[Death Precision Inc.]– 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 21, 2012 @ 19:36
can somebody tell me how long he takes to ship, specifically to the uk?
^^^
Nov 24, 2012 @ 21:06
yo kobi when will you be shipping out the items ordered during the sale?

really want the snap back!
Nov 25, 2012 @ 04:31
Only had enough in my paypal for one thing so i pulled trigger on the jersey. Hopefully I'll be able to cop the snapback eventually tongueface
Nov 25, 2012 @ 17:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo kobi when will you be shipping out the items ordered during the sale?

really want the snap back!


All orders from the Thanksgiving sale are going out on Monday, thanks for your orders & patience. new announcements on the DPI twitter also.

(Hats are sold out) but can be ordered from;
The Good Company
97 Allen Street,
New York, NY
10002

Death Precision, Inc

Nov 27, 2012 @ 03:24
Well damn son my shit got caught up
http://i50.tinypic.com/aemd7d.jpg
http://randomgifs.com/images/davec.gif
Nov 27, 2012 @ 04:31
Well damn son my shit got caught up
http://i50.tinypic.com/aemd7d.jpg
http://randomgifs.com/images/davec.gif


Same here.... Im really wanting my snap back too...

Nov 28, 2012 @ 20:52
@yungkobi any answer to what happened?
Nov 29, 2012 @ 05:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
@yungkobi any answer to what happened?

Paypal fucking sucks, but I still managed to send everything out the next day. Should be to every one in a day or so.

Death Precision, Inc

Nov 29, 2012 @ 21:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
@yungkobi any answer to what happened?

Paypal fucking sucks, but I still managed to send everything out the next day. Should be to every one in a day or so.




Ignore the tweet i sent you askin to check this thread lol.

Didn't know you responded
Dec 10, 2012 @ 01:43
Updates coming tomorrow

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 01:54
Can't wait, Kobi. smokeyface

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:16

little leak / same canadian fleece that supreme uses

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:18
smokeyface Too sick. Love the inspiration my dude.

But c'mon Kobi. One leak? Bless ya HB fam with more smokeyface

......

Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
Too sick. Love the inspiration my dude.

But c'mon Kobi. One leak? Bless ya HB fam with more 
got u guys later haha

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:40
Damn 

I support you 100000% Kobi but I hope there is more simple items in this upcoming drop. Praying bruh, praying. smh

Big ups on the Canadian fleece doe smokeyface
Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:41
That fleece is fucking nice...

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:48

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:55
Ayyyyye, I fuck with that smokeyface 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 18:56
Will any of the posters you made for this drop be unto a tee?

The red and the death sport one with the dude shooting the gun is so dope.
Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Will any of the posters you made for this drop be unto a tee?


The red and the death sport one with the dude shooting the gun is so dope.
death sport will be the next drop - early jan

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:03
Kobi, I have a question.

With the new fleece, will the prices of stuff go up? I'm guessing the new fleece is more expensive so it'd seem like that's a yes but just making sure. 
Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
Kobi, I have a question.

With the new fleece, will the prices of stuff go up? I'm guessing the new fleece is more expensive so it'd seem like that's a yes but just making sure. 
yup, bringing everything up quality wise and price wise, as customers i hope you guys understand 

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
Kobi, I have a question.

With the new fleece, will the prices of stuff go up? I'm guessing the new fleece is more expensive so it'd seem like that's a yes but just making sure. 
yup, bringing everything up quality wise and price wise, as customers i hope you guys understand 
Completely understand. 

Any hint as to whatthe price ranges will be?
Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:07
Around $88 for fleece and $32 for tees. pretty reasonable. 

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
Around $88 for fleece and $32 for tees. pretty reasonable. 
No doubt. Good looks Kobi. Can't wait to see what else is being dropped b. 

Any idea when the full lookbook/preview will be dropped? 

Sorry for all the questions hahahaha
Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:19
haha full lookbook and preview coming on the 21st

Death Precision, Inc

Dec 11, 2012 @ 00:40
(Mouse's Voice from A devil in a blue dress.) oh my god. OH My GOODNESS!
K.I.S.S. of Death:Keepin' It Simply Simple. and you can use that!
Dec 11, 2012 @ 05:32
I'm really liking the posters/ad you put on your website.
Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:40
Rerelease the dpi hoodies on the new fleece
Dec 11, 2012 @ 17:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
Rerelease the dpi hoodies on the new fleece
smokeyface

Death Precision, Inc

Please login first to reply.