[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Dec 11, 2012 @ 21:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
Made it on the Diamond site . And people say writing takes you no where haha.
just saw that congrats @blakplague
Thanks Oz Man.
Dec 11, 2012 @ 22:25
Fairfax natives Palms, crews and hood's part of Holiday 3 
plus the dmnd x gold collab is up on Moose, looks pretty cheesy IMO

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Dec 11, 2012 @ 22:47
Kinda confused by the wording Nick used on that Instagram post. Are the Fairfax Native palm tree hoodie/crew limited to Fairfax or is ALL of Holiday 3 limited to the Diamond store as well?

It sucks living on the East Coast. That palm tree hoodie is dope af! Wish I could cop smh

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

Dec 11, 2012 @ 22:49
I wonder if diamond will ever make like a legit website. Its just so plain and cheesy.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Dec 11, 2012 @ 22:59
Kinda confused by the wording Nick used on that Instagram post. Are the Fairfax Native palm tree hoodie/crew limited to Fairfax or is ALL of Holiday 3 limited to the Diamond store as well?

It sucks living on the East Coast. That palm tree hoodie is dope af! Wish I could cop
try living over here in OZ, there's always a way to grab limited shit

Dec 12, 2012 @ 00:03
Fairfax natives Palms, crews and hood's part of Holiday 3 
plus the dmnd x gold collab is up on Moose, looks pretty cheesy IMO
Fuuuuuuuck, wish I could get these. Moreover is holiday three ever going to drop this year?
Yea. The designs aren't too unique, I'd say Gold Wheels designed them. Moreover the starter jacket looks kinda cheap as well. 
Dec 12, 2012 @ 00:05
I wonder if diamond will ever make like a legit website. Its just so plain and cheesy.
You mean their blog or webstore?
For their webstore, it is a bit plain. but If they changed it they should put a lot of thought into the design and look of their webstore.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 00:35
anyone pick me up a midum-large hoody/crew in any of the colorways I'll give you a HOF X DSC limited snapback, and other exclusives plus cash, help a liferrr

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

Dec 12, 2012 @ 00:39
am i the only person still waiting for their black friday mystery box to be shipped?
Dec 12, 2012 @ 00:55
just saw that congrats @blakplague
Thanks Oz Man.
congratz man!
Dec 12, 2012 @ 01:18
hopefully holiday 3 drops this weekend
Yup saturday

Dec 12, 2012 @ 01:39
Thanks Oz Man.
congratz man!
Thanks bro smokeyface
Dec 12, 2012 @ 02:18
hopefully holiday 3 drops this weekend
Yup saturday
so is all of Holiday 3 droppin only on Fairfax, or just the Palm hoodies?
Dec 12, 2012 @ 02:21
Yup saturday
so is all of Holiday 3 droppin only on Fairfax, or just the Palm hoodies?
pretty sure its just the palm hoodie and crew.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Dec 12, 2012 @ 02:25
All of Holiday Part 3 is dropping at Fairfax AND online, but only the fairfax native items that drop along with Part 3 is available on Fairfax. 

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Dec 12, 2012 @ 02:30
Ok cool thanks guys! 
Dec 12, 2012 @ 02:57
Tony did u get my message? 
Dec 12, 2012 @ 03:13
well might as well do this ahead of time but for anyone that is going to go on saturday, can they pick me up a hoodie? PM me if you can.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 06:49
All of Holiday Part 3 is dropping at Fairfax AND online, but only the fairfax native items that drop along with Part 3 is available on Fairfax. 
Correct.

Thanks for the review. I wish more people did that. It's always great to see people who understand what goes into it appreciate the quality. 

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Dec 12, 2012 @ 06:57
This guys already selling his umbrella you think hes asking too much or is it a fair price
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/clo/3471728160.html
Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:08
This guys already selling his umbrella you think hes asking too much or is it a fair price
$135 for an umbrellablinkyeyes

Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:15
I personally wouldn't pay that much but in the end its your money.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:36
$135 for an umbrella
Thats about how much I payed for my og Diamond pillow
Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:50
Correct.

congratz man!

Thanks for the review. I wish more people did that. It's always great to see people who understand what goes into it appreciate the quality. 
No prob, I look forward to doing more reviews on Diamond's products. Maybe the dress shirts, someday; and the thinking behind the Pacsun exclusives. Yes, many websites that preview or "review" products largely fail to go in depth into products and highlight all the things about it. I wrote the review mainly because I hated that this great jacket came out, yet no one attempted to do an analysis of it. When I saw it in person, I really payed attention to the design aesthetics. It seemed to me like it was a luxury type item, something like if you went on a luxury website there would be a long ass paragraph talking about this product pointing out every little detail. If this jacket was released by any of the luxury heavyweights no doubt they would have easily priced it at 3-4 times the price Diamond did. So I decided i would have to be the one to point out this really great product to everyone. Again though I'm really looking forward to what Diamond's going to put out for holiday 3 and especially for 2013.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 07:56
Im keen to try the dress shirts/button ups and yeah bring on 2013, 2012 has been a beauty for exclusive/limited drops 

Dec 12, 2012 @ 08:06
Im keen to try the dress shirts/button ups and yeah bring on 2013, 2012 has been a beauty for exclusive/limited drops 
I hope they they'll release a Tiff color dress shirt. Word, do another girl collab. And come out with a Tiff jacket please :3
Dec 12, 2012 @ 08:59
anyone pick me up a midum-large hoody/crew in any of the colorways I'll give you a HOF X DSC limited snapback, and other exclusives plus cash, help a liferrr
Hmmm, i want that snapback.
Dec 12, 2012 @ 14:51
@fairfaxnative help me out brother I got you.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

Dec 12, 2012 @ 17:27
damn ya boy would be working when holiday 3 drops smfh RIP. if i don't get that arabic crew im boutta off myself.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Dec 12, 2012 @ 19:15
wish we can see a holiday 3 catalog

WTB NOTHING

Please login first to reply.