[Mister (Mr.)]-2012 Official Dicussion Thread

September 06, 2012 @ 18:11:49
Well i was more referring to length. Im guessing thats around how long a large would fit post wash. So thats pretty good. Hows the quality on the shirts? They are cut n sew right?

Quality of the shirts are pretty good IMO. The tee used for the Mr. Independence is different than the tee used for the collab Infinite. Jereme would probably be able to provide more info.

Mr. Dots (Mister x Dearly Departed) is now available.

http://mrsfc.com/mr-dots-grey-black/

- Alvin

Thanks Alvin!

The collab we did with Infinite SF a while back were made on AAA. The tees we have been working on lately are a softer cotton blend for a better fit.

- Jereme
September 06, 2012 @ 19:12:39
No problem!

What days are you at the shop again? I'm gonna try to make it up there before I head back to school.

Also, it was just a matter of time before…

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/search.jsp?q=Mister

- Alvin
September 06, 2012 @ 22:52:26
Hey do you guys know if the paisleys will be stocked on Karmaloop? or exclusive the mrsfc.com only

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 07, 2012 @ 04:20:57
No problem!

What days are you at the shop again? I'm gonna try to make it up there before I head back to school.

- Alvin

i dont know how i feel about this aha, i mean its brand expansion but theres a little hipster inside me saying no

edit: also idk if its just mine, but when my paisleys came from the mail, the collars were stretched, not like stretched stretched but like its wide, like it was made like that, it doesnt show when i tried taking a picture of it but yeah
September 07, 2012 @ 15:54:26
No problem!

- Alvin

i dont know how i feel about this aha, i mean its brand expansion but theres a little hipster inside me saying no

Yeah... I hate to see such a quality brand go to UO... UO has absolutely disgusting stuff, I go to UO only to get a shirt on the spot because w/e i'm wearing got stained... I do love that the brand is expanding, but please not over to UO smh
September 07, 2012 @ 19:15:55
its just bracelets...
September 07, 2012 @ 21:43:44

Inactive User

No problem!

- Alvin

Yeah... I hate to see such a quality brand go to UO... UO has absolutely disgusting stuff, I go to UO only to get a shirt on the spot because w/e i'm wearing got stained... I do love that the brand is expanding, but please not over to UO smh

Since when?

UO has it's fair share of garbage sure, but they also carry solid brands. Levi's, Vans, RW, and they also feature a lot of lesser-known and up & coming brands. So just because it's at UO doesn't make it complete trash.
September 08, 2012 @ 04:18:29
does anyone know if they'll release any varsities this year?? (sorry if this has already been asked..new to the brand)
September 08, 2012 @ 04:36:15
does anyone know if they'll release any varsities this year?? (sorry if this has already been asked..new to the brand)

yes they will, I asked the same quest
September 10, 2012 @ 01:57:04
When is mister going to make some 5 panels tho

where the azn girls at

September 10, 2012 @ 02:00:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
I wish, the paisley on they're shirts and stuff would make a great hat
September 10, 2012 @ 02:24:35
^UNDFTD already did that. Their's dont look good though. So i guess they can re-make it in a sense.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 10, 2012 @ 04:03:52
raglan restock pleaseee
September 10, 2012 @ 16:56:00
I wish, the paisley on they're shirts and stuff would make a great hat

These are really good suggestions. We have actually been talking about possible getting into headwear sometime in the near future. But we definitely have to come up with something more innovating to change up the game.

Thx guys!

- Jereme
September 10, 2012 @ 16:57:19
Any closer estimate on the chino restock
September 10, 2012 @ 17:02:11

For those who don't know yet, we are now offering a larger size in the ID double wrap bracelet. Definitely a more comfortable fit of were not able to fit the original size we had.
September 10, 2012 @ 18:10:18
raglan restock pleaseee

This please

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

September 10, 2012 @ 18:56:20
you guys should start producing bandanas. Like the ones Frank Ocean wearssmokeyface
September 10, 2012 @ 20:59:02
^WORD^

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 10, 2012 @ 22:27:03
you guys should start producing bandanas. Like the ones Frank Ocean wearssmokeyface

Guess my boy was inspired to do a Frank Ocean type of look (the bandana under his snap), also seen rocking the Mr. Paisley tee.

- Alvin
September 11, 2012 @ 00:54:17
Real talk how do i iron these tees, iron the front back gets hella wrinkly iron the back front gets hella wrinkly, i aint trying to do this shit forever someone help a man out

where the azn girls at

September 11, 2012 @ 21:10:41
any real gauge on when the chinos will be restocked? any new color ways then what was already available?
September 12, 2012 @ 16:21:15
Any closer estimate on the chino restock

Yes sir, end of this month.
September 12, 2012 @ 16:22:34
raglan restock pleaseee

This please

Check out kloop fellas

- Jereme
September 12, 2012 @ 16:24:00

Working on custom printed bandanas as we speak! Stay tuned!

-Jereme
September 12, 2012 @ 18:20:12
whats your guys' instagram? also, my wrist is like a 7.5inch-8, would the L/XL double Id be better for me?
September 12, 2012 @ 18:54:58
whats your guys' instagram? also, my wrist is like a 7.5inch-8, would the L/XL double Id be better for me?

You can follow Tom @mistersfc, Joelle @gemmaxgemma, & Jereme @j_mrsfc.

- Alvin
September 12, 2012 @ 18:55:30

- Alvin
September 12, 2012 @ 20:09:35

Working on custom printed bandanas as we speak! Stay tuned!

-Jereme

just for the record, can I get the credit for suggesting this?! lmao i'm kiddingblushing. I can't wait to see what you guys got in store though, are we getting a lookbook soon?
Please login first to reply.
x