Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 7, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
blakplague

Well finally got in my Bomber jacket today. Wrote another article about it in detail.
Check it out: 
http://blakplague.posterous.com/diamond-supply-co-a-touch-of-luxury
I also Added some other articles on my profile such as the Puma Bunyip, Simon can correct me if I'm a bit off on that one, and Ludwig Van's collab with Quintin. IMO Diamond should collab with Ludwig Van. Currently writing one about Converse reproductions throughout the years. Moreover I feel like writing an article about the Diamond x Collabo NY incident. Enojy reading.
December 7, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
bradenjust

what time do that jaspers drop today.?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

December 7, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
LUPS

They drop tomorrow
Probably at 3PM EST

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 7, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
brokejigga

Tony I've sent two emails to that address since I placed my pretty sweet order and I haven't received a reply yet.  I included the correct address in the email so they don't really need anymore information from me, I was just expecting a confirmation email or something.
December 7, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
midwestmedinz

lol it kinda sucks that Tony has to deal with the same exact bullshit every time he signs into Hypebeast. Literally, same questions everytime

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

December 7, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
mkm159

dammit KL fixed their mistake lol
I just tried checking out.. the code wasn't working.

Oh well.
Still got Moose, although they don't have all the shirts I want.
December 7, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
JETS89

Do the pocket fees fit any differently than a normal tee?

KL only has XL left in the red, but I want normally wear L
December 7, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
2mamba4

To Tony or Dennis:

I just received my cyber monday order but there was a little problem with my order. I had ordered size medium in sweats but i got large. Im actually glad that, that happened tho because the large fit perfect! But what i was really concerned about is that they came damaged. I posted a pic below. Please get back to me. Thank you.

December 7, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
mkm159

DAMMIT
both Moose and KL fixed their coupon code and now Diamond is not included

I knew it was too good to be true haha
oh well

@2mamba4 that frikkin sucks. pay good money for a pair of sweats and that's what happens. hope Tony can help you out
December 7, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
2mamba4

@mkm159 yeah man! It sucks I really wanted to start wearing em already! Let me tell you tho, the sweats and that Henley hoodie are well worth the money! I'm so glad I copped! I'm sure tony will b able to help. I know they are really busy tho and especially now in the holidays
December 7, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
BIGOH

anyone want a brand new palms tee grey XL for 45 shipped hit me up

WTB NOTHING

December 7, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
birdman4284

anybody know how much a Diamond x Big Sean tee is worth size large? 
December 7, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
zachmess

wondering if anyone has been in this predicament before n could give me a little insight on their experience.. bought the lambskin jacket on cyber monday so i got the deal obviously, but it was still a pretty big price tag around $330 or so i think. i went back and forth a couple times trying to decide if i should chose medium or large, eventually choosing large. Im a medium in diamond hoodies, large in shirts, large in raglans. the medium raglan is tiny as fuck on me so i figured it was the same cut for the jacket? i don't know. long story short, I really need to change my size from a Large to a Medium.. its just way too big. i got a piece of paper with my box that says the normal no returns no exchange, etc. but if I'm just changing the size i don't see why it would be a big deal? @DENNIS could you maybe give me an idea of what i can start to do? i know just calling the store will work, but I'm hoping i can use the forums to help me actually get it changed. thanks for anyones reply.. lol sorry for the long post I'm pretty fucked up
December 7, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
DENN!S

wondering if anyone has been in this predicament before n could give me a little insight on their experience.. bought the lambskin jacket on cyber monday so i got the deal obviously, but it was still a pretty big price tag around $330 or so i think. i went back and forth a couple times trying to decide if i should chose medium or large, eventually choosing large. Im a medium in diamond hoodies, large in shirts, large in raglans. the medium raglan is tiny as fuck on me so i figured it was the same cut for the jacket? i don't know. long story short, I really need to change my size from a Large to a Medium.. its just way too big. i got a piece of paper with my box that says the normal no returns no exchange, etc. but if I'm just changing the size i don't see why it would be a big deal? @DENNIS could you maybe give me an idea of what i can start to do? i know just calling the store will work, but I'm hoping i can use the forums to help me actually get it changed. thanks for anyones reply.. lol sorry for the long post I'm pretty fucked up
Hey man, hittup onlinesales(at)diamondsupplyco.com and see if there's anything we can do and if we have the medium in stock. 

Thanks fam.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 7, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
Derrick Kayo

anybody know how much a Diamond x Big Sean tee is worth size large? 
least $120
December 7, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
DENN!S

To Tony or Dennis:I just received my cyber monday order but there was a little problem with my order. I had ordered size medium in sweats but i got large. Im actually glad that, that happened tho because the large fit perfect! But what i was really concerned about is that they came damaged. I posted a pic below. Please get back to me. Thank you. 
That part of the elastic is where the bands meet and is supposed to be inside the sweats, can you move it inside and behind the toggle?

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 7, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
23mjj

Werd the big sean collab is worth that much?  I'll let go of my DS black/tiff tee or my Red tank if anyone wants them cool

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

December 7, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
blakplague

least $120
I don't think that much. shoefanatic2001 on ebay is selling one for $50.
December 7, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Knuckles

anyone else goin for the jaspers tommro?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

December 8, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
LUPS

anyone else goin for the jaspers tommro?
Yup! Size 10 baby!

December 8, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
LUPS

Lol at a big Sean collab tee being worth $120
$45-$50 MAX
but then again, it's all about how much a person is willing to pay.

December 8, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
bill burr

hoping for some news this weekend on when holiday 3 is dropping
December 8, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
blakplague

Lol at a big Sean collab tee being worth $120

$45-$50 MAX

but then again, it's all about how much a person is willing to pay.
Thats true, the demand isn't high enough to make it that price though. Theres also the fact that the Big Sean collab isn't one of Diamond's rarest tees. 
December 8, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
blakplague

Shiiiit Mltd alert, the Diamond Supply holiday 3 varsity jackets just dropped. $175 get em before they correct it
December 8, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Knuckles

anyone suggest any ways to have a better chance on getting drops before they're sold out? dumb question what whatever.

December 8, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
mkm159

anyone suggest any ways to have a better chance on getting drops before they're sold out? dumb question what whatever.
like the exclusives?

Make an account on Diamond's website, save all your info (shipping address, billing address, payment info), and then be on the site maybe 10 or 15 minutes before the drop and keep refreshing, cause sometimes it goes live a couple minutes early.

That way as soon as it drops, you put it in your cart and since all the info is saved, checkout is quick and you're set.
December 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Knuckles

like the exclusives?Make an account on Diamond's website, save all your info (shipping address, billing address, payment info), and then be on the site maybe 10 or 15 minutes before the drop and keep refreshing, cause sometimes it goes live a couple minutes early.That way as soon as it drops, you put it in your cart and since all the info is saved, checkout is quick and you're set.
you can save ur payment info? i tryed doing tht but couldnt find it?

December 8, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
2mamba4

That part of the elastic is where the bands meet and is supposed to be inside the sweats, can you move it inside and behind the toggle?
I'm sure this one is damaged tho. The thing is about to rip! And the one on the other leg is not like that. 
December 8, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
mkm159

you can save ur payment info? i tryed doing tht but couldnt find it?
woops sorry I lied haha
you save your billing and shipping addresses
which does save a lot of time.

so make an account, save that stuff, and then just have your credit card ready.

my bad I do too much online shopping and was mixing up different sites haha
December 8, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Knuckles

woops sorry I lied haha

you save your billing and shipping addresses

which does save a lot of time.so make an account, save that stuff, and then just have your credit card ready.my bad I do too much online shopping and was mixing up different sites haha
yea i been had my account and shit saved just the site lags n shit. but I gotta work tommro so i gotta stop by a mcdonalds and try to use there wifi. wish me luck lmfao.

Please login first to reply.