[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

February 17, 2012 @ 00:39:31 AM
I happen to be a big fan of the black and white designs so clean and go with anything just about. Im gettin both and a couple to stock.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 17, 2012 @ 00:51:47 AM

damn this shit is dope.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 17, 2012 @ 01:16:00 AM
Edit: My prosthetic leg, if you can't tell...

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

February 17, 2012 @ 01:49:06 AM
Is that custom?

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 17, 2012 @ 01:57:37 AM
aights wtf does diamond "limited edition" means now a days? The first Cassie collab was suppose to be limited but that shit was everywhere! haha. If production is over 1k, is that still considered as limited edition? Kids now a dAys will just hump into Diamond especially when its labeled as "limited edition".
I also love it when I hear something like: limited to so and so pieces around the whole galaxy and never will be reproduce again. lolz. Cmon Diamond don't need no hype. Just say how many pieces/production will be and let your product do the talking. It's sad when you use Hype sell your shit. I ain't down with that type of marketing.
February 17, 2012 @ 02:04:22 AM
Edit: My prosthetic leg, if you can't tell...

prosthetic leg swagger

aights wtf does diamond "limited edition" means now a days? The first Cassie collab was suppose to be limited but that shit was everywhere! haha. If production is over 1k, is that still considered as limited edition? Kids now a dAys will just hump into Diamond especially when its labeled as "limited edition".
I also love it when I hear something like: limited to so and so pieces around the whole galaxy and never will be reproduce again. lolz. Cmon Diamond don't need no hype. Just say how many pieces/production will be and let your product do the talking. It's sad when you use Hype sell your shit. I ain't down with that type of marketing.

this. nicky has been slipping on his game lately, hasn't been on the forum much at all
February 17, 2012 @ 02:25:04 AM
Is that custom?

Yup. It's actually the original tee shirt thats "pasted" on by my doctors while theyre making it. Haha

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

February 17, 2012 @ 02:28:49 AM
Careless world leaked for all of you interested

February 17, 2012 @ 02:29:21 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yup, I can't be bothered with these photo tees. I'm not trying to walk around with a half naked girl on my shirt, shit's cheesy.

truth, thought I was alone there for a while
February 17, 2012 @ 02:33:02 AM
Hey HB. Letting go of more of my size Large Diamond stuff. Guaranteed like new condition(with one exception and 4 are DS) and Id prefer to let go as a bundle for like 200 bucks(great price no lower). PM me for more details:

EDIT: Diamond Life New York Gone.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 17, 2012 @ 03:02:37 AM
^ sweet, can't wait, sorry to break the bundle

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

February 17, 2012 @ 03:15:11 AM
^ sweet, can't wait, sorry to break the bundle

Dont worry about it haha. Obviously now Im asking for less if you buy the bundle:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/165977/?topic_page=1#post-3320326

February 17, 2012 @ 03:24:02 AM
Hey HB. Letting go of more of my size Large Diamond stuff. Guaranteed like new condition(with one exception and 4 are DS) and Id prefer to let go as a bundle for like 200 bucks(great price no lower). PM me for more details:

EDIT: Diamond Life New York Gone.

fucking fire.
February 17, 2012 @ 03:59:37 AM
Is that custom?

Yup. It's actually the original tee shirt thats "pasted" on by my doctors while theyre making it. Haha

dope shit
February 17, 2012 @ 04:25:53 AM
If my status is on 'hold', does that mean it's still waiting to be shipped or?
February 17, 2012 @ 04:29:53 AM

Mine too. Last time my order was on hold was because of a credit card problem and it got fixed. Not sure whats up but hopefully I get my tee...

February 17, 2012 @ 04:31:38 AM
Damn I would never even consider buying that new Cassie collab. Reminds of Tits and Tits is for try hard niggas

this

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

February 17, 2012 @ 04:45:11 AM

Mine too. Last time my order was on hold was because of a credit card problem and it got fixed. Not sure whats up but hopefully I get my tee...

Are they usually pretty good with their orders as in not overselling like some sites do? I ordered semi-early, what about you?
February 17, 2012 @ 04:49:20 AM
I can't answer the first question cause i'm not too sure. I ordered around 11:55 (5 minutes before the drop)

February 17, 2012 @ 04:52:05 AM
Fairfax was crackn today! That new Cassie crew is dope. Picked up that gray and black checkered belt
February 17, 2012 @ 04:56:14 AM
So I ended up googling the hold thing and some people's orders were on 'hold' but they got an e-mail saying their order was processed (not this drop but something back then) Hopefully, that's the case because I don't understand why your order would be cancelled if you ordered pretty early.
February 17, 2012 @ 05:19:58 AM
If your order is on "hold" status, it just means that it hasn't shipped out yet.
February 17, 2012 @ 05:24:44 AM

Are they usually pretty good with their orders as in not overselling like some sites do? I ordered semi-early, what about you?

I was bout to ask the samething cause my too is on hold bt decided to wait it out due to them charging my card already nd stuff. Just waiting on the shipping notification email , things should be fine just need to be patience my last order said the same things turned out fine
February 17, 2012 @ 05:45:35 AM

Tyga is fucking garbage.
February 17, 2012 @ 06:10:20 AM

Tyga is fucking garbage.

album isnt bad honestly. not a tyga fan but its nice

February 17, 2012 @ 06:50:32 AM

Tyga is fucking garbage.

co-sign.
February 17, 2012 @ 07:08:38 AM

You are very wrong my friend, we don't claim anything to be limited that is not. The first Cassie tee was offered to all of our accounts and was never intended to be limited. The only limited Cassie pieces were the crews and the one with her holding the yellow Diamond because she wanted to help push Wiz when he dropped Black & Yellow. Limited is anything we make and sell on our site and in our store only. Sometimes we make 50, sometimes 100 and on occasion more but haven't made a limited drop over 500 pieces. J Valentine was About 300 pieces all together including tees, fleece and girls stuff. I don't use hype to sell product, it's called giving people that really want it a heads up so that they cop it before it's gone...... like u said it doesn't need hype. If I dropped the Cassie shirt this Saturday and didn't say it was limited and it sold out in a couple hours I would have a ton of people blowing up my twitter asking when we are restocking and why it's not on the site. It's not just to hype the product but to inform ppl that it is their only chance to get it. You guys have all watched Diamond grow to what it is over the years & when I make limited drops I do it for the real fans...... u think Billy shopping at Zumiez cares that some other kid at his school has the same Diamond shirt or SB dunks as him? Hell no! haha
February 17, 2012 @ 07:11:01 AM
not saying ur lieing but i coulda sworn u guys said the first cassie collab was limited or at least thats wat i thought
February 17, 2012 @ 07:18:18 AM
say werd son
February 17, 2012 @ 07:18:41 AM
not saying ur lieing but i coulda sworn u guys said the first cassie collab was limited or at least thats wat i thought

Cassie collab was general release and was intended to be from the start. We dropped at Karmaloop, MLTD and many other stores right from the start. If it was limited we would have only dropped on our online store and Fairfax. The new Cassie collab is limited to just the store and online but we will be dropping another general release collection with her later down the line that is completely different.
Please login first to reply.
x