[Mister (Mr.)]-2012 Official Dicussion Thread

August 09, 2012 @ 18:42:35
^ You guys ever gonna release that jacket that's on your Kickstarter?

supercoolguap

August 09, 2012 @ 18:55:49
^thanks for the pic bro...glad you had a pair of concords on so I can see how they cuff around j's. are the chinos tapered down the knee as well?

Yeah, the chinos are slightly tapered but it isn't an intense taper like Imperial Shearers.
August 09, 2012 @ 18:57:16
how do the chinos fit? i'm a 33/34 in my denim

I'm about a 31/32 in denim. I wear a 31 in my Imperials. Here's a 32 in the Chino.

- Alvin

Right on Alvin!! Thanks for helping out homie! Yo, where you been? I haven't seen you around the shop lately?

- Jereme

Haha of course bro! Just been caught up with things lately. I actually stopped by the shop sometime last month but I think Glenn (If I remember correctly) said that you were only there during the week after 6. I'm gonna make a trip down there next Thursday.
August 09, 2012 @ 19:51:54
I have some gift money from karmaloop and i wanted to order mister bracelets but they only stock size 7.5? Is that normal?
August 10, 2012 @ 02:15:41

Few weeks.. hang tight!

any update on these?

tee is too clean smokeyface

Yes sir! We are shooting to release these late next week.

waiting for this tee as well!
August 10, 2012 @ 05:17:09

any update on these?

tee is too clean smokeyface

Yes sir! We are shooting to release these late next week.

waiting for this tee as well!

Working hard to get this released for you guys by the weekend. Hang tight!
August 10, 2012 @ 05:22:36

September release
August 10, 2012 @ 19:55:02
August 11, 2012 @ 16:54:18
^There are still some up on the site dude
August 12, 2012 @ 04:00:58
you guys only accept paypal on your online shop?
August 12, 2012 @ 15:18:19
you guys only accept paypal on your online shop?

nah you can use a credit card or paypal
August 13, 2012 @ 01:46:55
Update on the tee?
August 13, 2012 @ 01:51:18
@mrsfc do you guys accept exchanges returns in different color(s) tee's? i apparently lost my receipt, but paid by using square/credit card in store.
August 14, 2012 @ 09:01:32

ig hooraydonuts

August 14, 2012 @ 09:38:24
where to cawp chinos
August 14, 2012 @ 11:38:16
@mrsfc do you guys accept exchanges returns in different color(s) tee's? i apparently lost my receipt, but paid by using square/credit card in store.

Hi! Yes of course! Come by when you're free and we'll be more than happy to exchange as long as the item is unworn.

Thanks!

- Jereme
August 14, 2012 @ 11:45:25
Originally posted by Inactive User

I'm sorry guys. We're still working as hard as we can to get these tees up. There will definitely be a update coming soon to let you all know exactly when this tee and out other drops will be available.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone

- Jereme
August 14, 2012 @ 15:36:33
Cant wait for the american tee. Definitely copping the black.
August 14, 2012 @ 19:50:12
ALREADY COPPED THE BLACK ON WHITE FOR MY GIRL, NEED THE BLACK ON BLACK FOR MYSELF. T_T
THE WAIT WILL DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT DOE. smokeyface
August 14, 2012 @ 21:20:09

I'm sorry guys. We're still working as hard as we can to get these tees up. There will definitely be a update coming soon to let you all know exactly when this tee and out other drops will be available.

- Jereme

are you guys still releasing the Medusa/snake ring sample?
kinda like this but in the middle you have two snakes facing opposite of each other.
August 15, 2012 @ 02:36:48
yerrrrrrr, what's the info on the pineapple tee?! i wanna get it
August 15, 2012 @ 07:51:16
I can't fuck with this waiting game not even for the actual release but just the date on when that shirt is going to be released smh shit is weak

ig hooraydonuts

August 15, 2012 @ 14:58:23
^Well they have to find out first so they can tell you eh? It's not like they design then magically get all the shirts in the mail ready to be sent out.
August 15, 2012 @ 18:47:34
ALREADY COPPED THE BLACK ON WHITE FOR MY GIRL, NEED THE BLACK ON BLACK FOR MYSELF. T_T
THE WAIT WILL DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT DOE. smokeyface

Nice!

Thank you for your patience homie!

They will be on your way shortly!

-Jereme
August 15, 2012 @ 18:49:28

- Jereme

are you guys still releasing the Medusa/snake ring sample?
kinda like this but in the middle you have two snakes facing opposite of each other.

Yes sir! We are still releasing the snake ring. Shouldn't be too long until we release them my man!

- Jereme
August 15, 2012 @ 18:52:16
yerrrrrrr, what's the info on the pineapple tee?! i wanna get it

Our collab with Noteworthy Hawaii does not have a release date just yet. But expect to see a drop sometime at the end of this month.

- Jereme
August 15, 2012 @ 19:01:19
I can't fuck with this waiting game not even for the actual release but just the date on when that shirt is going to be released smh shit is weak

Good for you Mr. Oizo. No ones telling you to wait. If we're so weak, why waste your time to get on our forum to talk shit? If you understood the process of production, which you probably don't.. I think you would know why release dates are complicated. Save your breath son.

Listen to ( dots...)

- Jereme
August 15, 2012 @ 19:11:32
where to cawp chinos

You can get them off karmaloop, fam. There might still be some in a small amount of sizes and pairs left at AOC.

- Alvin
August 15, 2012 @ 21:05:05
Just received my coffin ring earlier today! & my bracelet yesterday (karmaloop)!

Now just impatiently waiting on these shirts smokeyface
August 15, 2012 @ 21:14:03

Good for you Mr. Oizo. No ones telling you to wait. If we're so weak, why waste your time to get on our forum to talk shit? If you understood the process of production, which you probably don't.. I think you would know why release dates are complicated. Save your breath son.

Listen to ( dots...)

- Jereme

Son you sound mad. I'm not the only who commented about this. You're an established brand and you're telling me you can't even figure out a release date? Oh okay. I don't care if you said a month from now. Having to check this thread every day for updates just get old. I understand the process of production yet somehow magically a majority of every upcoming brand on HB have release dates for their items.

ig hooraydonuts

Please login first to reply.
x