[Mister (Mr.)]-2012 Official Dicussion Thread

August 07, 2012 @ 19:59:31
restock the MR. tee in wine size M for me lol

Haha we should! You've been down with Mr for a long time my man! I'll see what we can do

- Jereme

haha that would be dope.....I honestly might be able to fit a small in it though my red one is a little big but I havent washed it yet
August 07, 2012 @ 20:00:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Price on the Mister tee with the black stars and stripes?

$38
August 07, 2012 @ 20:59:39
Just scooped the coffin ring re-up in gold
Waiting patiently on that god ring to drop in Gold

sinnerz.tumblr.com

August 07, 2012 @ 22:30:20
Jereme-

did the black coffin rings sell out that quick in a 9 or do you just not have it restocked yet? cuz if it's sold out imma have to hop on that size 10 and just rock it on the middle finger
August 07, 2012 @ 22:41:16
I'm lovin the sleeve print designs on your tees. Hella unique compared to what most brands are doing right now. Any plans to keep that style going in fall?
August 08, 2012 @ 00:18:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Price on the Mister tee with the black stars and stripes?

$38 sir
August 08, 2012 @ 01:09:50
anyone cop the mr.clips accessory? was wondering if that natural one will age and darken over time?

Sup sir, this is a example of how the natural leather will age. Natural leather looks dope aged in my opinion.

Let me know if this helped out homie.

- Jereme

thanks bro. Just wanted to make sure. Restock on sizes for the Mr.hoodie in gunmetal please!
August 08, 2012 @ 01:24:37
thanks bro. Just wanted to make sure. Restock on sizes for the Mr.hoodie in gunmetal please!

Been hoping for this aswell

sinnerz.tumblr.com

August 08, 2012 @ 01:24:58

sinnerz.tumblr.com

August 08, 2012 @ 01:36:35
Just scooped the coffin ring re-up in gold
Waiting patiently on that god ring to drop in Gold

nice!! It'll happen holmes! stay patient as you have! smokeyface

- Jereme
August 08, 2012 @ 01:44:30
Jereme-

did the black coffin rings sell out that quick in a 9 or do you just not have it restocked yet? cuz if it's sold out imma have to hop on that size 10 and just rock it on the middle finger
\

Sup homie, currently the black coffin ring is sold out in 9.. but it is available in silver & gold. Sorry! But i would definitely jump on that 10 in case it sells out as well!

- Jereme
August 08, 2012 @ 01:47:30

Been hoping for this aswell

I'll put in a good word for you guys haha!

- Jereme
August 08, 2012 @ 01:51:19
I'm lovin the sleeve print designs on your tees. Hella unique compared to what most brands are doing right now. Any plans to keep that style going in fall?

Dope!! thanks. glad you're feeling the new design we have been focusing on. Definitely have plans to keep the style going. hang tight!!!

- Jereme
August 08, 2012 @ 03:17:51
Yo I saw somebody selling the Mr. overshirt in black from '10 in my size here a few days ago. Had to cop the shit. collection out of hand at this point lmaoo

just picked up the coffin ring in gold too. thanks fam. can't wait for these new tees to drop. i couldn't stop rocking mister if i tried lol.
August 08, 2012 @ 05:11:15
^ Nice pickup (pretty hard to find a seller lol), I got it in red awhile back smokeyface

Btw any new chinos coming out soon??

Thinking about copping some black or olives one
Don't know which to pick. ?)
August 08, 2012 @ 05:18:31
go with the olives man, you'll love them, they get addictive even. i need to pick between the navys and blacks soon, i already have the olives and wines and they're by far the dopest pants ive ever owned, straight up lol. got a crazy shine to them. the olives look even better irl than they do online by the way - heres probably the most accurate picture around.
August 08, 2012 @ 06:12:41
^ Nice pickup (pretty hard to find a seller lol), I got it in red awhile back smokeyface

Get both, my man. I was hesistant about the olives because it's very different from what I'm used to but it's a good different. The blacks are pretty dope too. I pass them off as dress pants sometimes. blushing

- Alvin
August 08, 2012 @ 19:58:37
how do the chinos fit? i'm a 33/34 in my denim
August 08, 2012 @ 22:42:32
Just go introduced to the brand. I've been sleeping way to long smokeyface
August 09, 2012 @ 03:43:37
price point and estimated release date of those Iphone sleeves? I want one they look dope
August 09, 2012 @ 04:03:54

I'm about a 31/32 in denim. I wear a 31 in my Imperials. Here's a 32 in the Chino.

- Alvin
August 09, 2012 @ 09:51:14
^thanks for the pic bro...glad you had a pair of concords on so I can see how they cuff around j's. are the chinos tapered down the knee as well?
August 09, 2012 @ 10:03:03
Copped the blacks yesterday after those posts and i can't wait. I have a question though - the button on my olive chinos popped off the other day when i got up from sitting (nothing to do with the quality, ive worn them at least like twice a week for almost a year now so lol it isnt much of a surprise). If you guys haven't already sent my coffin ring, would it be possible to send the button for the chinos along with it? Its all good if you cant, much love fam! My email on the website is liscanoboii@aol.com
August 09, 2012 @ 14:42:37
Where are you guys buying the chinos? Karmaloop?
Misters website hasnt had them for a few and karmaloop doesnt have my size
August 09, 2012 @ 15:30:21
Yo I saw somebody selling the Mr. overshirt in black from '10 in my size here a few days ago. Had to cop the shit. collection out of hand at this point lmaoo

just picked up the coffin ring in gold too. thanks fam. can't wait for these new tees to drop. i couldn't stop rocking mister if i tried lol.

Hell yea! Definitely good to hear that! Glad you got your hands on our Gold Coffin Ring holmes. They're moving fast! New tees dropping very soon! We can't wait for you guys to see!

Jereme
August 09, 2012 @ 15:32:56

No new color ways just yet sir. I would listen to the man Alvin. The guy knows exactly what he's talking about haha

- Jereme
August 09, 2012 @ 15:35:07
Just go introduced to the brand. I've been sleeping way to long smokeyface

Time to WAKE UP!!! Haha! Glad you're now following the brand my man.

Thanks
- Jereme
August 09, 2012 @ 15:36:32

I'm about a 31/32 in denim. I wear a 31 in my Imperials. Here's a 32 in the Chino.

- Alvin

Right on Alvin!! Thanks for helping out homie! Yo, where you been? I haven't seen you around the shop lately?

- Jereme
August 09, 2012 @ 15:39:54
Copped the blacks yesterday after those posts and i can't wait. I have a question though - the button on my olive chinos popped off the other day when i got up from sitting (nothing to do with the quality, ive worn them at least like twice a week for almost a year now so lol it isnt much of a surprise). If you guys haven't already sent my coffin ring, would it be possible to send the button for the chinos along with it? Its all good if you cant, much love fam! My email on the website is liscanoboii@aol.com

Sup homie! Good to hear our chinos lastest a while with some wear & tear. Let me check to see if your order has not been sent out yet and i'll see what we can do holmes.

Thanks
- Jereme
August 09, 2012 @ 15:46:50
price point and estimated release date of those Iphone sleeves? I want one they look dope

What's up my man! Yes, the iPhone sleeve is going to kill! We have not declared a price point for the piece yet. But be expected to see a release sometime in September homie.

Thanks!

Jereme

Please login first to reply.
x