December 5, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
diamondxlifex

Any word when the pretty sweet orders will ship?
December 5, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
The Fiasco

Any word when the pretty sweet orders will ship?
i still dont have shipping from cyber monday so I'd say in a month or so.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

December 5, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
LUPS

Everyone should have shipping confirmation for Cyber Monday orders by the end of today.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 5, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
bradenjust

imo 38 for collabs now is kind of getting steep
yeah but think about the price of cotton. Its seriously on the rise

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

December 5, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
blakplague

Everyone should have shipping confirmation for Cyber Monday orders by the end of today.
I hope so, I hope there won't be anymore delays. Although if there are I trust that Diamond will email everyone about it.
December 5, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
bradenjust

im pissed cause i ordered the pretty sweet collab and got it shipped to my dorm room however im leaving the dorm in a week and i wont be coming back to the school anymore so im trying to figure out how the hell im suppose to get this item.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

December 5, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Richboy 100 million

im pissed cause i ordered the pretty sweet collab and got it shipped to my dorm room however im leaving the dorm in a week and i wont be coming back to the school anymore so im trying to figure out how the hell im suppose to get this item.

why not get it shipped to your parents house?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 5, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
lovedmndlife

cant the school re direct it

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 5, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
The Fiasco

got cyber monday shipping 30 minutes ago. not bad not bad. shipping making moves I feel it.

December 5, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
LUPS

Considering how much work they put in at th diamond mine to get shit out under the 7 business days they say it could take is pretty damn good. 4,000 mystery boxes, all the cyber Monday orders. Plus just regular orders on top of that. I've worked the warehouse life before and it can be pretty overwhelming at times.
Props to the warehouse dudes over at the Mine.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 5, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
The Fiasco

Well the email says that the order has been received and is awaiting shipping....so it actually hasn't shipped yet as there's no number....so IDK.

December 5, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
apollo57

Was i the only one not feelin the chocolate capaule?

Diamond life

December 5, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
lovedmndlife

Was i the only one not feelin the chocolate capaule?
Nah i didnt either

December 6, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
rumee24

Nah i didnt either
I like some of the stuff but it's not amazing.
December 6, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
shawn504

if anybody got sz L shirts from mystery box for sell pm me thanks
December 6, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
brokejigga

I had class and I missed the chocolate capsule.  I wasn't gonna get much, but I really did want the grey beanie.  
December 6, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
lovedmndlife

December 6, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
wormdoes

Has anyone ordered from MLTD before, how long does shipping usually take? I ordered a crew from them on Fri night and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. I order from Zumiez the same time as well and the order should be delivered tomorrow. I even @ MLTD on Twitter with my order number and they never responded, lol

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 6, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
mkm159

Has anyone ordered from MLTD before, how long does shipping usually take? I ordered a crew from them on Fri night and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. I order from Zumiez the same time as well and the order should be delivered tomorrow. I even @ MLTD on Twitter with my order number and they never responded, lol
Don't worry, when they send you the shipping notification, your package will be well on its way to your house. I got my package a day after the e-mail, so I'm guessing their e-mail notification system is really slow, that or  their shipping speeds are just super fast idk haha

Anyways, I just searched my e-mail and here is the time frame for my order:

11-09 - order processed
11-13 - shipping notification

I'm guessing you'll get an e-mail tomorrow saying it shipped, since you ordered it on Friday night and not during their regular business hours. If you don't get anything tomorrow, call them up. 
December 6, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
Iarumas

^ Log off if you're going to mention that filthy store
December 6, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
HOV

yo i emailed them cos i had a problem with MLTD too but they said they have a lot of orders and they're working on shipping everyone's out soon. i know its hard but just be patient
December 6, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
TONY.

Considering how much work they put in at th diamond mine to get shit out under the 7 business days they say it could take is pretty damn good. 4,000 mystery boxes, all the cyber Monday orders. Plus just regular orders on top of that. I've worked the warehouse life before and it can be pretty overwhelming at times.Props to the warehouse dudes over at the Mine.
Our guys are working non stop, 5,000 Mystery Boxes in 6 business days is pretty amazing if you ask me, and on top of that we had about 2,000 Cyber Monday orders which should wrap up tomorrow (got about 100 left), once those are out of the way everything else should get to you guys pretty fast (Pretty Sweet, Umbrellas, Etc.).

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 6, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
tenfour

Ordered stuff on cyber Monday. Got a notification a few days later. Thursday to be exact. Got my package yesterday.
December 6, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
tenfour

Our guys are working non stop, 5,000 Mystery Boxes in 6 business days is pretty amazing if you ask me, and on top of that we had about 2,000 Cyber Monday orders which should wrap up tomorrow (got about 100 left), once those are out of the way everything else should get to you guys pretty fast (Pretty Sweet, Umbrellas, Etc.).
Appreciate all of your hard work! Cant wait for my pretty sweet tee!
December 6, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
wormdoes

@mkm159 @tenfore thanks for the replies! If I don't get an email by Friday I'm going to hit them

@farrqe what's wrong with MLTD? I've never ordered from them before.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 6, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
lovedmndlife

I get my orders to australia in 8 days from moose from the time I hit submit order on the web site, damn good shipping times and cheap too 

December 6, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
wormdoes

@lovedmndlife that's pretty fast. I found their shipping to be rather high though. It was $9.77 via UPS to Massachusetts and I only ordered 1 crew. My last order directly from Diamond was 2 Ts and 2 long sleeve Ts and shipping was ~$10.

December 6, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
lovedmndlife

It costs me about $9 for 2 T,s from moose to oz via usps so i dont know what the difference is between ups and usps?

December 6, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
diamantelifer84

I love moose there fast and carry the stuff when diamond dosent
December 6, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
FairfaxNative

I get my orders from MLTD 2 days after i order. Order monday, get it wed. But i live in cali so....

Please login first to reply.