[Mister (Mr.)]-2012 Official Dicussion Thread

August 05, 2012 @ 08:58:39
August 05, 2012 @ 09:00:54
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438203301/mister-full-scale-fall-collection-project-made-in?ref=category

Wow, never knew who the owners/designers of Mister were.

And I also didn't know they were married either. Haha.

Haha! Tom & Joelle are the shit!
August 05, 2012 @ 09:02:56

GOD ring sample
August 05, 2012 @ 18:28:18
Whose are those? I'd rather go ahead and buy those than wait for a specific date a day before release at the most.

Whatever floats your boat sir. You have to understand that production takes time. We don't focus to release product that is not manufactured in the best way possible. We want to make sure that our customer base stays satisfied with with every piece we put out.

I hope that makes sense

- Jereme

Nah that's understandable, trust me. I'm just impatient because I want it bad and I've missed out more than a few times, no disrespect.

Instagram: prxsh

August 05, 2012 @ 18:33:24
Originally posted by Inactive User

Oh god I need this in my life. Any info on approximate release date?

Few weeks.. hang tight!

any update on these?

tee is too clean smokeyface

www.ronindivision.com

August 05, 2012 @ 22:23:24
Drop some raglans again!
August 05, 2012 @ 22:26:17
Whose are those? I'd rather go ahead and buy those than wait for a specific date a day before release at the most.

Whatever floats your boat sir. You have to understand that production takes time. We don't focus to release product that is not manufactured in the best way possible. We want to make sure that our customer base stays satisfied with with every piece we put out.

I hope that makes sense

- Jereme

Nah that's understandable, trust me. I'm just impatient because I want it bad and I've missed out more than a few times, no disrespect.
h

All good homie! Thank you for understanding. We'll definitely do a better job on letting you guys know specifically when we will release new product.

Thx! - Jereme
August 05, 2012 @ 22:48:31
jereme,

dry cleaner rejected my INDEPENDENCE TEE.
got any "HOW TO" advice?

a.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:13:27
Originally posted by Inactive User

Oh god I need this in my life. Any info on approximate release date?

Few weeks.. hang tight!

any update on these?

Yes sir! We are shooting to release these late next week.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:18:42
jereme,

got any "HOW TO" advice?

a.

What's up Mason, to keep your independence tee fresh I would flip it in-side-out so the printed color is on the inside so it will prevent color fade.

Wash cold on delicate wash with a simple hang dry to avoid a fit change or shrinking.

Let me know how that works out holmes.

-Jereme
August 06, 2012 @ 04:20:58
Drop some raglans again!

Working on it sir!
August 06, 2012 @ 05:56:30
jereme,

got any "HOW TO" advice?

a.

What's up Mason, to keep your independence tee fresh I would flip it in-side-out so the printed color is on the inside so it will prevent color fade.

Wash cold on delicate wash with a simple hang dry to avoid a fit change or shrinking.

-Jereme

jereme,

thank you familiv. bouta' hit the store after Laz cuts.

a.
August 06, 2012 @ 06:19:59

Few weeks.. hang tight!

any update on these?

how bout in store? gunna be in sf this weekend and was hoping I could pick up...
August 06, 2012 @ 13:01:23
jereme,

got any "HOW TO" advice?

a.

-Jereme

jereme,

thank you familiv. bouta' hit the store after Laz cuts.

a.

No doubt my man!
August 06, 2012 @ 16:16:25
haven't posted in this thread for awhile, but that black independence tee is right up my alley
been keeping up with developments, also what happened with that green parka that was previewed a little while back?
is it still releasing?
August 06, 2012 @ 18:32:08

any update on these?

how bout in store? gunna be in sf this weekend and was hoping I could pick up...

We are hoping to have this ready by the weekend. I'll update for sure

- Jereme
August 06, 2012 @ 18:35:15
haven't posted in this thread for awhile, but that black independence tee is right up my alley
been keeping up with developments, also what happened with that green parka that was previewed a little while back?
is it still releasing?

Thank you for keeping up with us. Our Black Independence tee will be releasing soon. The Green parka will be introduced for our fall/winter release
August 07, 2012 @ 00:54:44
any news on a restock on those black coffin rings? those are MEAN. never seen anything like them.
August 07, 2012 @ 05:02:16
anyone cop the mr.clips accessory? was wondering if that natural one will age and darken over time?
August 07, 2012 @ 05:47:47
Looks like they just restocked! I love mine..
Mr. Coffin (Black)
August 07, 2012 @ 15:39:36
any news on a restock on those black coffin rings? those are MEAN. never seen anything like them.

Yes sir! Mr Black Coffin Ring is now up on mrsfc.com

And thank you for the comment. We love hearing shit like that!

Stay up,

-Jereme
August 07, 2012 @ 15:49:19
anyone cop the mr.clips accessory? was wondering if that natural one will age and darken over time?

Sup sir, this is a example of how the natural leather will age. Natural leather looks dope aged in my opinion.

Let me know if this helped out homie.

- Jereme
August 07, 2012 @ 15:51:02
Looks like they just restocked! I love mine..
Mr. Coffin (Black)

Nice! Thanks for informing my man! Glad you appreciate yours!
August 07, 2012 @ 16:34:34
Are the coffin rings supposed to say size 8?
Because the description says sizes 9 & 10...
August 07, 2012 @ 16:36:00
restock the MR. tee in wine size M for me lol
August 07, 2012 @ 17:20:19
Finally the coffin ring restock! Copped the gold, I hope the color doesn't fade and keeps up with normal wear & tear.
August 07, 2012 @ 19:23:15
Are the coffin rings supposed to say size 8?
Because the description says sizes 9 & 10...

We now offer size 8 along with 9 & 10 playa

-Jereme
August 07, 2012 @ 19:24:31
restock the MR. tee in wine size M for me lol

Haha we should! You've been down with Mr for a long time my man! I'll see what we can do

- Jereme
August 07, 2012 @ 19:26:38
Finally the coffin ring restock! Copped the gold, I hope the color doesn't fade and keeps up with normal wear & tear.

Haven't heard of any fading yet. I think it'll definitely keep up with some wear & tear my guy.

- Jereme
August 07, 2012 @ 19:45:09
Price on the Mister tee with the black stars and stripes?
Please login first to reply.
x