 6, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
13th_St.

i still hope they're planning to make some raglans with new color ways.

i gotta say my independence shirt shrank like a mofo n the neck area is all wrinkly after 1 wash... i was very disappointed. Now it's just a shirt that i wear at home. idk whats up with it tbh. the quality of the shirt is legit tho.

word. same thing happened to my white/black paisley plus the black paisley print on the sleeves came off on some parts. really wanted to love this piece and get to rock it in pristine condition more. pretty disappointed so I returned the black/black paisley I also got since I didn't mean to buy it anyway, but haven't received my refund yet & it's been two weeks since i shipped it back. sent an email response to Jerry, but he hasn't gotten back to me about my funds. any help here?
November 6, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
hypethetical

man I need those wingtips........
November 7, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
ichigo81

Anybody have a fit pic with the driver coat, actually looks good
November 7, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Stoplooklisten

man I need those wingtips........

Yeah man def one of the nicest wingtips I've seen.
When are those releasing?
November 7, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
mr.shift

Sorry for the MIA.

Is there going to be restock of the black wool varsity in size large?

No restock on the varsity, but I'm sure that AOC still has some in stock so you should give them a call.

no cross chain online yet?

This month.

I know it may be part of some bigger plan but I hope you guys are planning to put all those bracelets up that the hypebeast store has in stock as well as the chinos karmaloop has soon...kinda weird these stores are getting stuff up before the official store but hopefully its just cause of Tom being away and whatnot.

Tom should be throwing the rest on the mrsfc site pretty soon.

I'll post a fit pic later today.

- Alvin
November 8, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
hypethetical

^alvin you left out the info on the wingtips though!smile I've been looking for a pair to rock casually and from your samples these look like they'll do the job.
November 8, 2012 @ 02:47 AM

Wait, the wool varsity sold out already?!?!
November 8, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
mr.shift

Fit pics as promised. I am 6' & I am wearing a Medium in the Mr. Driver Coat & Mr. Pulley.

^alvin you left out the info on the wingtips though!smile I've been looking for a pair to rock casually and from your samples these look like they'll do the job.

Still being sampled my man! I'll post more info as soon as I find out.

Give AOC a call at 415-398-4862. They should have some in stock.

- Alvin
November 8, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
whenarichniggawantU

I stop checking this thread for 2 days and get fucked.
November 8, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
kamikaze

you guys gotta step the shipping up out of your website
my buddy said it took 3 days to ship out the item and another 2 days to receive it and he lives in the bay.

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

November 8, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
ichigo81

Fit pics as promised. I am 6' & I am wearing a Medium in the Mr. Driver Coat & Mr. Pulley.

- Alvin

- Alvin

Thanks for pic
November 9, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
mumbai

you guys gotta step the shipping up out of your website
my buddy said it took 3 days to ship out the item and another 2 days to receive it and he lives in the bay.

wtf, i usually get mine within 2 days and im in la,

@djshift @MrSFC i really need measurement guides for the driver coat, they look perfect on you guys but people have different builds and comparing body measurements is really hard. youre 6' and a medium, im 5'4 so thats like xxs.
November 9, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
kamikaze

yeah it was probably just a one time thing
are there more accessories than listed on the webstore at the actual store in sf?

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

November 9, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
yummy

How similar is the fit of the Driver Coat compared to the Wool Varsity? I have a L in the Wool Varsity, and that's a pretty good fit for me, would it be smart to size down to a M or stick with a L in the Driver Coat? I'm 5'11 (Practically 6', with i'd say more of an athletic build if that helps.)
November 10, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
mr.shift

How similar is the fit of the Driver Coat compared to the Wool Varsity? I have a L in the Wool Varsity, and that's a pretty good fit for me, would it be smart to size down to a M or stick with a L in the Driver Coat? I'm 5'11 (Practically 6', with i'd say more of an athletic build if that helps.)

Measurements are now on the site for the Varsities. I would say stick with a Large.

- Alvin
November 10, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
mr.shift

yeah it was probably just a one time thing
are there more accessories than listed on the webstore at the actual store in sf?

Yes sir. A fair amount are in store only for now such as the cross necklace & the Dead Serious cuff.

- Alvin
November 10, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
yummy

Measurements are now on the site for the Varsities. I would say stick with a Large.

- Alvin

I was asking about the measurements for the Driver Coat, not the Varsities, =p

Would you still recommend a L for the Driver Coat then?
November 10, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
mr.shift

- Alvin

I was asking about the measurements for the Driver Coat, not the Varsities, =p

Would you still recommend a L for the Driver Coat then?

Haha, sorry about that. Not sure when Tom is throwing the measurements on the driver coat. How does the varsity fit on you? I tried on a Medium and I feel like I would want a large if I felt like layering anything underneath it. Do you plan to layer a hoodie underneath the driver coat or just a buttonup underneath it?

- Alvin
November 10, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
dieseldan

Just got my raw denim varsity and the quality is on point but I gotta send it back for the next size because the arms are pretty tight with a layer under it so i recommend sizing up.
November 10, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
mr.shift

http://mrsfc.com/mr-dead-serious-bracelet-sky/

http://mrsfc.com/mr-dead-serious-bracelet-snake/

For the dead serious cuff:

http://www.gramgoods.com/mrsfc/dead-serious-cuff

- Alvin
November 13, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
hypethetical

damn, I need some concrete info on those wingtips. I'm assuming we won't see those until next year?
November 13, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
"Friend"

If anyone in the OC area is interested, got a size M white on black Independence tee for sale! Brand New, looking for retail or a trade for a black on black Paisley tee in size M!

Please login first to reply.