Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 26, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
mkm159

Get the rug or not? confused

If you really want it, you might as well.
This is the only time it will be 25% off, or any kind of discount actually, and on top of that, free shipping.

So if you have the funds for it and really want it, go for it.
November 26, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
TONY.

Dennis or Tony! When are the boxes supposed to be shipped out? Thanks guys

The warehouse starts shipping them out tomorrow, we're hoping to have them all out by the Friday (keep in mind it's 4,000 boxes)

I'm headed to the warehouse super early to restock on sizes (if available) that are sold out online on our most popular items so they are included in our sale.

@lups Those flannels will be up as well.

restock on rastaclats ?

Those are completely sold out.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

November 26, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
blakplague

Dennis or Tony! When are the boxes supposed to be shipped out? Thanks guys

The warehouse starts shipping them out tomorrow, we're hoping to have them all out by the Friday (keep in mind it's 4,000 boxes)

I'm headed to the warehouse super early to restock on sizes (if available) that are sold out online on our most popular items so they are included in our sale.

restock on rastaclats ?

Those are completely sold out.

Nice. Diamond's been uping their game lately. Also whats up with those unpolo wool leather trimmed varsity jackets???

Moreover I hope you have a nice break from customer service over the weekend.
November 26, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife
You copping anything for Cyber Monday Simon? Bare in mind it is free shipping on orders over $100. Considering they didn't add an asterisk to the Cyber Monday flyer adding any restrictions.
November 26, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
chiefr007

Does any one know if I wear a 34 in most jeans, but a 36 in most pants/chinos... What size I should get in the Diamond Sweatpants? Large or XL?
November 26, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
drewsulam

large or medium, im a 36 waist and i wear a large in sweatpants usually, xl is pretty baggy on me
November 26, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
lovedmndlife

@lovedmndlife
You copping anything for Cyber Monday Simon? Bare in mind it is free shipping on orders over $100. Considering they didn't add an asterisk to the Cyber Monday flyer adding any restrictions.

I wish @blakplague I don't think the international check out site would get the order in in time to take advantage of the cyber sale, when i tried to order the d-block collab straight from the dmnd site it took 2 days for the international site to even place my order, by which time they had sold out long ago, lucky i had @niickyrozay to hook me up, ( i think it was niicky) plus I need cash for Fiji at Christmas

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 26, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
drewsulam

@lovedmndlife

I wish @blakplague I don't think the international check out site would get the order in in time to take advantage of the cyber sale, when i tried to order the d-block collab straight from the dmnd site it took 2 days for the international site to even place my order, by which time they had sold out long ago, lucky i had @niickyrozay to hook me up, ( i think it was niicky) plus I need cash for Fiji at Christmas

international checkout suuuuuucks
November 26, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
lovedmndlife

Does any one know if I wear a 34 in most jeans, but a 36 in most pants/chinos... What size I should get in the Diamond Sweatpants? Large or XL?

I wear size 34 jeans, I too would go with a large I reckon @chiefr007

November 26, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
lovedmndlife

@drewsulam it's the worst site ever, surely dmnd can do their own international shipping, international customers can't even set up an account with dmnd online store, in this day and age it should be quite easy especially for such a big company, anyway I hate to bad mouth dmnd so that's it

November 26, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife

Thats odd. I wonder what the premise of using a proxy site like that would be? I understand what you're saying Oz Man, it puts international Diamond lifers on the outside concerning pretty good deals such as Cyber Monday. Funny because many international shops are more accommodating to international clientele, especially American customers.
Fiji, shit thats wassup.
November 26, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife

November 26, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
blakplague

Fucking HB.
November 26, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
The Fiasco

Hey tony, will the free shipping on orders over 100 apply before or after the 25% discount. So for two hoodies and a shirt its 114 normally but with the discount it's under 100 dollars. Will that be eligible? thanks.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 26, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
lovedmndlife

@lovedmndlife

Thats odd. I wonder what the premise of using a proxy site like that would be? I understand what you're saying Oz Man, it puts international Diamond lifers on the outside concerning pretty good deals such as Cyber Monday. Funny because many international shops are more accommodating to international clientele, especially American customers.
Fiji, shit thats wassup.

@blakplague Yeah I'd love to be able to have an account and be able to shop straight from the site, especially for cyber Monday and limited exclusives so I wouldn't have to ask and annoy people on here, I reckon even if I could get the cyber sale prices there is no way the shipping would be free for me (can @tony_ confirm or deny this out of interest), especially for that rug cool

November 26, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife

Fiji, shit thats wassup.

@blakplague Yeah I'd love to be able to have an account and be able to shop straight from the site, especially for cyber Monday and limited exclusives so I wouldn't have to ask and annoy people on here, I reckon even if I could get the cyber sale prices there is no way the shipping would be free for me, especially for that rug cool

They have to specifically mention that international orders would be charged. At least I believe so, I've seen other sites that are having similar deals to Diamond's and they usually put on their e-ad that international orders will be charged. I think if they didn't someone could potentially sue, although you'd have to be an asshole to do something like that. You mean that Simplicity rug?
November 26, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
lovedmndlife

^ yeah that rug @blakplague and you are quite possibly right about the shipping cause the one thing you yanks do best is sue each other smile

November 26, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife
Shit they do still have it suprised . Huh guess not too many takers. I'm copping that bomber jacket cool. Once I get it, I'll do another lil article on it on my posterous site hahah. I do wish they would restock on the Brilliant jeans though. I have the Japanese fabrics variant, now I want the original LA ones. But of course. Go to Britain, they'll give you a smile and some hot tea. Go to Canada, they'll give you some maple syrup and fresh pancakes. Go to France get them croissants with coffee. Go to Australia and eat some of that good shrimp on the barbie. Come to America and sue some motherfuckers in court over technicalities and lament on how you ruined someone else's American Dream. Thats the American way.
November 26, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
lovedmndlife

Bit to pricey for most I think @blakplague I like your country analysis smile sad but true, for the yanks anyway confused

November 26, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife
I know that some people must have bought them by now. The quality alone looks quite fantastic. If I had the dough and a big enough room, I'd buy it. Thank you Oz Man, people don't think much about people from different countries and how their way of thinking is. I suppose, its that consumerism mindset you could say. As a result China in essence practically owns us.

On another note I think I may have stumbled upon a new diamond footwear model of shoe.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CANVAS-DIAMOND-FOOTWEAR-DVS-SIZE-9-/181033359410?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a266dd832
November 26, 2012 @ 09:53 AM
lovedmndlife

Just grabbed those kicks @blakplague and yeah I have no doubt those rugs are on point, my wife actually told me last night she wanted to get me a Christmas present when we return from Fiji and she pulled the rug up online, and now it's gonna be on sale but alas we won't be able to afford that gem before Fiji

November 26, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
blakplague

Just grabbed those kicks @blakplague and yeah I have no doubt those rugs are on point, my wife actually told me last night she wanted to get me a Christmas present when we return from Fiji and she pulled the rug up online, and now it's gonna be on sale but alas I won't be able to afford that gem

Seriously? Thats wassup. Its the first time I've even seen this shoe lol. Hmmmmm. A good idea would be to buy it, then ship it to your in-law's pad. Then pick it up later next time you head to the US bro.
November 26, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
lovedmndlife

Just grabbed those kicks @blakplague and yeah I have no doubt those rugs are on point, my wife actually told me last night she wanted to get me a Christmas present when we return from Fiji and she pulled the rug up online, and now it's gonna be on sale but alas I won't be able to afford that gem

Seriously? Thats wassup. Its the first time I've even seen this shoe lol. Hmmmmm. A good idea would be to buy it, then ship it to your in-law's pad. Then pick it up later next time you head to the US bro.

nah i was just fuckin with ya @blakplague

November 26, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
blakplague

nah i was just fuckin with ya @blakplague

Psh this Aussie. I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a dress type shoe. That crepe sole looks pretty nice.
Also just found a cache of Diamond x DVS x Val Surf kicks
http://www.valsurf.com/Rico-CT-Diamond-x-Valsurf.html
November 26, 2012 @ 11:30 AM
lovedmndlife

Ha smile have a good night @blakplague i actually did that in-laws order 3-4 months ago before we went to cali and i ordered 2 T's off e-bay, and i ended up trading the tiff puro pari for a SAS Collab with @jemstayshininn

November 26, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
LUPS

TYBG

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 26, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
lakebay

Anyone have a Halloween Hellride poster they want to give away/sell?

Feedback - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/150410/

November 26, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
FairfaxNative

Get the rug or not? confused

If you really want it, you might as well.
This is the only time it will be 25% off, or any kind of discount actually, and on top of that, free shipping.

So if you have the funds for it and really want it, go for it.

Ya, usually id be jumping on it quick since its on sale and diamond never has sales, BUT i live in la and had the chance to go sit in line and get it at 50% off, so now its like im not really gettin the discount i coulda and its messing with my head.
November 26, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Captainc

Wearing my navy blue of script crew neck and it fits kind of big. What is a proper way to shrink it just a little?

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

November 26, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
LUPS

Are we going to need to enter a code when checking out to receive the 25% off? Or will the Cart automatically update??

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Please login first to reply.