Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 16, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
almondania

How much would a BNIB blue ashtray go for? Im broke and thinking about letting go of mine.
October 16, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
LUPS

How much would a BNIB blue ashtray go for? Im broke and thinking about letting go of mine.

MooseLimited.com still has them
And with a 25% off code it comes out to $29.99

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 16, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
almondania

MooseLimited.com still has them
And with a 25% off code it comes out to $29.99

Goddammit. Oh well. I'll just keep it then since I like it.
October 17, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
matt789

I'm sure you guys get so many of these questions, but what size Diamond shirts should I get? I'm 5'8 165 lbs. I have some triple A shirts in large and some fit perfectly after they are washed, but some are too big even after washed. Any suggestions on if I should get large or a medium? Thanks!
October 17, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
zeanzheldon

^^^ I'm 5'8 145 and I wear a large, but I like clothes more baggy.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
niickyrozay

How early do you guys think people will start lining up or if you are going how early you going for the Jaspers? Haha undecided since I'd have to drive 2 hours or so.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

October 17, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
mkm159

I'm sure you guys get so many of these questions, but what size Diamond shirts should I get? I'm 5'8 165 lbs. I have some triple A shirts in large and some fit perfectly after they are washed, but some are too big even after washed. Any suggestions on if I should get large or a medium? Thanks!

I'm about the same size and I wear mediums.
Large are too baggy for me.
Medium for the perfect fit.
Large for a bigger, baggy look.

Also, after washing my Diamond tees, the fit never changes. So a medium should be good.
October 17, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
cheesecrumble

Got the black palmtree camp, I like it a lot.

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 17, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
DENN!S

Go with Large if you want the same fit as the AAA shirts. Medium if you want them tight.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

October 17, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
lovedmndlife

keen to see if this T has anything on the back (photo shoot for interview with Hypebeast about the jasper drop this w/end)

Jasper/ Diamond SnapBack with genuine lamb skin bill drops this weekend

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

October 17, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
LUPS

Them shoes are probably going to be like $200

October 17, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
almondania

keen to see if this T has anything on the back (photo shoot for interview with Hypebeast about the jasper drop this w/end)

I dunno who the dude on the right is, but he dresses pretty shitty. Looks like hes wearing a girls dress.
October 17, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
TONY.

I dunno who the dude on the right is, but he dresses pretty shitty. Looks like hes wearing a girls dress.

suprised

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

October 17, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
The Fiasco

lold

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 17, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
bridger

suprised
that ignorance. Please leave this thread.
October 18, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
niickyrozay

HAHAHAHA

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

October 18, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
DENN!S

^*dead*

SMH. Ayo Lups - use your moderations powers! Haha

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

October 18, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
LUPS

I'll just use my mod powers and laugh right a long with you guys.
Smdh.....

October 18, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
gargamelbaghdad

lol, wuts sad is majority of people will cop the hats or shoes from this collab and won't kno ever look up who Ibn is
October 18, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
nikesbcollector

lol, wuts sad is majority of people will cop the hats or shoes from this collab and won't kno ever look up who Ibn is

I didnt even know it was in made after someone lol who is lbn
October 18, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
lovedmndlife

Directed by: Mike Carson
Produced by: Mike Waxx
Production Assistant: Darnell Williams
A name you may have heard or a face you may have seen, Ibn Jasper is one of those unique individuals that manages to always stay on top of things at his own pace. Most known for his relationship with Kanye West, many people credit Ibn as one of the most talented barbers in the game. More than that however, Ibn definitely has his own approach and outlook on the day to day, and you'll probably catch him riding through the city on his skateboard or bike. We caught up with Ibn in Los Angeles as he took us down Fairfax to some of the most well known street wear shops in the country, including Diamond Supply Co. with Nick Diamonds. Learn more about Mr. Jasper and what makes him tick.

October 18, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
23mjj

tee also? I needdddddddd

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

October 18, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
Robin

that hat and nickys t are dope
October 18, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
@krazyfodubz

Anybody have a on head pic of the new 5 panel? Just curious as to how they look. Tried searching but couldn't find anything...

This is the truff. sad

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

October 18, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
midwestmedinz

Directed by: Mike Carson
Produced by: Mike Waxx
Production Assistant: Darnell Williams
A name you may have heard or a face you may have seen, Ibn Jasper is one of those unique individuals that manages to always stay on top of things at his own pace. Most known for his relationship with Kanye West, many people credit Ibn as one of the most talented barbers in the game. More than that however, Ibn definitely has his own approach and outlook on the day to day, and you'll probably catch him riding through the city on his skateboard or bike. We caught up with Ibn in Los Angeles as he took us down Fairfax to some of the most well known street wear shops in the country, including Diamond Supply Co. with Nick Diamonds. Learn more about Mr. Jasper and what makes him tick.

MIDWEST ALL DAY!! Jasper seems like a real ass dude. I'm glad Nicky collabed with someone from my city

Follow me on Twitter: @ItsaPizzaParty

October 18, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
blakplague

So apparently the jaspers are going to be suede. Hows everyone feeling about that? Does that turn some people off or no?
October 18, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Hellah Fresh

Can anyone ID the Shades IBN wearing? I saw some nice similar ones at The Gap but it was too small.. but i would pay $$$ for those.
October 18, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
ichigo81

Nigga is mad corny... Just playin, cool ass dude wish kanye was like this, good to see young black men doing big things with no ego, just fun with life and really living that g.o.o.d. life. Nice collab, would like to cop a hat but I know servers will crash so good luck to all
October 18, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
lovedmndlife

^ damn that was quick

October 18, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
@krazyfodubz

^ damn that was quick

What was it what was it!!!! smile

Instagram: krazyfodubz WTB: The Hundreds Vs. Diamonds Black XL HMU!! Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/184299

Please login first to reply.