[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

November 13, 2012 @ 01:22:18
Just scooped up a brand new Diamond x Raekwon tee off the bay
Pretty happy about that

the black or white @lups

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

November 13, 2012 @ 01:31:21

November 13, 2012 @ 01:41:26
Pretty happy about that

the black or white @lups

Black @lovedmndlife

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 13, 2012 @ 01:42:49
Pretty happy about that

the black or white @lups

Black @lovedmndlife

nicely done

November 13, 2012 @ 01:57:19
Thinking of putting up my white 2010 and 2012 World Series tees on eBay. Got the black tees to keep.
November 13, 2012 @ 02:01:19
who still even has a white raekwon??? Im the only person on the forum other than maybe 1 or 2 people that ive seen w one. still my grail. haven't worn it in a year and a half since the chef signed it himself smokeyface
November 13, 2012 @ 02:05:27
White looks nice, but I'd stain the thing probably the first wear.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 13, 2012 @ 02:43:37
anyone know if theyre going to restock the diamond miners? theyre all out of my size already and I dont know if they re stock the kicks.
November 13, 2012 @ 04:38:16
the thrasher collab hoodie worth it?
November 13, 2012 @ 04:47:20
no not even at retail honestly

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 13, 2012 @ 06:23:20
Anyone know how much that embroidered og script hoodie would go for nowadays? Im looking for one

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 13, 2012 @ 18:24:09
Diamond Supply x Mishka?

Diamond Supply x G-Shock?

Diamond x Mishka

November 13, 2012 @ 18:48:26
Are the Diamond denim raw?
November 13, 2012 @ 19:06:41
just got a diamond supply x sas shirt blushing
November 13, 2012 @ 19:28:39
Do you guys think the Arabic crews will be sold out quickly (as in a few days). Im deciding if I should cop immediately or wait for black friday

You could just wait.
Cause 1. it's a general release so they will restock
and also 2. if Diamond runs out, the other online retailers will be getting them within 2 weeks or so, so no problem there.

I still haven't gotten Holiday 1 tees cause there really isn't a rush and cause I've been waiting for payday haha. You will always find the GR stuff for a good couple of months and then it will start to fade away.

I suppose the only problem is a retailer not getting the crew you want, but MLTD and KL are good with getting a good portion of the seasons, most if not all products actually.

It will sell out. The GR "My Country" Crewnecks sold out in the popular sizes through the weekend (we will restock though). It was our most popular item here on fairfax this weekend. So I highly suggest getting this one if you have the chance. I also think its going to be an exclusive item not a general release item.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

November 13, 2012 @ 20:09:34
Picked myself up a Hardware Heavyweights hoodie in black smokeyface
One of my favorite designs! Problem is it's a size small, and it fits a little tight -____-
anyone out there trying to trade for size medium?

#HansumBoys

November 13, 2012 @ 21:41:31
@tony_ @diamond-2 Did Diamond use different brands of sweats for the first "online exclusives" and then the others that were general release? I got a pair of the onlines ones in size L and they fit the same as the un polo olive ones i bought in xxl. I put them up next to each other and they are basically the same size, i even think the larges i have are longer but the xxl may have an extra 1/4" in the thighs. No real size differences and they are 2 sizes apart, how are the larges 1"-2" longer than the 2x?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 14, 2012 @ 00:46:56
wore the my country tee today and got hella compliments, even from my arabic teacher
sickest design i've copped in awhile
November 14, 2012 @ 00:48:23
The Game in the Camo Button Up on JKL.

Also Rahki & DJ Dahi in Diamond have a dope 2 part video up now along with some other as seen-in's up on the Diamond blog: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/diamondlife/

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

November 14, 2012 @ 00:48:42
White looks nice, but I'd stain the thing probably the first wear.

Whenever I wear white I stain my shirt. I could just be drinking water and I'd figure out how to stain it.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

November 14, 2012 @ 01:15:32
Do you guys think the Arabic crews will be sold out quickly (as in a few days). Im deciding if I should cop immediately or wait for black friday

You could just wait.
Cause 1. it's a general release so they will restock
and also 2. if Diamond runs out, the other online retailers will be getting them within 2 weeks or so, so no problem there.

I still haven't gotten Holiday 1 tees cause there really isn't a rush and cause I've been waiting for payday haha. You will always find the GR stuff for a good couple of months and then it will start to fade away.

I suppose the only problem is a retailer not getting the crew you want, but MLTD and KL are good with getting a good portion of the seasons, most if not all products actually.

It will sell out. The GR "My Country" Crewnecks sold out in the popular sizes through the weekend (we will restock though). It was our most popular item here on fairfax this weekend. So I highly suggest getting this one if you have the chance. I also think its going to be an exclusive item not a general release item.

oh ok cool
thanks for the info!

ya I totally forgot sometimes some GR stuff are Diamond exclusives and Moose/KL/etc. don't get them.

Is the tee exclusive too?

November 14, 2012 @ 01:29:04
(Invalid img)

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

November 14, 2012 @ 01:38:38
i must admit i'm not really feeling that design too much

November 14, 2012 @ 02:12:30
Diamond Supply x Mishka?

Diamond Supply x G-Shock?

Diamond x Mishka

Thats cool. Im pretty sure they are hard to find now?

But Nick, any ideas on a collab. with G-shock?

they have small and large in white here @finalbosses
Mishka

November 14, 2012 @ 02:12:59
i must admit i'm not really feeling that design too much

Agreed. I think it's the funky diamond for me.

Please login first to reply.
x