Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 6, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
rumee24

Nah i didnt either
I like some of the stuff but it's not amazing.
December 6, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
shawn504

if anybody got sz L shirts from mystery box for sell pm me thanks
December 6, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
brokejigga

I had class and I missed the chocolate capsule.  I wasn't gonna get much, but I really did want the grey beanie.  
December 6, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 6, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
wormdoes

Has anyone ordered from MLTD before, how long does shipping usually take? I ordered a crew from them on Fri night and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. I order from Zumiez the same time as well and the order should be delivered tomorrow. I even @ MLTD on Twitter with my order number and they never responded, lol

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 6, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
mkm159

Has anyone ordered from MLTD before, how long does shipping usually take? I ordered a crew from them on Fri night and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. I order from Zumiez the same time as well and the order should be delivered tomorrow. I even @ MLTD on Twitter with my order number and they never responded, lol
Don't worry, when they send you the shipping notification, your package will be well on its way to your house. I got my package a day after the e-mail, so I'm guessing their e-mail notification system is really slow, that or  their shipping speeds are just super fast idk haha

Anyways, I just searched my e-mail and here is the time frame for my order:

11-09 - order processed
11-13 - shipping notification

I'm guessing you'll get an e-mail tomorrow saying it shipped, since you ordered it on Friday night and not during their regular business hours. If you don't get anything tomorrow, call them up. 
December 6, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
Iarumas

^ Log off if you're going to mention that filthy store

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

December 6, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
HOV

yo i emailed them cos i had a problem with MLTD too but they said they have a lot of orders and they're working on shipping everyone's out soon. i know its hard but just be patient
December 6, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
TONY.

Considering how much work they put in at th diamond mine to get shit out under the 7 business days they say it could take is pretty damn good. 4,000 mystery boxes, all the cyber Monday orders. Plus just regular orders on top of that. I've worked the warehouse life before and it can be pretty overwhelming at times.Props to the warehouse dudes over at the Mine.
Our guys are working non stop, 5,000 Mystery Boxes in 6 business days is pretty amazing if you ask me, and on top of that we had about 2,000 Cyber Monday orders which should wrap up tomorrow (got about 100 left), once those are out of the way everything else should get to you guys pretty fast (Pretty Sweet, Umbrellas, Etc.).

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 6, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
tenfour

Ordered stuff on cyber Monday. Got a notification a few days later. Thursday to be exact. Got my package yesterday.
December 6, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
tenfour

Our guys are working non stop, 5,000 Mystery Boxes in 6 business days is pretty amazing if you ask me, and on top of that we had about 2,000 Cyber Monday orders which should wrap up tomorrow (got about 100 left), once those are out of the way everything else should get to you guys pretty fast (Pretty Sweet, Umbrellas, Etc.).
Appreciate all of your hard work! Cant wait for my pretty sweet tee!
December 6, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
wormdoes

@mkm159 @tenfore thanks for the replies! If I don't get an email by Friday I'm going to hit them

@farrqe what's wrong with MLTD? I've never ordered from them before.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 6, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
lovedmndlife

I get my orders to australia in 8 days from moose from the time I hit submit order on the web site, damn good shipping times and cheap too 

December 6, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
wormdoes

@lovedmndlife that's pretty fast. I found their shipping to be rather high though. It was $9.77 via UPS to Massachusetts and I only ordered 1 crew. My last order directly from Diamond was 2 Ts and 2 long sleeve Ts and shipping was ~$10.

December 6, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
lovedmndlife

It costs me about $9 for 2 T,s from moose to oz via usps so i dont know what the difference is between ups and usps?

December 6, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
diamantelifer84

I love moose there fast and carry the stuff when diamond dosent
December 6, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
quiet1

suspended

alot of you kids are really impatient and sound like bitches when it comes to your orders being processed and shipped, u need to chill the fuck out!

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

December 6, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
FairfaxNative

I get my orders from MLTD 2 days after i order. Order monday, get it wed. But i live in cali so....
December 6, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
23mjj

The HOF X DSC snap isn't a big hit on me, if any one wants to take advantage my loss is your gain. Hall of FAME Philly limited snapback, GO.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

December 6, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
Dom.Dom

The arabic tee from a bit ago is so nice, need to find me this for sure!

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

December 6, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
Dat1Dude562

I get my orders from MLTD 2 days after i order. Order monday, get it wed. But i live in cali so....

same here cool

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

December 6, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
wormdoes

@407 I wasn't trying to come off as whiney or bitching. I never ordered from them and was curious if they take long to ship. I ordered from Zumiez the same night and I already received the package. Find it strange I still haven't received a shipping email from MLTD, that's all.

Sorry if my post offended you or anyone else. Wasn't my intention.

December 6, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
LUPS

MLTD was backed up.
I ordered on Cyber Monday and didnt get my package until saturday.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 6, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
blakplague

My CM order should arrive today, Diamond did a good job getting all those orders out. So everyone should just be patient.
December 6, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
lovedmndlife

My CM order should arrive today, Diamond did a good job getting all those orders out. So everyone should just be patient.
what did you grab @blakplague

December 6, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
blakplague

The Bomber jacket bro :3
December 6, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
alwaysuche

I hope you are right man, i wanna rock my new gear for the weekend ahhaha
December 6, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
blakplague

lol well, not much else to do except wait. Also I think Diamond's using UPS again o.0
December 6, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
balltillyoufall

I just received my tiffany blue brilliant glass tee and I noticed that the collar isn't thinned out as usual. Did they change collar of the tiffany blue shirts?
December 6, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
lovedmndlife

I just received my tiffany blue brilliant glass tee and I noticed that the collar isn't thinned out as usual. Did they change collar of the tiffany blue shirts?
i got my tiff brilliant yesterday too and noticed the same thing

Please login first to reply.