[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:49
Happy new yrs to you all only 5 hrs to go of 2012 over here in fiji, have a good NYE fam 
Dude you're more than a day ahead of us haha. 
Grizzly tee is dope. Though not many non-Cali natives seem to like it.
Dec 31, 2012 @ 08:52
I agree to that ^.

2013 is going to be good.

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

Dec 31, 2012 @ 17:11
can anyone link me to the pics of the dirty jaspers? cant find them anywhere on here. Trying to sell my pair, but dude doesnt believe that they arent used cuz of the look. Im trying to tell him thats how they came but he wants more proof but i cant find the pics that were on here showing how scuffed everyones came.
Dec 31, 2012 @ 17:20
Are those shoes two different colors????

No offense.....I'm a big fan of dmd.....but I buy sunglasses made by sunglasses companies, jeans made by denim companies, and shoes made by shoe companies

Anyone can design a tshirt
Why did the pics of all the dirty jaspers get deleted? ^ This guys was asking about a pic that showed a pair of gray jaspers that looked completely different colors but the actual pic was deleted? Someone trying to hide Diamond's flaws?
Dec 31, 2012 @ 19:07
My girlfriend bought me a key, wheres the best place to get it fixed because I tried home depot and they didn't want to do it. 
Diamond keys dont work. they are expensive key chains. And what will diamond supply do to fix this? notadamthing. And its funny i get down votes cuz i asked where all the pics of the dirty jaspers went, ahaha, the cover up is on. I even remember a MEME with that porsche saying, "customers get dirty jaspers, staff gets resort vacation" haha. What happened to all these posts?
Dec 31, 2012 @ 19:28
^ I posted some pics of the dirty IBN Jaspers, they were so horrible I never thought they would be so bad. After that experience and them emailing them 5 times and never got a reply after the first time. I decided to never buy diamond shoes again not taking the chance. The right shoe looks like its fucking green compared to the other side which is grey.

Edit: You can see the different colors here, http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/187349#3830329
Dec 31, 2012 @ 19:42

damn that's horrible.
good luck with selling those man
Diamond made a quick buck from you

For a company that's so big and getting so popular, Diamond sure does have plenty of flaws.
Their biggest is without doubt their horrible customer service. I honestly have no idea how they still have as many customers as they do. I've even heard complaints from some people that work at a local skate shop around here.

And then for them to sell customers such shitty products, like the Jaspers and the Diamond key, I think that's just fucked up on so many levels.

Huge fan of Diamond, but they need to sort some things out.
Dec 31, 2012 @ 19:51
Thanks, I honestly don't think anybody will buy them. Shit if I would have known they were going to be green instead of grey and look that horrible I would've never thought about buying them. I was so pumped to rock them until they came in and it was the biggest let down from Diamond smh
Dec 31, 2012 @ 23:21
What would be a reasonable price for this tee in black, just copped off ebay and want to know if I spent too much..

Dec 31, 2012 @ 23:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
My girlfriend bought me a key, wheres the best place to get it fixed because I tried home depot and they didn't want to do it. 
Diamond keys dont work. they are expensive key chains. And what will diamond supply do to fix this? notadamthing. And its funny i get down votes cuz i asked where all the pics of the dirty jaspers went, ahaha, the cover up is on. I even remember a MEME with that porsche saying, "customers get dirty jaspers, staff gets resort vacation" haha. What happened to all these posts?
I made that. If you want me to make it again I will LOL

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jan 09, 2013 @ 19:46
Like I said.... R.I.P. Diamond forum... just like the brand...

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

Jan 09, 2013 @ 19:55
Midwest why rip bro?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Jan 09, 2013 @ 20:04
Im having the same problem with my keys. There will be times that the key wouldn't even go in all the way. It will always go in 3/4 of the way and jam so i have to re-insert it a few times or ram it in. My regular key always work 100%.
Jan 09, 2013 @ 20:11
Jan 17, 2013 @ 22:28
Been a while since I stopped by here. Forum is looking good and alive. Check out the signature guys, refreshed some of the prices and willing to combine and give some discounts if you buy multiple shirts. Good day

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

Jan 23, 2013 @ 19:32
Random question but is PLNDR a reliable website? I just started checking it out the other day and was wondering if it's trustworthy and good? Thanks guys.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Jan 23, 2013 @ 20:54
you bump the 2012 topic to ask if plndr is a legit site???????

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jan 23, 2013 @ 23:19
SELLIN MOST OF MY COLLECTION.. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED COME CHECK ME OUT

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

Jan 24, 2013 @ 01:07
Jan 24, 2013 @ 01:10
 ^^ There is a 2013 thread you know guys

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jan 24, 2013 @ 03:42

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0