FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 3, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
yungkobi

Fall Delivery One Look Book Here

Death Precision, Inc

October 3, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
SpacemaneNoir

Fuck the police?

U.c.'s stalked a G for a petty weed case!!! and i mean they stalked me!!!!
so my bread low!!!! but my hustle is on high right now!!!!
October 3, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
chris0reo

dpi jacket is cool
October 3, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
youngyū

what size coach jacket is the model wearing?

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

October 3, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
yungkobi

what size coach jacket is the model wearing?

Large. he's 6'0

Death Precision, Inc

October 3, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Swan

YES, predator and coach. Don't know which to get. I have hella black shit. Kobi is about that black on black.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

October 3, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
future.

what are the measurements for the ls?
October 5, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
yungkobi

release tomorrow at 6pm est through the online site

Death Precision, Inc

October 7, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
yungkobi

thanks for the support

Death Precision, Inc

October 7, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
SpacemaneNoir

still think you should have posted the sizing fit on the clothing especially the jersey. So you wont have that whole "Kobi my jerseys too small what do i do" thing happening! And since you restocked can we work out a way to Get me a XL instead of a medium that i have? that would help me out! cuz I had 2 and ones been gifted. so glad i had this shorty order me one!
October 8, 2012 @ 10:43 PM

Inactive

yo kobi I'm not gonna lik ur ass that drop was shabby man, really disappointed. Stuff looks cheap and shitty tbh except the long sleeves and shorts. The magic 8ball or whatever logo is really sloppily designed. Just tryin give some productive criticism because I like and support what you do and look forward to you're brand's future.
October 8, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
backlikethat

Kobi, imma have to agree with @cha94

I really suggest you don't use Champion for anything again.

Designs has been weak for this drop, and the S/S sad

Im a big fan of DPI (Been with it since thebrandwithnoname) but its starting to look a little sloppy.

Need to get better designs and better quality jackets, etc.

The last item i copped from you was the Black Edition DPI tee which was last year =/

Just some positive criticism. DPI is still one of the best
October 9, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
yungkobi

@apache @cha94 so you guys think that my stuff is worse than previous seasons? i felt like this was my best release, but i really do appreciate the criticism.

Death Precision, Inc

October 9, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
YungGecko

agree with those two as well. I just think this s/s and the f/w release wasn't anything that creative and I don't like the way you reused some items in both seasons.

When I saw your first releases I was really interested especially in that predator pullover and the other items like the baseball shirt.

Just my opinion though. Keep working hard on it.
October 10, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
SpacemaneNoir

I sort of agree also.I just looked at the Archive and there is a lot of Fire.
But these last Drops are missing something. DON'T rush the Drops! I'm expecting more Quantity and Quality!
Quantity...I see why you re-released the Jersey(look at my last post) and DVAS tee.But instead of those you should have had some new designs as well as those for re-release. Hell if you where going to re-release something look at the demand for the predator designs.Its time to Broaden Design and drop wise.Its so many kids that want to work for you designing and helping period Utilize that! For you to have so many friends in high places you cant be to proud to ask for help.I look at that OFWGKTA shit and am amazed it sales but the demand is there and so is yours. Quality...
Even tho I cant wear the damn thing(but want to!!!) the jersey is nice but the stitching on the 9 is shotty as fuck.
The Champion stuff is cool I love champion.Use it.But the bulldog logo is weak.No lie it looks like a stock mascot you can use when Eastbay let you make jerseys.Too simple hell except for being black it had no tie-in to the jerseys.U could have at least put that N.E. dIvision patch on it or red diamond under the champion logo.

All in all you got it you just Need some tips like these and others people to help!!!
be Yung But Wise study at all times + More work! it'll pay off in the end!!!

ps I'm @JUMPMANEJONES I show nun but love!!!!
October 10, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
yungkobi

i appreciate you all! not gonna lie, I have been slacking, and in the mist of the two drops ive moved twice finished school set up a pop up shop and much more, not to make excuses but thats whats been happening.

I love this last release, theres mixed feeling over it which im cool with. Just know that new releases wil be much better.

thanks

Death Precision, Inc

October 10, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
joliver

I think it's cool as fuck that you respond to these guys on HypeBeast. Shows that their word means something to you, but the criticism of that it looks cheap I think is false. As long as you would rep that shit and feel confident to give it to the public, shows that you are passionate. Keep up the good work Kobi.
October 10, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
backlikethat

I sort of agree also.I just looked at the Archive and there is a lot of Fire.
But these last Drops are missing something. DON'T rush the Drops! I'm expecting more Quantity and Quality!
Quantity...I see why you re-released the Jersey(look at my last post) and DVAS tee.But instead of those you should have had some new designs as well as those for re-release. Hell if you where going to re-release something look at the demand for the predator designs.Its time to Broaden Design and drop wise.Its so many kids that want to work for you designing and helping period Utilize that! For you to have so many friends in high places you cant be to proud to ask for help.I look at that OFWGKTA shit and am amazed it sales but the demand is there and so is yours. Quality...
Even tho I cant wear the damn thing(but want to!!!) the jersey is nice but the stitching on the 9 is shotty as fuck.
The Champion stuff is cool I love champion.Use it.But the bulldog logo is weak.No lie it looks like a stock mascot you can use when Eastbay let you make jerseys.Too simple hell except for being black it had no tie-in to the jerseys.U could have at least put that N.E. dIvision patch on it or red diamond under the champion logo.

All in all you got it you just Need some tips like these and others people to help!!!
be Yung But Wise study at all times + More work! it'll pay off in the end!!!

ps I'm @JUMPMANEJONES I show nun but love!!!!

I agree with don't rush the drops. If you have to skip a season, then cool. Just drop a tee or 2.

but i disagree with the champion statement. champion is so whack man. use aaa for tees (like u always have)
and i have the logo hoodie which i know isnt champion. keep usin that hoodie too.

champion all in all looks sloppy.

edit*

and yea, the fact that you're willing to take positive criticism says a lot about you and the brand my dude.

i'll always support. unlike stupid city of savages... smh. that fool cant take one criticism.
October 10, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
thegodfather

The coach cool
October 12, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
SpacemaneNoir

I love to see Yung black millionaires....
Thats just me! I'm Root'n for the kid!
October 14, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
blackheartsonly

I see you doing ya thing my g Salute from CT my Unico boys put me to ya designs ill.

IN US WE TRUST blackheartsonly.bigcartel.com

October 14, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
blackheartsonly

I see you doing ya thing my g Salute from CT my Unico boys put me to ya designs ill.

October 16, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
youngyū

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

October 17, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
blackheartsonly

Im feeling ya designs dog my Unico brodys put me on ya shit keep it homie!

October 17, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Barbecue Brennon

^^ all over kobi's nuts. Going to have any more drops this season kobi?
October 18, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
SpacemaneNoir

fuct bit ur style

Word! I seen that and was like....NIGGA!!!
November 3, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
michaeldornay

@yungkobi what ever happened to the navy pocket tees with the yellow dots on the sleeves ? I was really hyped on those...
November 4, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
cyrusvahidi

Will you ever re-release this?

wanted it sooooo sooo long but u didnt ship to UK on second drop.
November 4, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
freebiggaveli216

dudes ill, got a ny death hoodie on too
November 5, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
michaeldornay

SAMPLE

when will this drop?

@yungkobi drop?

Please login first to reply.