Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 15, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
lovedmndlife

Lol go figure, the one thing that no one posted from instagram. Actually prefer this more than the varsity. Droppin online tomarrow cool

Where is InfamousZero?

smile

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 15, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
lovedmndlife

just cracked open my EYLTH T after having in my closet for over a month, awesome shirt in person, the blue is so sick
so glad i copped that one

February 15, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
Dat1Dude562

just cracked open my EYLTH T after having in my closet for over a month, awesome shirt in person, the blue is so sick

Only tee i still have not opened is my Deadline X Diamond Black tee with diamond blue lettering. I only have one left and is by far one of my dopest tees.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 15, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
lovedmndlife

Only tee i still have not opened is my Deadline X Diamond Black tee with diamond blue lettering. I only have one left and is by far one of my dopest tees.

sounds sick, I've still got my Fairfax village T you got me in the bag, probably wont last long in there though.

February 15, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Dat1Dude562

sounds sick, I've still got my Fairfax village T you got me in the bag, probably wont last long in there though.

Bust it Out!!! Rep Fairfax haha. Youll def be the only one with that tee in Australia. Congrats on all your pickups

February 15, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
lovedmndlife

Bust it Out!!! Rep Fairfax haha. Youll def be the only one with that tee in Australia. Congrats on all your pickups

yeah im doing pretty good for living all the way out here, big thanks to the HB fam too, love the forum, as you can probably tell

February 15, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
db

suspended

what are those shoes.. kinda look like gourmet's

Yeah dog, they are.

February 15, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
commonflaw

Yeah dog, they are.
lmao @ this attempt at being a hard nigga
February 15, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
db

suspended

Yeah dog, they are.
lmao @ this attempt at being a hard nigga

hahahahaha, yeah im trying to be hard because i answered your question lol you got me

February 15, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
commonflaw

then learn how to type without sounding condescending, dog.
February 15, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
WillSkate4Pye

yo diamond folx it's been a while. stumbled across this tee the other day, still in the bag cuz it's a sz L. anyone got a medium by any chance and neeeeed a large?? 'ish would b clutch

this one, not the one with the missing jaw.
February 15, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
WillSkate4Pye

before this gets out of hand u should start a thread somewhere else on hb lol. dude just answered the ?
February 15, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
commonflaw

before this gets out of hand u should start a thread somewhere else on hb lol. dude just answered the ?
dead
February 15, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
db

suspended

haha i type perfectly fine. go ahead and try to start shit with someone else lol

February 16, 2012 @ 12:14 AM

Inactive

Is Karmaloop going to get the simplicity crewneck in medium? or does it mean that if somethings sold out on the diamond site then it wont be on karmaloop

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ USE REPCODE "TRY20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP, PLNDR, AND BRICKHARBOR

February 16, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Dat1Dude562

Is Karmaloop going to get the simplicity crewneck in medium? or does it mean that if somethings sold out on the diamond site then it wont be on karmaloop

They will most likely be getting the simplicity stuff. Just because something sold out on the site does not mean it will not be available elsewhere

February 16, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
mkm159

I think Tony said they were gonna restock the crewneck on the site, but KL and Moose should be gettin the Simplicity crewneck too.

Don't know what will happen first though, KL gettin it or Diamond restocking. haha
February 16, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
bitchimdopeaf

I know I asked this already , but I didn't really get a solid answer last time. When does diamond supply restock their spring 12 stuff ? I was planning on buying some things in a small but they're sold out on alot of the things that I was planning on buying .
February 16, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
UndefeatedJK

I know I asked this already , but I didn't really get a solid answer last time. When does diamond supply restock their spring 12 stuff ? I was planning on buying some things in a small but they're sold out on alot of the things that I was planning on buying .

No one fucking knows.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

February 16, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
derp1

right
February 16, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
lovedmndlife

Anyone know if the ashtrays are gonna drop with the Spring 2 Delivery?

im praying so

February 16, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
lovedmndlife

idiots these days.

That's ridiculous. I wonder if anyone ends up paying that. There''s no way people are that dumb right?
Also, after kind of breaking in the slim fit crew, I definitely prefer them over the old ones. It just feels better for me and not as baggy or big on me.

You have no idea. I ended up reselling one of the Mac Miller crews from last year for $300. These won't come close to that number, but I'm sure that there will be people paying over retail for them.

Hell yeah, laughing all the way to the bank

February 16, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
phonixtarheels

idiots these days.

That's ridiculous. I wonder if anyone ends up paying that. There''s no way people are that dumb right?
Also, after kind of breaking in the slim fit crew, I definitely prefer them over the old ones. It just feels better for me and not as baggy or big on me.

You have no idea. I ended up reselling one of the Mac Miller crews from last year for $300. These won't come close to that number, but I'm sure that there will be people paying over retail for them.

300?? Damn, you made bank on that. Kid must have loved diamond or mac...a lot.
February 16, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
chiefr007

Well I’ll be damned. Look who got some of the Spring drop before anyone else. P. Rod’s shop http://www.primitiveshoes.com/ If you're looking to order a tee and keep it DS, you may want to call and ask if they still take them out of or leave them in the original packaging. I ordered a shirt from there last summer and it didn't come in the original Diamond packaging. No big deal though. #Jusayin But if not, order away
February 16, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
Mormur

Bah I hate you lol, I still can't find one :/
February 16, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
low_k3y

Anyone lookin for a DMND zip up?
0:25

Size Large

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 16, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
YoungCorey

We just restocked on black skate life denim. New bull denim in Army Green and Navy. Camo varsity jackets drop tomorrow at the shop too. Comeby guys. Open 11-7pm.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

February 16, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
diamondlifekid

who got some heat sz L?
February 16, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
lovedmndlife

^ check bchmb650's for sale thread, got i what i wanted

February 16, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
Diamond

Infamouszero killin me with the instagram pic reposts. haha!

S/O LoveDiamondlife for posting pics tho, I don't post enough new stuff on here anymore so I appreciate it.
I still read this pretty much everyday & when the offices are done maybe we will throw a contest on here & fly
some of you out to check the store and new warehouse/offices out. We can do that type of stuff now cuz of that #ZumiezMoney. Ha!

Please login first to reply.