Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 16, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
lovedmndlife

Are people still waiting for their rastaclat bracelets?

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 16, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
blakplague

Got mine 2 days ago. You still waiting for yours Oz Man?
November 16, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
blakplague

TF KL got the Miner already???
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Miner-Sneaker-in-Brown-Leather/269498
November 16, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
lovedmndlife

Got mine 2 days ago. You still waiting for yours Oz Man?

Yeah @niickyrozay was kind enough to grab me two but he's still waiting @blakplague

November 16, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
ichigo81

@lovedmndlife
What's funny I missed out on sxsw(live in Houston) that year and I am a big fan of theirs but I never buy hard copies of their music just download of ITunes but someone posted they were selling one for a bill and got me fiending for one again, type them in and site popped up with shirt(is this real life, haha) but yea it got here yesterday so if you guys are in the xl(my size)-xxl range and u order it takes about a week or two and they use FedEx... So don't panic if they don't answer shit just popped up at my door yesterday... Cheers... Now if I can finally find a Marilyn tee and a damn 2012 tee for a reasonable price
November 16, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
lovedmndlife

@ichigo81 @chipsahuy has a L blk one for sale for a bill, but I really don't want to drop that much on it, then there's shipping to Australia on that too sad

November 17, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
ichigo81

@ichigo81 @chipsahuy has a L blk one for sale for a bill, but I really don't want to drop that much on it, then there's shipping to Australia on that too sad

I feel u bro, just can't do a bill for shirts anymore but can't knock the hustle, stars aligned just right I guess... But dope ass collection u have, I know u will find one... Keep sleuthing my du
November 17, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
jamessrod

Its been awhile since Ive been on here! Whats goin on with the upcoming mystery boxes? What is going to be put inside them? Thanks

Instagram & Twitter: Jamessrod

November 17, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
thefreshlife

Holiday mystery boxes?
November 17, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
lovedmndlife

Its been awhile since Ive been on here! Whats goin on with the upcoming mystery boxes? What is going to be put inside them? Thanks

I think tony said a few pages back quite a mix as well as some older T's from last fall if I remember correctly and some left over exclusives?

November 17, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
touchdowntodd

I think tony said a few pages back quite a mix as well as some older T's from last fall if I remember correctly and some left over exclusives?

hoping this is right ... damn glad i didnt get a blvck scvle box they look weak as fuck .. would like a diamond one if the deal is right .. they are talkin $100 right? and when are they sayin they will drop?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 17, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
lovedmndlife

hoping this is right ... damn glad i didnt get a blvck scvle box they look weak as fuck .. would like a diamond one if the deal is right .. they are talkin $100 right? and when are they sayin they will drop?

@touchdowntodd Black Friday is when they drop there's a pic on nicks Instagram of the boxes getting packed in the diamond mine, I can't really make out what T's are there though, there is a shit load of boxes though
EDIT: heres the pic

November 17, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
blakplague

@lovedmndlife
Oz Man you'll find one eventually, you always seem to get what you want haha.

On another note I recently wrote a lil article with a semi in depth retrospective of the Diamond Supply Co 2012 Brilliant Cut jeans. I just felt like many articles didn't do the jeans justice, so I pointed out a few things about the jeans, mainly aesthetics that many people overlook.
http://blakplague.posterous.com/diamond-supply-co-brilliant-cut-denim-2012-ni

Moreover this article made me want to write about Diamond's movement into denim, while they're not a major player. Their jeans are still something to be noticed.
November 17, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
touchdowntodd

thanks man, i dont have instagram and shit so i gotta be ready .. when do they go on sale that day? ill scoop one before i leave for the day, but if there is a lot ill scoop when i get home if i dont buy enuff shit i like LOL

November 17, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
lghtshdws

hey guys! i havent been on in a very long time :/ work and school. but i was gonna order some sweatpants soon and need some help! i wear a size 30 waist but length is 32... should i get the size 30 sweats or 32.. im nervous that 32 will be to big on my waist but 30 wont be long enough! thanks for the help ahead of time

instagram: cdotphotography

November 17, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
SKILER714

Hey I dont wear diamond any longer for the obvious reason, but I just want to say thanks for hooking up the boxes again. I am getting a couple for my nephews in Jr. High. The boppers be loving the generic diamond.

Thanks again.

The hero unsung when I'm done they'll say I'm great

November 17, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
touchdowntodd

Hey I dont wear diamond any longer for the obvious reason, but I just want to say thanks for hooking up the boxes again. I am getting a couple for my nephews in Jr. High. The boppers be loving the generic diamond.

Thanks again.

kinda of a shity post LOL ... but i agree its nice of em to help us out .. i still love teh brand, have a diamond t on right now ... in my mind its ALL played out, so i wear what i like fuk what anyone says .. they are 30/70 right now to me .. 30% nice designs 70% stuff i dont like ... i wanna get a box but hoping i wont be dissapointed

November 17, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
SKILER714

Good job on skipping on the Blvck boxes this year as they are wack. (I know i bought 150$ box) I am coppin this too.

The hero unsung when I'm done they'll say I'm great

November 17, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
lovedmndlife

@lovedmndlife
Oz Man you'll find one eventually, you always seem to get what you want haha.

@blakplague there's still a few I've yet too find mainly Pabst, Keenan, Heineken and I wouldn't mind that RIP Mike T too

November 17, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
touchdowntodd

just sayin ... lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/186626/

November 17, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
touchdowntodd

@lovedmndlife thanks for the pic homie ... should be like 8 Ts and a lil accesory for $100 right?

November 17, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
HOV

you must be new haha
on the diamond site, they have boxes based on sizes so if you buy one box from say, size L, you get like 8 mystery size L tees
November 17, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
lovedmndlife

@lovedmndlife thanks for the pic homie ... should be like 8 Ts and a lil accesory for $100 right?

Apparently

November 17, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
bala555

How was quality on the Jaspers?
November 17, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
midwestmedinz

I've haven't copped Diamond for awhile strictly cuz I haven't really been feelin the designs lately (all the hunting, camo, and tees with photographs on em) but I'm not gonna lie, the Diamond x Chocolate collab is super clean. I thought they'd come out looking similar to the PLAYER shit but I actually feel the simplicity of the two logos together looks hella dope.. DEF COPPING A HOODIE

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

November 17, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
blakplague

BG collab is aight, nothing too special though.
November 17, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
lovedmndlife

Why is the BG collab only $30, cause it doesn't have a blue tag?

November 17, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
blakplague

Why is the BG collab only $30, cause it doesn't have a blue tag?

Cause its made by Chinamen haha jk. Maybe? Diamond did say that they were producing it. I'm guessing since BG made the collection, they also established the prices.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
bradenjust

easy pass on that benny collab. it seriously looked like every pacsun tee

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

November 18, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
akcleveland

My rastaclat's came yesterday.... I think I'm in love

instagram: akcleveland1

Please login first to reply.