[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

November 24, 2012 @ 22:09:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
by the way I'm looking for an xl simplicity crewneck in red if anybody has one

Careful alot of those crewnecks floating around are ripoffs. That is one of the more reproduced graphics i have seen the chinese companies doing.

yeah thanks, I realized that and that's why I'm on here. There are some on the bay that I just don't really trust

I would suggest not getting them off ebay unless you know for sure its not a replica. I can usually tell pretty good which are replicas and which are not just by the listing.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

November 24, 2012 @ 22:12:20
Do you think they will be restocking sizes on the site for cyber monday?!

Most of the mediums and larges are sold out!

Hope so :/
November 24, 2012 @ 22:35:50
U-Lock Keychains up on MLTD

cheers @lups got a gold u-lock and a crown wallet

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

November 24, 2012 @ 22:44:44
Where are these at!!!? I want to get 'em both Cyber Monday.
I saw pics from Black Friday and they had them at Fairfax

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 24, 2012 @ 22:48:31
Anyone got a link to the Size Charts for the Crewnecks? Wanna make sure Medium isn't too short, since I'm about 6'1-6'2.
November 24, 2012 @ 22:50:16
Anyone got a link to the Size Charts for the Crewnecks? Wanna make sure Medium isn't too short, since I'm about 6'1-6'2.

im 6' and medium fits perfect but when you wash it it shrinks

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 24, 2012 @ 22:50:58

I'm 5'8" 175lbs and I wear Large.

November 24, 2012 @ 22:51:42

im 6' and medium fits perfect but when you wash it it shrinks

See that's what I was worried about...I'm pretty sure Large is gonna be a bit too big even after a wash.
November 24, 2012 @ 22:52:43

Does it look pretty baggy on you? I'm about 180, lanky lol.
November 24, 2012 @ 22:57:51

Does it look pretty baggy on you? I'm about 180, lanky lol.

Well actually? I'm of no good to you. I don't own any of the new fitted crews. Just both of the older versions.
I'm the type of perso that likes my clothes a bit bigger so wen I bend down or sit my ass isn't hanging out.

November 24, 2012 @ 23:18:02
Please restock sizes on the Diamond online shop for Cyber Monday! Thanks!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 25, 2012 @ 01:01:04

I'm 5'7ish I probably weight 155 now maybe not sure this is the custom fleece

MEDIUM

LARGE

Thanks man that's really helpful. I'll get a Large lol.
November 25, 2012 @ 01:23:03
So was the rug available at the Black Friday sale?

November 25, 2012 @ 01:34:17
Where are these at!!!? I want to get 'em both Cyber Monday.
I saw pics from Black Friday and they had them at Fairfax

I feel like I've seen these somewhere, but I can't remember where. I think they might do a restock, considering they finally restocked the bomber jacket :D
November 25, 2012 @ 02:05:07
anyone know where to find a diamond X j valentine hoodie in xl-xxl?
November 25, 2012 @ 04:45:12
Has anyone kept tabs on that other diamond forum?

Someone posted a link a while ago and I forgot to bookmark

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

November 25, 2012 @ 05:39:48
Has anyone kept tabs on that other diamond forum?

Someone posted a link a while ago and I forgot to bookmark

i still check it every now and again @tonedog14 fuck all going on over there though
DMND Forum 2

November 25, 2012 @ 07:32:36
Can anyone tell me how much the t's shrink if you put them in the dryer? I've heard horror stories from some people about them shrinking multiple sizes. I'm asking because I have 2 shirts from Fall that I need to shrink but I'm afraid to ruin them by putting them in the dryer. I line dry all my clothes so any advice on how long I should let the t's stay in the dryer to shrink ~1/2 size is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 25, 2012 @ 13:44:36
my brotha ... 1/2 size shrink or so ... i could wear a medium from the store, but buy large which is a lil big unless i wash .. if i wash fits like a M basically ...

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 25, 2012 @ 16:05:11
Can anyone tell me how much the t's shrink if you put them in the dryer? I've heard horror stories from some people about them shrinking multiple sizes. I'm asking because I have 2 shirts from Fall that I need to shrink but I'm afraid to ruin them by putting them in the dryer. I line dry all my clothes so any advice on how long I should let the t's stay in the dryer to shrink ~1/2 size is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Dry the one you least like and see what happens.
November 25, 2012 @ 16:18:55

Dry the one you least like and see what happens.

Haha, good idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks for the idea

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 25, 2012 @ 18:56:49
It shrinks and messes up the fabric and the logo. If you need to wash it just turn the shirt inside out, machine wash cold, and tumble low. Afterwards, just hang dry it. DON'T put it in the dryer, man. It'll take a day and half or less to dry depending on where you hang it.
November 25, 2012 @ 19:01:09
It shrinks and messes up the fabric and the logo. If you need to wash it just turn the shirt inside out, machine wash cold, and tumble low. Afterwards, just hang dry it. DON'T put it in the dryer, man. It'll take a day and half or less to dry depending on where you hang it.

Appreciate the response, but I'm guessing you didn't actually read my post? I'm looking to shrink 2 shirts that are too large. I line dry all of my clothes, heard Diamond shrinks real bad so I was curious how long to keep the shirts in the dryer. I'm going to try Anthonys suggestion he posted above

November 25, 2012 @ 19:03:28
Does anyone have insight on Cyber Monday details?
November 25, 2012 @ 19:09:40
Cyber Monday 12p-2, 25% off & free shipping over $100. Same as last years.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

November 25, 2012 @ 19:10:03

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

November 25, 2012 @ 19:17:22
Sweet
Hey @Tony, you gonna restock the store tonight or something?
November 25, 2012 @ 19:17:41

Will you guys be restocking the online store Tony?
November 25, 2012 @ 19:22:17
On Nick's instagram tony commented and said "everything is gonna be restocked unless it is not available in our warehouse." So I guess that means we'll wait and see what they have in stock.
Please login first to reply.
x