[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Dec 22, 2012 @ 23:04
Did u guys see that grizzly tee that sean ppsted on insta for spring 13? Its sickk
Dec 22, 2012 @ 23:33
Did u guys see that grizzly tee that sean ppsted on insta for spring 13? Its sickk
The entire catalogue is banging. We should leak it soon huh?

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Dec 22, 2012 @ 23:44
^^^ tee is insane. Did nick do that??

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Dec 23, 2012 @ 01:01

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 23, 2012 @ 01:08
that tee is crazy!
Dec 23, 2012 @ 01:09
Eyoo dennis tony I received some one elses order. Get at me
Dec 23, 2012 @ 01:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
No way. Is it really going to look like that?
Dec 23, 2012 @ 01:51
Leak it dennis!!
Dec 23, 2012 @ 01:56
Dec 23, 2012 @ 11:23
Writing another lil article, this time its an analysis/history of the Diamond Supply Co. x Collabo NY collab. Stay tuned.
Dec 23, 2012 @ 18:31
No way. Is it really going to look like that?
instacop.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Dec 23, 2012 @ 18:45
what an ugly shirt! who would even want to wear that?
Dec 23, 2012 @ 18:46
^^
Post of a pic of yourself so we all can make fun of how ugly you are also
what are you his boyfriend? stop sucking the man's dick.
Dec 23, 2012 @ 19:01
the bear design is cool but not so much on a tee shirt in my opinion. not for me but maybe for someone else.
Dec 23, 2012 @ 20:12
that shit mad ugly 
china wont even make a fake of this 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Dec 23, 2012 @ 22:36
I got this palms hoodie in grey size medium. I'd keep it if it were a large but its a little too small for my liking... hit me if youre interested

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Dec 24, 2012 @ 01:10
Anyone get the 30% off email from MLTD? I tried applying it to my cart and it only gave me $12 off of $120 *_*

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

Dec 24, 2012 @ 01:33
Anyone get the 30% off email from MLTD? I tried applying it to my cart and it only gave me $12 off of $120 *_*
maybe some of the stuff in your cart is not eligible for the discount.
Dec 24, 2012 @ 06:07
30CTC12
Dec 24, 2012 @ 06:38

Coupon not valid for the most recent season by select brands.
Dec 24, 2012 @ 10:02
Peep the new article on the history behind the Diamond Supply Co x Collabo NY, as well as the trouble encountered by The Misfits.
http://blakplague.posterous.com/diamond-supply-co-x-misfits-an-imfamous-relea

Thoughts? Also to Nick, Dennis, or Tony, if anything presented in my analysis is wrong please let me know.
Dec 24, 2012 @ 15:50
I wonder if thats a fitted?
It is.
I have a brand new on it size 7 1/2 but cant wear it.
The fit is super deeeeep (homo?)

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Dec 24, 2012 @ 20:08

I wonder if thats a fitted?
It is.
I have a brand new on it size 7 1/2 but cant wear it.
The fit is super deeeeep (homo
I wish they'd make more fitteds q-_-p
Dec 24, 2012 @ 21:38
Thanks for the replies about the MLTD code. Didn't see it wasn't valid for this seasons gear. Wanted to grab the U Lock and Diamond ashtray. Threw a beanie and Kush Grizzly bear sticker in to get to $100. Guess $12 off is better than nothing *shrug*

Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and say thanks to those who have made me feel welcomed on the forum since joining a cpl months ago!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

Dec 25, 2012 @ 00:44
Not feeling that Grizzly shirt, Hope the rest of the Spring collection is dope tho.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Dec 25, 2012 @ 05:50
merry christmas to you all! cheers to a great year for diamond and hopefully an even better year next year!
Dec 26, 2012 @ 01:50
Peep the new article on the history behind the Diamond Supply Co x Collabo NY, as well as the trouble encountered by The Misfits.
http://blakplague.posterous.com/diamond-supply-co-x-misfits-an-imfamous-relea

Thoughts? Also to Nick, Dennis, or Tony, if anything presented in my analysis is wrong please let me know.
Not sure what you are trying to get out of that. Its simple, Punk-Skate-Hip Hop- Skate. Been like that for years.
Really tho, in your honest and best answer why did you bother reading up(wiki) and writing about that? A couple of those images are mine too, ironic.
But no hate, just wondering why you took your time to write that.
Dec 26, 2012 @ 02:47
Nothing at all. I write, draw, paint, etc. What ever comes to mind I write about it. Before that I had written about Converse reproductions. I had just thought of it one day, thinking about how some people liked it. And how other people hated it. So I figured I would try to see it from both sides of the spectrum. Hm wiki? I know about The Misfits and of their importance to punk. I read some things from their website just to make sure I would get things straight. Likewise I looked up past interviews done with Nick and other people from Diamond. As well as other things. First thing about writing articles/essays/exposes is trying to get as much facts as possible. Oh my bad, sorry about that. Which pic exactly? Simply, just because I wanted to. I have nothing to gain, just something interesting to do. 
Dec 26, 2012 @ 02:55
Nothing at all. I write, draw, paint, etc. What ever comes to mind I write about it. Before that I had written about Converse reproductions. I had just thought of it one day, thinking about how some people liked it. And how other people hated it. So I figured I would try to see it from both sides of the spectrum. Hm wiki? I know about The Misfits and of their importance to punk. I read some things from their website just to make sure I would get things straight. Likewise I looked up past interviews done with Nick and other people from Diamond. As well as other things. First thing about writing articles/essays/exposes is trying to get as much facts as possible. Oh my bad, sorry about that. Which pic exactly? Simply, just because I wanted to. I have nothing to gain, just something interesting to do. 
can you write about supreme?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Dec 26, 2012 @ 03:10
can you write about supreme?
I haven't found much desire to talk about them. Theres some things I like and dislike about them. They're already under a pretty thick microscope from the public anyways. Also there was that article NY Times did of them, so I don't see much of a point.
Please login first to reply.