Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 24, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
blakplague

I wonder if thats a fitted?
It is.
I have a brand new on it size 7 1/2 but cant wear it.
The fit is super deeeeep (homo
I wish they'd make more fitteds q-_-p
December 24, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
wormdoes

Thanks for the replies about the MLTD code. Didn't see it wasn't valid for this seasons gear. Wanted to grab the U Lock and Diamond ashtray. Threw a beanie and Kush Grizzly bear sticker in to get to $100. Guess $12 off is better than nothing *shrug*

Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and say thanks to those who have made me feel welcomed on the forum since joining a cpl months ago!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 25, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Glo'bito

Not feeling that Grizzly shirt, Hope the rest of the Spring collection is dope tho.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

December 25, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
HOV

merry christmas to you all! cheers to a great year for diamond and hopefully an even better year next year!
December 26, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Cold World

Peep the new article on the history behind the Diamond Supply Co x Collabo NY, as well as the trouble encountered by The Misfits.
http://blakplague.posterous.com/diamond-supply-co-x-misfits-an-imfamous-relea

Thoughts? Also to Nick, Dennis, or Tony, if anything presented in my analysis is wrong please let me know.
Not sure what you are trying to get out of that. Its simple, Punk-Skate-Hip Hop- Skate. Been like that for years.
Really tho, in your honest and best answer why did you bother reading up(wiki) and writing about that? A couple of those images are mine too, ironic.
But no hate, just wondering why you took your time to write that.
December 26, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
blakplague

Nothing at all. I write, draw, paint, etc. What ever comes to mind I write about it. Before that I had written about Converse reproductions. I had just thought of it one day, thinking about how some people liked it. And how other people hated it. So I figured I would try to see it from both sides of the spectrum. Hm wiki? I know about The Misfits and of their importance to punk. I read some things from their website just to make sure I would get things straight. Likewise I looked up past interviews done with Nick and other people from Diamond. As well as other things. First thing about writing articles/essays/exposes is trying to get as much facts as possible. Oh my bad, sorry about that. Which pic exactly? Simply, just because I wanted to. I have nothing to gain, just something interesting to do. 
December 26, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
Richboy 100 million

Nothing at all. I write, draw, paint, etc. What ever comes to mind I write about it. Before that I had written about Converse reproductions. I had just thought of it one day, thinking about how some people liked it. And how other people hated it. So I figured I would try to see it from both sides of the spectrum. Hm wiki? I know about The Misfits and of their importance to punk. I read some things from their website just to make sure I would get things straight. Likewise I looked up past interviews done with Nick and other people from Diamond. As well as other things. First thing about writing articles/essays/exposes is trying to get as much facts as possible. Oh my bad, sorry about that. Which pic exactly? Simply, just because I wanted to. I have nothing to gain, just something interesting to do. 
can you write about supreme?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 26, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
blakplague

I haven't found much desire to talk about them. Theres some things I like and dislike about them. They're already under a pretty thick microscope from the public anyways. Also there was that article NY Times did of them, so I don't see much of a point.
December 26, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Richboy 100 million

I haven't found much desire to talk about them. Theres some things I like and dislike about them. They're already under a pretty thick microscope from the public anyways. Also there was that article NY Times did of them, so I don't see much of a point.

can you post link of article?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 26, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
mkm159

I believe this is the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/fashion/guerrilla-fashion-the-story-of-supreme.html?pagewanted=all...

Just did a quick google search and that came up.
Pretty interesting read.
December 26, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
ktred

Yeah, I bought a rare chandeliers hoodie, and on the sleeve in the picture you know how theres a diamond on it? there wasn't a diamond on my sleeve, such bulls***
December 26, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Does anyone know who diamond uses for their crewnecks or know of any other brand that has the same long slim fit they do? Much appreciated
December 26, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
Mike Lowrey

Cordova's arrived. cool
December 26, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
bill burr

^^look nice!!
December 26, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
The Fiasco

Yeah, I bought a rare chandeliers hoodie, and on the sleeve in the picture you know how theres a diamond on it? there wasn't a diamond on my sleeve, such bulls***
RIP Diamond Q/A

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

December 27, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
alex82

Www.primitiveshoes.com is having a 25% off sale. It includes diamond. 
December 27, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
diamantelifer84

Wish we could see grizzly spring 13 already
December 27, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
bill burr

Www.primitiveshoes.com is having a 25% off sale. It includes diamond. 

thanks for heads up but nothing there i want 
im looking for the lifer crew in navy or black size L
December 27, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
murtadi007

Girlfriend bought me the Brilliant Key for Christmas and it looked nearly identical to my actual house key. So I got it cut and when I tried it on my door.. no dice... the pointy part of the Brilliant key was slightly thinner than my actual house key. I was pretty excited to use it as my regular key, now it's just a unusable expensive keychain.   
December 27, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
diamantelifer84

Same^^^ took it to lowes homedepot and everything said the couldent cut it and it wouldent work:/
December 28, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
wormdoes

Wow, glad I passed on the key after hearing this!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 28, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
LUPS

Thats what you get with blank keys sometimes.
It more or less matters on the style of key the original key is, and how worn down the original is.
Ive tried to get my house keys copied 2-3 times at different home depots thinking they were just fucking up when cutting them, but its cause of how worn down the originals are.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 28, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
diamantelifer84

@lups the key cant fit in the machines though
December 28, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
mkm159

was just about to drop some money on that key
glad I didn't.
add a few extra bucks and get a tee instead.

thanks for the info guys
December 29, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
geebus

Some kids post from my local forum October 24th 9:51 PM his exact words "custom diamond levi vest size med $65 or a DS kick sz 10.5" once he immediately started getting joked he said he was now selling it for a friend.....it gets bumped everyday. , if anyone would like the link to the FB page to get weak off the comments holla at me
i must keep this alive

السلام عليكم

December 29, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
dankberrys

It's been 3 weeks since I have received my order and customer service keeps ignoring my e-mails I'm completely unsatisfied with such poor customer service from such a big company.

Finally decided to file a complaint with BBB.

Never buying from Diamond again. Sticking with Supreme and HUF from now on.

+ The price for their Coaches jacket is way over priced. Should be 90-120$ If anyone has pictures of it please post it up!
December 29, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
dankberrys

The order placed on November 22nd and received November 30th.

It is now December 29th past Christmas (was planning on giving these items as gifts) now I can't

Never seen such pure shit costumer service from a company the booming right now. It's insane just blows my fucking mind.

double post sorry >
December 29, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
thesupergoodlife

Yo Diamond, where's the love for the UK market on hoodies? Seems like a drought at the moment.
December 29, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
aceolus

Diamond Supply Co Boxers Fuck Yeah!

Definitely getting some of these.
December 29, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
midwestmedinz

HAHAHAH R.I.P. DIAMOND FORUM

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

Please login first to reply.