FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 17, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Fairfax was crackn today! That new Cassie crew is dope. Picked up that gray and black checkered belt

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

February 17, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
mr.shift

So I ended up googling the hold thing and some people's orders were on 'hold' but they got an e-mail saying their order was processed (not this drop but something back then) Hopefully, that's the case because I don't understand why your order would be cancelled if you ordered pretty early.
February 17, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Grizzly Adams

If your order is on "hold" status, it just means that it hasn't shipped out yet.
February 17, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
illestDiamond

If my status is on 'hold', does that mean it's still waiting to be shipped or?

Mine too. Last time my order was on hold was because of a credit card problem and it got fixed. Not sure whats up but hopefully I get my tee...

Are they usually pretty good with their orders as in not overselling like some sites do? I ordered semi-early, what about you?

I was bout to ask the samething cause my too is on hold bt decided to wait it out due to them charging my card already nd stuff. Just waiting on the shipping notification email , things should be fine just need to be patience my last order said the same things turned out fine
February 17, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
fristo0308

Careless world leaked for all of you interested

Tyga is fucking garbage.
February 17, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
db

suspended

Tyga is fucking garbage.

album isnt bad honestly. not a tyga fan but its nice

February 17, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
PKdaGod

Tyga is fucking garbage.

co-sign.
February 17, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Diamond

aights wtf does diamond "limited edition" means now a days? The first Cassie collab was suppose to be limited but that shit was everywhere! haha. If production is over 1k, is that still considered as limited edition? Kids now a dAys will just hump into Diamond especially when its labeled as "limited edition".
I also love it when I hear something like: limited to so and so pieces around the whole galaxy and never will be reproduce again. lolz. Cmon Diamond don't need no hype. Just say how many pieces/production will be and let your product do the talking. It's sad when you use Hype sell your shit. I ain't down with that type of marketing.

You are very wrong my friend, we don't claim anything to be limited that is not. The first Cassie tee was offered to all of our accounts and was never intended to be limited. The only limited Cassie pieces were the crews and the one with her holding the yellow Diamond because she wanted to help push Wiz when he dropped Black & Yellow. Limited is anything we make and sell on our site and in our store only. Sometimes we make 50, sometimes 100 and on occasion more but haven't made a limited drop over 500 pieces. J Valentine was About 300 pieces all together including tees, fleece and girls stuff. I don't use hype to sell product, it's called giving people that really want it a heads up so that they cop it before it's gone...... like u said it doesn't need hype. If I dropped the Cassie shirt this Saturday and didn't say it was limited and it sold out in a couple hours I would have a ton of people blowing up my twitter asking when we are restocking and why it's not on the site. It's not just to hype the product but to inform ppl that it is their only chance to get it. You guys have all watched Diamond grow to what it is over the years & when I make limited drops I do it for the real fans...... u think Billy shopping at Zumiez cares that some other kid at his school has the same Diamond shirt or SB dunks as him? Hell no! haha
February 17, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
derp1

not saying ur lieing but i coulda sworn u guys said the first cassie collab was limited or at least thats wat i thought
February 17, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
wedunluvdemhoz

say werd son
February 17, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
Diamond

not saying ur lieing but i coulda sworn u guys said the first cassie collab was limited or at least thats wat i thought

Cassie collab was general release and was intended to be from the start. We dropped at Karmaloop, MLTD and many other stores right from the start. If it was limited we would have only dropped on our online store and Fairfax. The new Cassie collab is limited to just the store and online but we will be dropping another general release collection with her later down the line that is completely different.
February 17, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
birdman4284

edited- The Cassie collab wasnt limited as I thought. I think the crewneck & posters were an exclusive if you ordered from Diamond. I just remembered Cassie or P.Diddy (cant recall) asked Diamond to drop them early? I think they were just clowing or somethin..but they dropped online before stated, sold out and a lot of people were pissed. So Nick did a restock on them which was cool imo....
Nick, will posters be included this time around?
February 17, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
blakplague

Cassie collab was general release and was intended to be from the start. We dropped at Karmaloop, MLTD and many other stores right from the start. If it was limited we would have only dropped on our online store and Fairfax. The new Cassie collab is limited to just the store and online but we will be dropping another general release collection with her later down the line that is completely different.

Imma be copping both
February 17, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
AS Kon

say werd son

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 17, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
derp1

Cool thankS for clearing it up but I know I wasn't the only one who thought it was limited haha
February 17, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
Diamond

Are Jordans Limited? People still say they are limited even when 50,000 pairs are made. Diamond Nike SB's were 5000 pairs, is that limited? Jordan Concords were considered limited and something like 500,000 pairs were made. Even our general release tees that end up at Zumiez are much more limited then any Jordan drop. Most general release tees range between 1200 to 5000 pieces total..... 5000 being on the very high side of things when it is a really popular design. Cassie with the Diamond in her hand has been on KL for a long time and we have probably produced close to 9000 pieces..... Our best of all time besides the OG Script. The other 3 designs from the OG Cassie drop are close to 1500 pieces each total. So in reality everything we produce is in a way limited depending on how u look at it. Most of the designs from back in the day were between 500 and 1500 pieces on the high end. Our best selling shirt back then that still had more units made then most of our tees now was the Iron Maiden knock where we produced somewhere around 7000 pieces, still a hard to find shirt and sells for a lot on Ebay right? The Iron Maiden hoods and crews were limited to 200 pieces each tho.
I am a Jordan head and they are in no way limited, they just have a high demand. Jordans sell out of 500,000 pairs in a day and u see everyone and their mom wearing them but people still think they are the shit for having them because they sold out fast. 499,999 kids have the same pair of Black Cement Jordan 3's as you but only a couple thousand kids have the shirt u feel so unlimited wearing from Zumiez. Jusayin.
I do however prefer more limited pieces myself and comparing Diamond to Jordan is like apples and oranges but just stating a point.
February 17, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

honestly, idgaf with whatevers limited, if its got a dope design or i think its clever, then ill cop. easy as that cool

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

February 17, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
lovedmndlife

honestly, idgaf with whatevers limited, if its got a dope design or i think its clever, then ill cop. easy as that cool

smile

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 17, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
AS Kon

Our best selling shirt back then that still had more units made then most of our tees now was the Iron Maiden knock where we produced somewhere around 7000 pieces, still a hard to find shirt and sells for a lot on Ebay right? The Iron Maiden hoods and crews were limited to 200 pieces each tho.

What was the 2nd besides OG script and the cassie design ?

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 17, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
Diamond

OG Script, Cassie and Maiden Runnin shit are top sellers of all time, after that is probably Mined Over Matter which was designed by a forum member in our tee design contest.

What was the 2nd besides OG script and the cassie design ?
February 17, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
Gary

Restock Diamond Stickers Nick!
February 17, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
Hoesfavorite

Damn and another cassie tee gonna pop, Nicky I wanna see that richHIL collection you guys did.
February 17, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
STRUHHTURT

how about the tiff hanging wallet thing, I thought that was limited but did it re-release lolz. I'm done with Cassies, going to leave it for the kids. If you're going to drop an "exclusive/limited" or whatever you call it, make it something new and fresh!
February 17, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
STRUHHTURT

your brand ain't Jordan or Polo tho.
February 17, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
DarkGrapes

Definitely copping the Cassie collab. Question though: only time I've been down to Fairfax for a limited drop was this past Black Friday and that shit was madness. Took like 8 hours to get in. Just wondering what it's usually like for limited drops. Is there a line out the door? I'm not trying to wait hours just to get in the store. I'd rather pay for shipping.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Dat1Dude562

Definitely copping the Cassie collab. Question though: only time I've been down to Fairfax for a limited drop was this past Black Friday and that shit was madness. Took like 8 hours to get in. Just wondering what it's usually like for limited drops. Is there a line out the door? I'm not trying to wait hours just to get in the store. I'd rather pay for shipping.

Nah there is usually never a line outside of Fairfax unless its a signing like the Wiz one. Trust me you should be good as long as you get there when the store opens at 11

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 17, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
DarkGrapes

Nah there is usually never a line outside of Fairfax unless its a signing like the Wiz one. Trust me you should be good as long as you get there when the store opens at 11

Word. Thanks.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 17, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
DjComplex72

Is the Diamond site down ?

NVM

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

February 17, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
mrh

anyone know if zumiez has gotten spring yet in their stores?
February 17, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
niickyrozay

My local Zumiez got their shipment early this week. ^

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Please login first to reply.