Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
zachmess

wondering if anyone has been in this predicament before n could give me a little insight on their experience.. bought the lambskin jacket on cyber monday so i got the deal obviously, but it was still a pretty big price tag around $330 or so i think. i went back and forth a couple times trying to decide if i should chose medium or large, eventually choosing large. Im a medium in diamond hoodies, large in shirts, large in raglans. the medium raglan is tiny as fuck on me so i figured it was the same cut for the jacket? i don't know. long story short, I really need to change my size from a Large to a Medium.. its just way too big. i got a piece of paper with my box that says the normal no returns no exchange, etc. but if I'm just changing the size i don't see why it would be a big deal? @DENNIS could you maybe give me an idea of what i can start to do? i know just calling the store will work, but I'm hoping i can use the forums to help me actually get it changed. thanks for anyones reply.. lol sorry for the long post I'm pretty fucked up
December 7, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
DENN!S

wondering if anyone has been in this predicament before n could give me a little insight on their experience.. bought the lambskin jacket on cyber monday so i got the deal obviously, but it was still a pretty big price tag around $330 or so i think. i went back and forth a couple times trying to decide if i should chose medium or large, eventually choosing large. Im a medium in diamond hoodies, large in shirts, large in raglans. the medium raglan is tiny as fuck on me so i figured it was the same cut for the jacket? i don't know. long story short, I really need to change my size from a Large to a Medium.. its just way too big. i got a piece of paper with my box that says the normal no returns no exchange, etc. but if I'm just changing the size i don't see why it would be a big deal? @DENNIS could you maybe give me an idea of what i can start to do? i know just calling the store will work, but I'm hoping i can use the forums to help me actually get it changed. thanks for anyones reply.. lol sorry for the long post I'm pretty fucked up
Hey man, hittup onlinesales(at)diamondsupplyco.com and see if there's anything we can do and if we have the medium in stock. 

Thanks fam.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 7, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
Derrick Kayo

anybody know how much a Diamond x Big Sean tee is worth size large? 
least $120
December 7, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
DENN!S

To Tony or Dennis:I just received my cyber monday order but there was a little problem with my order. I had ordered size medium in sweats but i got large. Im actually glad that, that happened tho because the large fit perfect! But what i was really concerned about is that they came damaged. I posted a pic below. Please get back to me. Thank you. 
That part of the elastic is where the bands meet and is supposed to be inside the sweats, can you move it inside and behind the toggle?

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 7, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
23mjj

Werd the big sean collab is worth that much?  I'll let go of my DS black/tiff tee or my Red tank if anyone wants them cool

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

December 7, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
blakplague

least $120
I don't think that much. shoefanatic2001 on ebay is selling one for $50.
December 7, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Knuckles

anyone else goin for the jaspers tommro?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

December 8, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
LUPS

anyone else goin for the jaspers tommro?
Yup! Size 10 baby!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 8, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
LUPS

Lol at a big Sean collab tee being worth $120
$45-$50 MAX
but then again, it's all about how much a person is willing to pay.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 8, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
keithkool

hoping for some news this weekend on when holiday 3 is dropping
December 8, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
blakplague

Lol at a big Sean collab tee being worth $120

$45-$50 MAX

but then again, it's all about how much a person is willing to pay.
Thats true, the demand isn't high enough to make it that price though. Theres also the fact that the Big Sean collab isn't one of Diamond's rarest tees. 
December 8, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
blakplague

Shiiiit Mltd alert, the Diamond Supply holiday 3 varsity jackets just dropped. $175 get em before they correct it
December 8, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Knuckles

anyone suggest any ways to have a better chance on getting drops before they're sold out? dumb question what whatever.

December 8, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
mkm159

anyone suggest any ways to have a better chance on getting drops before they're sold out? dumb question what whatever.
like the exclusives?

Make an account on Diamond's website, save all your info (shipping address, billing address, payment info), and then be on the site maybe 10 or 15 minutes before the drop and keep refreshing, cause sometimes it goes live a couple minutes early.

That way as soon as it drops, you put it in your cart and since all the info is saved, checkout is quick and you're set.
December 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Knuckles

like the exclusives?Make an account on Diamond's website, save all your info (shipping address, billing address, payment info), and then be on the site maybe 10 or 15 minutes before the drop and keep refreshing, cause sometimes it goes live a couple minutes early.That way as soon as it drops, you put it in your cart and since all the info is saved, checkout is quick and you're set.
you can save ur payment info? i tryed doing tht but couldnt find it?

December 8, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
2mamba4

That part of the elastic is where the bands meet and is supposed to be inside the sweats, can you move it inside and behind the toggle?
I'm sure this one is damaged tho. The thing is about to rip! And the one on the other leg is not like that. 
December 8, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
mkm159

you can save ur payment info? i tryed doing tht but couldnt find it?
woops sorry I lied haha
you save your billing and shipping addresses
which does save a lot of time.

so make an account, save that stuff, and then just have your credit card ready.

my bad I do too much online shopping and was mixing up different sites haha
December 8, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Knuckles

woops sorry I lied haha

you save your billing and shipping addresses

which does save a lot of time.so make an account, save that stuff, and then just have your credit card ready.my bad I do too much online shopping and was mixing up different sites haha
yea i been had my account and shit saved just the site lags n shit. but I gotta work tommro so i gotta stop by a mcdonalds and try to use there wifi. wish me luck lmfao.

December 8, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
mkm159

yea i been had my account and shit saved just the site lags n shit. but I gotta work tommro so i gotta stop by a mcdonalds and try to use there wifi. wish me luck lmfao.
oh ya almost forgot about those white Jaspers droppin tomorrow

ya even after updating the servers, the site still crashes. Diamond is gettin too popular haha
anyways, ya just try and go somewhere with a good connection. lol if Mcdonalds is the place, then why the hell not
December 8, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
TONY.

Diamond Supply Co. x IBN Jasper capsule in white drops tomorrow at 12PM PST @ www.diamondsupplyco.com
Shoes are limited to 75 pairs (About 40 allocated to online)

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 8, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
Knuckles

wow that hat tho cool

December 8, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
niickyrozay

Is that black one a long sleeve or a crewneck?

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

December 8, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
keithkool

Is that black one a long sleeve or a crewneck? looks like a long sleeve to me
December 8, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Knuckles

Its def a long sleeve tee u can tell by the waist part. the edges are boxed unlike a crew which usually curves in a little.

December 8, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
The Fiasco

not gonna lie that white tiff and black crew and tee are fire. Pocket tee is dope too.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

December 8, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
2mamba4

That gray crew is fire 
December 8, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
tenfour

Dat hat.....must cop!
December 8, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
wormdoes

Are the T's/Crews limited to the UNKNWN drop or will they be online as well? Some dope pieces. Love that white long sleeve!!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 8, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
blakplague

Are the T's/Crews limited to the UNKNWN drop or will they be online as well? Some dope pieces. Love that white long sleeve!!
Pretty sure that UNKNWN will only get some of the shoes. The rest is for Diamond.
December 8, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
phonixtarheels

Kinda random question, what's the range on once washed Jolie Diamond Eyes, Diggers collab, and yellow palm tee? Trying to sell on ebay but not really sure if people would buy, just gauging what you guys would typically pay. 

Gracias

Please login first to reply.