Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 8, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Dat1Dude562

Damn, trying to cop the simplicity crew but i dont see it anywhere online except the diamond site. Might have to go back to fairfax soon and i don't know much about sizing so that's a better idea. Im trying to cop a hoodie too, but none have really caught my attention except the embroidered.

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
Diamond

I agree the Matix collab is a little off, it was designed by the guys at Matix. I really like the Kony tee tho.

New Smokers Club collab dropping real soon & new Italian leather jacket drops tmrw.
March 8, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
lamigra

lets get a peep of that smokers club i still have all colorways of the 1st one too dope
March 8, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
db

suspended

You guys honestly see this tee reselling high value? Once this dude is killed or arrested, it makes the tee pointless and its dead. This is just my opinion but I dont see big things coming from it.

it will sell like banananas on ebay the first week or so without a doubt. long term? ehhhhh who knows but short term and depending on quantity, its a god damn gold mine.

i definitely beg to differ. you can get your 3 shirts and prove me wrong...

March 8, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
The Fiasco

You guys honestly see this tee reselling high value? Once this dude is killed or arrested, it makes the tee pointless and its dead. This is just my opinion but I dont see big things coming from it.

it will sell like banananas on ebay the first week or so without a doubt. long term? ehhhhh who knows but short term and depending on quantity, its a god damn gold mine.

i definitely beg to differ. you can get your 3 shirts and prove me wrong...

rising sun box logo? the michael jackson t from when he died? any shirt created to commemorate something or with a donation makes the hype huge.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 8, 2012 @ 07:09 AM

Inactive

Diamond life is for a bunch of band wagon wannabe street thug "fashionistas", this company puts a diamond logo(which is not even original design) on to a piece of fabric that cost less than a dollar and ups the price 36x, you guys are blind for hoping on this "diamond life" bullshit

Agreed.

Yes And No.....

I do like diamond supply but I don't hold it to such high standards fashion wise like others.
For example they release good stuff but it's far & in between. Everyone has has there own view on what's hot & what's
not if you take a realistic look & the Spring 2012 line up outta all the pieces only a handfull of designs are decent.

Who would Cop that fishing joint ??? Really 40 bucks for that ?? GTFHO

97% of the designs are trash that's why So many people are trying to cop OLD shit & pay rape prices to get the some of the 3% of the brand that is good.
March 8, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
lamigra

if it looks fashionable to you then thats all that matters to each his own who cares what people think
March 8, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
staxx

Damn, trying to cop the simplicity crew but i dont see it anywhere online except the diamond site. Might have to go back to fairfax soon and i don't know much about sizing so that's a better idea. Im trying to cop a hoodie too, but none have really caught my attention except the embroidered.

Activerideshop.com has the simplicity crew in stock in black size L and XL... Btw, might be letting go of a grey embroidered crew (still in bag) size L if anyone is interested... Shoot me a PM if interested
March 8, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
igotssssoul

Anyone run into anymore weird Diamond crews or hoodies from retailers? I've been reluctant to cop from some online sites, ever since peeps started complaining about the strange fit and Nick admitted to using different AAA merch to compensate their demand.
March 8, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
AS Kon

I agree the Matix collab is a little off, it was designed by the guys at Matix. I really like the Kony tee tho.

New Smokers Club collab dropping real soon & new Italian leather jacket drops tmrw.

Dope im ready for that.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

March 8, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
AS Kon

Yes And No.....

I do like diamond supply but I don't hold it to such high standards fashion wise like others.
For example they release good stuff but it's far & in between. Everyone has has there own view on what's hot & what's
not if you take a realistic look & the Spring 2012 line up outta all the pieces only a handfull of designs are decent.

Who would Cop that fishing joint ??? Really 40 bucks for that ?? GTFHO

97% of the designs are trash that's why So many people are trying to cop OLD shit & pay rape prices to get the some of the 3% of the brand that is good.

Dude you sound stupid as fuck, stop it.

You may not like the designs but some kid that comes along and says "damn, my dad might like that, he fishes all the time" or "damn, this would be a good memory of my father or grandpa" or something would be interested in that design.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, because its all been said before.

March 8, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
Diamond

Davje, The Fishing shirt is 1 of my favorites & I read earlier about someone not liking the Pantone shirt. We made the limited hoodie of the Pantone design because the tee shirt was our #1 prebook for the season out of all our offerings. The shirt actually precooked higher than anything in the last 2 years...... To each his own.
March 8, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
AS Kon

I think the design is clean, Can't go wrong when theres not a shitload of graphic going on in one shirt.

March 8, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Scratch my last post, I just watched the video, and it changed the way I feel. But I'm still not sure if I want to throw $40+ on it.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

March 8, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
goldANDsacks

What percentage of sales from the kony tee go the ic foundation?
March 8, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
PKdaGod

Show us the smokers club T nick
March 8, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Nick said on instagram that he isn't making a dime off of the shirts, or something like that.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

March 8, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
The Fiasco

Davje, The Fishing shirt is 1 of my favorites & I read earlier about someone not liking the Pantone shirt. We made the limited hoodie of the Pantone design because the tee shirt was our #1 prebook for the season out of all our offerings. The shirt actually precooked higher than anything in the last 2 years...... To each his own.

pantone is probably the one dope design from spring 2. others are mehhhh

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 8, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
blakplague

pantone, simplicity, and golfer would be the best from spring 12'
March 8, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
jaeyoung

pantone, simplicity, and golfer would be the best from spring 12'

Pretty much. Designs are so lifeless... Of all the tees released for spring, I only enjoyed two.
March 8, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
str8ceez

I still have that red simplicity crew neck size 3xl ...if anyone is interested pm me . New never worn but out of the bag.
March 8, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
AS Kon

dude wtf

March 8, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
Dat1Dude562

This needs no introduction:

Throw me some offers fam

Edit: Tee is sold to supremeNJ

March 8, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
lamigra

^^^^^^where the fuck are all the black diamond lifes in XL for sale at???
March 8, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
fristo0308

I didn't really feel anything from Spring 2 or more than a couple of things from Spring 2. Has a summer lookbook been released?
March 8, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
lamigra

yacht girl,falling tank auto cop
March 8, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
kickflipyo

Bs Crooks in some Diamond

Also, if you want the simplicity crew neck and you want the new slim fit, don't order from Karmaloop. It's still the old fit.
Tried it on in a skateshop and the slim fit was perfect. Ordered it on Karmaloop and was very disappointed. Should have just bought it at the skateshop.
March 8, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
Dat1Dude562

Also, if you want the simplicity crew neck and you want the new slim fit, don't order from Karmaloop. It's still the old fit.
Tried it on in a skateshop and the slim fit was perfect. Ordered it on Karmaloop and was very disappointed. Should have just bought it at the skateshop.

Look's like a good spot to skate. Where's it at? Nice tee as well

March 8, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
kickflipyo

snip

Look's like a good spot to skate. Where's it at? Nice tee as well

It's at a skatepark here in Omaha called Roberts park
March 8, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
db

suspended

Cant wait to scoop up that falling tank.

Please login first to reply.