[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

Nov 22, 2012 @ 08:28
@jamessrod what time you planning to go? And yeah i would assume there has to be a time limit to move people in and out.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

Nov 22, 2012 @ 08:43
@srod300 I'd probably get down there around 10 PM tomorrow night.

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

Nov 22, 2012 @ 15:40
that sale life
Nov 22, 2012 @ 16:22
Lol last year, there was no time limit and I got there at around 8 in the morning on that Friday and there were at least 125+ people in front of me. I thought, Ill be able to make it in before the highest sale is over. When they opened at 11 and when I finally got in, at around 4, I realized there was only one cash register and too many people inside. If you plan on being there tomorrow, good luck getting 20% off.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Nov 22, 2012 @ 17:04
It's still only those two in line.... They got there way too early.. Might head over after dinner tomorrow

Im trying to decide if i want to head out tonight as well. There really is no point in even goin if u dont get that 50 or 40% off since most of the gear we can eventually grab on mltd or kl for 25% off anyway. I know there are a few exceptions, like the rug i want for 50% off smokeyface, but for the most part. Decisions decisions.
Nov 22, 2012 @ 17:24
It's still only those two in line.... They got there way too early.. Might head over after dinner tomorrow

Im trying to decide if i want to head out tonight as well. There really is no point in even goin if u dont get that 50 or 40% off since most of the gear we can eventually grab on mltd or kl for 25% off anyway. I know there are a few exceptions, like the rug i want for 50% off smokeyface, but for the most part. Decisions decisions.

too bad i don't live in Cali. I want the Rug and also a pair of glasses. =/ NO online sales?
Nov 22, 2012 @ 17:47
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow lifers. Love yall.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Nov 22, 2012 @ 18:03
If anyone on here is waiting out tonight or early morning Friday. Bring napkins, we all got egged last year. Haha.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Nov 22, 2012 @ 18:16
hope you guys have a splendid thanksgiving fam!
good luck on the sale if you guys are going!
Nov 22, 2012 @ 18:24
happy thanksgiving all diamond lifers!
Nov 22, 2012 @ 19:53
If I ever got a "player" tee out of it, I'd go ape shit.

Why don't many people like the player t-shirt? @pigionz
If I ever got a "player" tee out of it, I'd go ape shit.

because there's always a bunch of 12 year olds rockin that shit tryna be little swagfags..i got an unopened player crew from the fleece box ...nobody bought it and i dont wanna wear it
Why don't many people like the player t-shirt? @pigionz
Nov 22, 2012 @ 21:34
happy thanksgiving to you all over there in the US, and good luck to all getting boxes and hitting up fairfax blushing
EDIT: and my rastaclats FINALLY showed up to @niickyrozay

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Nov 22, 2012 @ 22:01
So if i i'm on EST time i have to be up at 3 a.m for this box to drop?
Nov 22, 2012 @ 22:15
Sup guys. I've got a couple questions.
1. Will the Diamond Supply website be really laggy, enough to prevent me from checking out? I heard something about them upgrading their servers, i just want to clarify.
2. What's the fastest way to check out? Would it be by using paypal to pay or by entering the credit card details at checkout? I want to be sure i can grab a box before they run out. Thanks!

At least check out the page, thanks. https://www.facebook.com/DiamondSupplyCoTradeSell?ref=hl

Nov 22, 2012 @ 22:17
^
1) yes.
2) pay with PayPal and make an account with diamond so all your shipping info is already pre filled out.

Nov 22, 2012 @ 22:19
^ yeah

"Diamond Life is a state of mind, not how much you own" - Nick Tershay

Nov 22, 2012 @ 22:49
Anyone know how long the line is?
Nov 22, 2012 @ 23:00
Anyone know how long the line is?

Last pic that was posted around an hour ago the line looked about 10 or so.

Nov 22, 2012 @ 23:43
Sup guys. I've got a couple questions.
1. Will the Diamond Supply website be really laggy, enough to prevent me from checking out? I heard something about them upgrading their servers, i just want to clarify.
2. What's the fastest way to check out? Would it be by using paypal to pay or by entering the credit card details at checkout? I want to be sure i can grab a box before they run out. Thanks!

Our servers have been upgraded to hold up to 10,000 simultaneous connections at one time, but keep in mind we are not Google so it will be slow and can definitely crash (I hope not).

Happy Thanksgiving to all here on Hypebeast, thank you for the continued support and feedback you guys provide us on here we appreciate every single one of you, and best of luck tonight if you are snagging a box! smokeyface

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

Nov 23, 2012 @ 00:05
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. ^

Nov 23, 2012 @ 00:14
Happy Thanksgiving, Diamond fam

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Nov 23, 2012 @ 00:16
** doesnt think people need to worry too much about a box sellout **

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Nov 23, 2012 @ 00:36
happy thanksgiving to you all over there in the US, and good luck to all getting boxes and hitting up fairfax blushing

Fsho, you too Oz Man. Not sure if you celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia or not, but you know.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 00:52

Fsho, you too Oz Man. Not sure if you celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia or not, but you know.

well im married to a yank, so we kinda celebrate in our own way

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Nov 23, 2012 @ 01:21
Hope y'all are grubbin out! Happy Thanksgiving all.

Nov 23, 2012 @ 01:47
About 20 people in line now for those of you trying to keep updated on it.

Nov 23, 2012 @ 01:55
@srod300 Damn! I'm not going fuck that!

Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:14
What's everyone guessing will be in the boxes this year? A lot of spring/summer stuff that didn't sell or you think there'll be some holiday n rare heat in them? Don't wanna get stuck with any "player" level shirts
Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:14
What's everyone guessing will be in the boxes this year? A lot of spring/summer stuff that didn't sell or you think there'll be some holiday n rare heat in them? Don't wanna get stuck with any "player" level shirts
Nov 23, 2012 @ 02:15
Please login first to reply.