Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 10, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
blakplague

So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn't lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn't clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

damn bro, sorry but i'd be pissed if my limited crew was fucked up like that. if it was a general release I realize there will be some errors and misprints etc...but for a piece limited to 150 you'd figure they should all be on point

I'm sure Nick could get you a better one.
February 10, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
blakplague

anyone know is the simpicity crew is slim fit?

omfg........... this has been asked 22 million times but here is your answer

Whos that???? damn thats scary.
February 10, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
blakplague

terrible, did someone say this was happening to T's, i hope not

Yea I believe they are. the tags on the bags say S/S I guess it means Slim Size.
February 10, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
Dat1Dude562

S/S means short sleeve not slim fit
its been like that for a bit for the tees.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 10, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
e_money

wtf?!?!?!?! wait so that crew and hoody are the same size and thats how the crew fits?!?!?1
February 10, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Hype X Life

^ hope their large smile

sorry but there all medium
February 10, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
chiefr007

Moose isn't getting Spring 1 for almost another week and a half. Might have to cop off the online store. Naw I bet they'll have it up by next weekend. hmm
February 10, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Dat1Dude562

^ hope their large smile

Wanna PM me what you got? a list or pics is fine. Thanks

February 10, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
AS Kon

^^^ Do you wear size Medium and Large or what?

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

February 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Dat1Dude562

^^^ Do you wear size Medium and Large or what?

my bro and i use this account. I'm a medium and he's a large. I guess its confusing why i ask for large this and medium that but this should clear that up.

February 10, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
TONY.

Tee will not be slim fit, our tees will stay the same as they have always been, S/S stands for short sleeve.

I don't know what's up with that photo above with the extremely tight crewneck, I've always worn an XL in our crewnecks and still wear an XL in our new crews.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

February 10, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
JonsTrigger

Selling my Estevan Oriol x Diamond LA Women Crewneck for 100! PM meeee ! I prefer meetups, socal

Here's my feedback page: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/164112/

February 10, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Belak

why is there a lot of people selling their collection all of a sudden?

im not selling my collection, just a very tiny portion of it.

cause diamond is corny as fuck now
February 10, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
randomtw

^ hope their large smile

pm me!!!, been tired of the new diamond t's since a few seasons ago
February 10, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
jmanncorrea

I'm thinking about buying some of the brilliant mined denim but idk how they fit or if they are stretchy like most skate brand jeans can anyone help?
February 10, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

So I got my crew today, and as happy as I am to have it, there are a couple things I was unhappy with.. 1st of all I dont really care for the new "slim fit" , for a skinny guy like me , its really long and skinny, so it fits kind of weird. I prefer the wider fit myself.. Also the collar rides up higher on the neck and doesn't lay flat on the shoulder. Another thing was that the printing wasn't clean at all, there are two spots on the blue texas where there are red smudges as pictures below. Other than that..Love the blue tag, Love the cause. RIP pimp C, UGK for life.

damn bro, sorry but i'd be pissed if my limited crew was fucked up like that. if it was a general release I realize there will be some errors and misprints etc...but for a piece limited to 150 you'd figure they should all be on point

doubt it, since it was a limited production and they're all sold out. I doubt Nick would go to the printer to print 1 shirt for someone.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 10, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
InfamousZero

terrible, did someone say this was happening to T's, i hope not

Yea I believe they are. the tags on the bags say S/S I guess it means Slim Size.

yo learn to multi quote, edit or dont fucking talk so much. you literally just made 5 posts in a row with mostly wrong information.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 10, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Hellah Fresh

doubt it, since it was a limited production and they're all sold out. I doubt Nick would go to the printer to print 1 shirt for someone.

There is no QC Quality Inspection? LoL
February 10, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
TONY.

Can you shoot me an e-mail with this? I'll see what I can for you. E-mail: tony@diamondsupplyco.com.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

February 10, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Mormur

The problem I have with the online dept. at diamond is that even though multiple times they told me to email them so they could fix my problem, not once did the respond to my emails and fix anything. I ordered 2 shirts, one was the everything I love to hate collab tee, and they sent me the tank top instead. Since it was a one time release I understand not being able to get me the tee but simply not doing anything at all pissed me off. I won't be ordering direct anymore unless I really want a limited drop item.
February 10, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
commonflaw

Appreciate it Tony, sent the email over just now, let me know if there's anything you guys can do
February 10, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
PKdaGod

Appreciate it Tony, sent the email over just now, let me know if there's anything you guys can do

keep us updated as well.
February 10, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Min Soo

Has anyone who has ordered from the spring 12 line gotten their shit yet or an email confirming that their stuff has shipped? I've yet to get an email confirming shipping and I ordered the day everything dropped.
February 10, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
vafins

wish they still fit

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

February 10, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
InfamousZero

im going to put money on he either never responds or says he'll hook you up but never does. That's usually how Diamond handles their complaints.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 10, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
lovedmndlife

wish they still fit

What size are they

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 10, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
vafins

small lol

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

February 10, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
commonflaw

what condition? I might buy one off you.. I've been wanting to get another one since I fucked mine up in like .. 2007? I even have a painting I did of the grills skull from highschool hanging in my room today lol
February 10, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
vafins

they have all been worn atleast once Id say in order of condition it goes the lime green, purple shirt black skull, white shirt blue skull, white shirt purple skull

February 10, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
HiiiPoWeR

Has anyone who has ordered from the spring 12 line gotten their shit yet or an email confirming that their stuff has shipped? I've yet to get an email confirming shipping and I ordered the day everything dropped.

I ordered on the day spring 1 dropped and got the delivery this morning here on the east coast

Please login first to reply.